[Release] Overpochins Taviana Server with LOTS and LOTS of mods

7 hours ago, theduke said:

yes group management works with this build.  If the right click  doesnt give you the option, you need to add it to the overwrites section..because he uses the deploy script from mudzereli, it kinda takes over the extra_rc.

open the overwrites folder (mission sided), then click_adtions, then open the config.sqf.

add this (change the path) in the "DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS" section

Hidden Content

Make sure the last line of that bracket does NOT have a comma.

GL

PS as for the arma 2 BE issue, ive noticed opening arma 2 OA, just the game without mods, fixes that darn BE issue.

Thanks that did the trick.

EDIT : This might help you out a bit as well if you will be using infiSTAR with this : 

_ALLOWED_Dialogs = [-1,106,2200,6900,6901,6902,6903,420420,41144,88890,711194,711197];
//	-1												Epoch Safe/Lockbox Keycode UI
//	106												Inventory (Gear)
//	2200											Blood Test
//	6900,6901,6902,6903								New Player (select Gender and such things)
//  20001,20002,20003,20004,20005, 20006			Chameleon Skin Changer
//	420420											Epoch Trader
//	41144											Epoch Door Keycode UI
//	129												Diary
//	666,667											Clay Car Radio
//	4444											Radio Communication
//	65431,65432,65433,65434,65440,65441,65442		R3F ARTY Lift/Tow/Transport.
//  88890											ESS Spawn Selection v2
//	711194											Plot Management	(http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16166-release-plot-management/)
//  711197											Zupa Advanced Trading
_ALLOWED_Dialogs = _ALLOWED_Dialogs + [81000,20001,20002,20003,20004,20005,20006,118338,118339,711197,711195]; // adding some others from community addons
/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect","#USER:adminmenu",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus","#USER:ChameleonMenu",
	"RscCombatMode","#USER:playermenustart","#USER:Helpmenu","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud","PlotManagement"
];
/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */
_dayzActions =
[
	"DonorSkins","wardrobe","s_player_maintain_area","s_player_maintain_area_preview","BTC_SganciaActionId","BTC_liftActionId","BTC_liftHudId","dayz_myLiftVehicle","s_player_heli_detach",
	"dayz_myCursorTarget","s_player_craftZombieBait","s_player_butcher_human","s_player_makeBomb","s_player_zombieShield","s_player_upgrademoto",
	"s_player_smeltRecipes","null","churchie_check","churchie_defuse","churchie_rig_veh","player_Cannibalism","s_player_fillfuel210","s_player_knockout","s_player_upgradegyro","ActionMenu",
	"manatee_craft_menu","manatee_craft_menu_wea","manatee_craft_menu_sur","manatee_craft_menu_ind","s_player_craftZombieBaitBomb","horror_traders","s_player_takeOwnership","s_siphon","s_player_suicide",
	"silver_myCursorTarget","stow_vehicle","menu_Worker2","neutral","menu_RU_Citizen1","menu_RU_Citizen4","menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","menu_RU_Villager3","menu_RU_Functionary1","menu_Doctor",
	"menu_Dr_Hladik_EP1","menu_Profiteer4","menu_Worker3","menu_Pilot_EP1","menu_RU_Citizen3","menu_CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","menu_Rita_Ensler_EP1","menu_RU_WorkWoman5","menu_RU_WorkWoman1",
	"menu_Woodlander1","menu_Woodlander3","menu_Rocker4","menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","Tow_settings_action_heliporter","Tow_settings_action_heliport_larguer",
	"Tow_settings_action_deplacer_objet","Tow_settings_action_relacher_objet","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_charge","Tow_settings_action_charger_selection",
	"Tow_settings_action_charger_deplace","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_selection","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"Tow_settings_action_detacher","Tow_settings_action_contenu_vehicule","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_titre","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_decharger","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_fermer",
	"s_player_makePLBomb","s_player_stats","s_player_deploybike","s_player_packbike","s_player_deploygyro","s_player_upgradebike","nul",
	"s_player_equip_carry","s_player_showname","s_player_showname1","s_player_smeltItems","s_building_snapping","s_player_downgrade_build",
	"s_player_debug","s_player_calldog","s_player_speeddog","s_player_movedog","s_player_followdog","s_player_warndog","s_player_barkdog","s_player_trackdog",
	"s_player_staydog","s_player_waterdog","s_player_feeddog","s_player_tamedog","s_player_repair_crtl","s_player_towing",
	"s_player_fillgen","s_player_maint_build","s_player_fuelauto2","s_player_fuelauto","s_player_information",
	"s_player_upgrade_build","s_player_packvault","s_player_unlockvault","s_player_checkGear","s_player_run_events",
	"s_player_lockUnlock_crtl","s_player_deleteBuild","s_player_pzombiesfeed","s_player_pzombiesattack",
	"s_player_pzombiesvision","s_player_callzombies","s_player_removeflare","s_player_fishing_veh",
	"s_player_forceSave","s_player_fillfuel20","s_player_fillfuel5","s_player_lockvault","s_player_dragbody",
	"s_player_packFdp","s_player_otkdv","s_player_isCruse","s_player_cnbb","bis_fnc_halo_action",
	"s_player_rest","s_player_flipvehiclelight","s_player_flipvehicleheavy","s_player_1bupd",
	"s_halo_action","s_player_smelt_scrapmetal","s_player_grabflare","s_player_fishing",
	"s_player_smelt_engineparts","s_player_smelt_fueltank","s_player_smelt_windscreenglass",
	"s_player_smelt_mainrotoraryparts","s_player_smelt_wheel","s_player_smelt_jerrycan","s_player_siphonfuel",
	"s_player_flipveh","s_player_fillfuel","s_player_dropflare","s_player_butcher","s_player_cook",
	"s_player_boil","s_player_fireout","s_player_packtent","s_player_sleep","s_player_studybody",
	"NORRN_dropAction","s_player_selfBloodbag","s_clothes","s_player_holderPickup","s_player_gather",
	"s_player_recipeMenu","s_player_deleteCamoNet","s_player_netCodeObject","s_player_codeRemoveNet",
	"s_player_enterCode","s_player_codeObject","s_player_codeRemove","s_player_disarmBomb",
	"unpackRavenAct","disassembleRavenAct","launchRavenAct","strobeRavenResetAct","strobeRavenTestAct",
	"batteryLevelCheckRavenAct","batteryRechargeRavenAct","mavBaseStationActionName_00","mavBaseStationActionName_001",
	"mavBaseStationActionName_01","mavBaseStationActionName_02","mavBaseStationActionName_03","mavBaseStationActionName_04",
	"s_player_dance","s_player_igniteTent","s_player_clothes","s_player_scrollBandage",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliporter","STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliport_larguer","s_vehicle_lockUnlock_crtl",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_relacher_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_deplacer_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","STR_R3F_LOG_action_detacher","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_charge","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_selection","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_selection",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_contenu_vehicule","STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM",
	"s_player_removeActions","s_player_repairActions","r_player_actions","r_player_actions2","s_player_parts","s_player_combi","s_player_parts",
	"s_player_lockunlock","s_vehicle_lockunlock","s_player_toggleSnap","s_player_toggleSnapSelect","s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint",
	"s_player_evacCall","s_player_makeEvacChopper","s_player_clearEvacChopper",
	"s_player_deploybike2","s_player_deploymoped","s_player_deploymoped2","s_player_deploymozzie","s_player_deploymozzie2",
	"2066","SP_refuel_action","SP_repair_action","SP_rearm_actions","s_player_setVectorsReset","s_player_setVectorsForward",
	"s_player_setVectorsBack","s_player_setVectorsLeft","s_player_setVectorsRight","s_player_setVectors1","s_player_setVectors5","s_player_setVectors45",
	"s_player_setVectors90","s_player_paint","DoorManagement","Entercode","mv22_fold","mv22_unfold","mv22_open","mv22_close","suv_close","suv_open"
];

