esseker

sfxunknown

Yes, 

You can ask RonHillUltra for them (for example).

The map in its current state is far too unfinished/broken to reliably host. 

There is a new release coming on monday that hopefully fixes them.

We have completed three trader cities and have it running on a test server and will test it with Epoch with AWOL's assistance. As soon as it is in workable shape it will be shared.

I have run it on Server its nice. I dont can open Server missing map key :(.

I edit Trader Position and look at the map

it has already been said that the only way to run Esseker is by turning off signiture verification, or asking the Esseker modders for the server files.

Just be a liitle patient, and the flower will bloom......

Yes, 

You can ask RonHillUltra for them (for example).

The map in its current state is far too unfinished/broken to reliably host. 

There is a new release coming on monday that hopefully fixes them.

We have completed three trader cities and have it running on a test server and will test it with Epoch with AWOL's assistance. As soon as it is in workable shape it will be shared.

As Tobais said him and a few of the others are working on supporting Esseker, When the guys are happy with the setup/configs support will be added to Epoch just like it was for Bornholm.

From talking with RonHill he will be releasing bikeys with his next release and adding it to the steam workshop.

Got it loaded up on my test box with epoch, I agree it does look nice!! but............. I don't think its a map I would personally play on for two reasons...

Its huge - way too big to enjoy a good competitive game play.. and secondly I don't know what it is but recently I find objects and buildings ported from A2 into A3 a turn off about the map.. I would probably more likely play those maps on A2 rather than A3, is it just me? does any way get the same feel as I do?

I will however check on it in future when its updated .

There are lots of issues with this map...

Such as midi-references in the project/map 

14:38:31 LODShape::Preload: shape 'midi\objets\bobine2.p3d' not found
14:38:31 Warning Message: Cannot open object midi\objets\bobine2.p3d
and

18:29:53 Conflicting addon CABuildings in 'midi\', previous definition in 'ca\buildings_c\'

These and other things make for longer loading times, and crashes server-side. "Behind the scenes" there are a lot of structural issues with Esseker that will end up causing problems for both players and hosts alike. According to Uro1 and Andy there are several issues with the fundamentals that, without fixing makes Esseker unsuitable for hosting. 

Feedback has been sent to RonHill by richie and others, hopefully he takes this into heart and releases a version that addresses these problems. Until such a time, the public release/support for Epoch will be held off. 

Ok, so yesterday I donwloaded Esseker (it said 3 gb) and when tried to join servers, they said I require some additional mods, like MAS, ok then, I joined a different server without those guns, and still it said I require All in arma terrain pack, so does Esseker require it by default? I thought the whole map I downloaded was all that I will need to play it.

I have a feeling it won't be popular if again users are forced to download 10gb of data.

Got it loaded up on my test box with epoch, I agree it does look nice!! but............. I don't think its a map I would personally play on for two reasons...

Its huge - way too big to enjoy a good competitive game play.. and secondly I don't know what it is but recently I find objects and buildings ported from A2 into A3 a turn off about the map.. I would probably more likely play those maps on A2 rather than A3, is it just me? does any way get the same feel as I do?

I will however check on it in future when its updated .

It's almost the same size as Chernarus

Yeah I dont know why he went for the All in arma terrain pack stuff... Bad Move IMO

Lack of objects, I'm making a terrain and it's difficult being creative with such a limited number of buildings, I do have some custom stuff but i'd still like more, object moddlers are as rare as unicorn shit :(