I have no idea what i did but now that more than one player joins everyone gets kicked. This spams in the RPT for each player.

I installed a Earplugs Script, and the Group Management. I added the Battleye Filter but nothing.

21:16:04 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1089407572 (Surf3rDud3)
21:16:04 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1089407572, users.card=1
21:16:04 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1089407572
21:16:04 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1089407572 (Surf3rDud3)
21:16:04 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1089407572

Any ideas?

I fixed this issue infiSTAR was removed and I forgot to update the BattlEye Filters. 

Now im trying to nerf the vehicles, items and weapons. Very annoying having to go through lists... Honestly should of just did a Epoch Origins setup and ditched the Overwatch crap. But I've already done so much, Removing Overwatch Mod would probably break the server.

Searching the Trader DATA in the db I can not find any of the vil_ and rh_ etc weapons that are apart of Overwatch... are they located else where?

4 hours ago, sabre909 said:

File had errors in init.sqf by default fixed

i ran this setup without problems.  But mind sharing with the rest of us what you did incase someone else has that issue?

It was the error that you attempted to help flakvest with. 

Anyone getting this error in their RPT?

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addo>
21:09:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle
21:09:05 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\init.sqf, line 118
21:09:05 Error in expression <pawnCompiles.sqf";
waitUntil{scriptDone _handle};
};

Line 118 is the line in the init 

if (true) then {
        private "_handle";
        _handle = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\FS_SpawnVehicles\FS_StaticVehicleSpawnCompiles.sqf";
        waitUntil{scriptDone _handle}; //THIS IS LINE 118
    };

FS_StaticVehicleSpawnCompiles.sqf does exist in my server files but beyond that, I'm not a coder so I don't know what is going wrong.  Thanks in advance

Anyway I think this error might have been with the epoch tavi file not dubs but was fixed by editing that line

i think that might of been something added to the init.  I just checked and i dont see that line of code in the init by default.

pawnCompiles.sqf <<<  Seems like it was missing a \ for its path.  maybe spawn\compiles.sqf.  not sure.

But i can assure you that there are no issues in the default files.  I ran this setup flawlessly and still use parts of it on my tavi. (thx eldubya)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Community, hello ElDubya,

First of all thank your for this amazing Server Files. I running that on a Windows Root so...worked fine. The second Thing is: I´m tired of your Story about your Heart... I wish u Good Luck at your Life ;)

And here my Question: Can i switch the Map from Taviana to Chernarus or an other Map?

3 hours ago, SeCTioN said:

Hello Community, hello ElDubya,

First of all thank your for this amazing Server Files. I running that on a Windows Root so...worked fine. The second Thing is: I´m tired of your Story about your Heart... I wish u Good Luck at your Life ;)

And here my Question: Can i switch the Map from Taviana to Chernarus or an other Map?

yes you can, i did it. It will take some time and figuring out what you need to change.  

On 5/15/2015 at 2:22 AM, ElDubya said:
Hi all, 

I have decided to zip and release my OverpochOrigins server as I had a heart attack recently which was followed by complicated surgery and feel I need to scale back on things in my life that aren't as important as other stuff (like my family, kids, etc) so I am shutting this server down, so here are the files. First a bit about the server and what it has installed.

Please note, this server is FULLY WORKING with no errors either server or client side.

It has : 

Origins 1.7.9.5 as base mod.
All Origins vehicles. Fully working Excavator, Taviander, Beast Kamaz, Buhanker, Scrap Ferry, M3 Bimmer, Submarine, etc, etc. (apart from upgrading them with armour, but SchwEde has a solution for that in one of his threads) 
Most Origins buildings. (Thanks SchwEde) Level 1, 2 and 3 HERO houses, garages, pyramid and stronghold (except electronests). No bandit houses as I run PVE servers but isn't hard to add them in.
Mudzereli's Deploy Anything.
R3F Towing/Lifting
Zupa's Single Currency
Axecop/Zupa Single Currency Service Points
Zupa's Advanced Trading
eBay's ESSv2 Graphical Spawn Select
Central Locking Car Sounds, ore mining sounds, stronghold door sounds.
MV22/Armed SUV/Submarine and Excavator animations.
Smoke Hemp Script.
Zupa's Plot Management.
Adjust View Distance With Binoculars
Right Click Pistol for Suicide
Right Click Toolbox for Personal Bike
Mikeeeys Precise Base Building
Raymix's Snap Build Pro
Striker's Vector Building
Piggd's Chameleon Skin Changer
The Farix's Enhanced Vehicle Deployment (for Origins Housing)
2 Missions Systems (WAI and DZMS for missions, Sector B mayor, guards and Isle Krk guards)
Fully working Sector B with mayor, AI helipatrols, AI and loot Urals on both Sector B and Isle Krk)
4 Roaming AI Heli Patrols over Taviana and Novistrana.
2 seperate mining areas using sledgehammer to get ore to build origins housing.
Use animated excavator to knock down Origins housing. (Thanks SchwEde).
Submarine submerge and rise animations (Thanks SchwEde).
Trader Safezones
Lots of zombies.
Zombie Free Plotpole Areas.
Vehicle Godmode in Plotpole Areas (After a restart).
Coins on dead AI.
Remote execution of events (Only admins and must have "cobalt file" in their inventory to trigger menu).
Zombie Free Sector B.
Players can't log out on Sector B.
Map Markers for traders, mining area and Isle Krk.
Custom Loading Screen (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom Welcome Credits (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom Loot Tables.
Overwatch Weapons and Skins
Right Click Base Buildables
Custom Billboards (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom GUI.
Aircraft Vendors sell Origins vehicles.
2 Hero vendors (as I run PVE servers, you will need to change one to a bandit vendor for PVP).
Enhanced Death Messages.
Forced Name Tags (disable for PVP).
Force Save Vehicle Location.
Full Moon Nights.
R3F Weight Disabled.
Self Bloodbag.
God Mode Bases.
Reduced Construction Count. (1)
Config Based Single Currency Traders.
New Spawn Loadouts.

Plus MANY, MANY bug fixes, etc.

As I said, this server was running live until recently and totally error free. 

Many thanks to the people I mentioned whose scripts I used, to SchwEde for the HOURS and HOURS of coding he provided to animate vehicles, houses and other Origins stuff and to anyone else I forgot to thank for the minor scripts, bug fixes and help along the way. This server was great to play on as it had everything you could ever want from an Overpochins server. 

I had infiSTAR running on this server (that I have removed so you will need to add your own copy or use Admin Tools from Noxicarius) and was using infiSTAR to add money to players, spawn donator boxes, spawn origins boxes so players could build houses, spawn Origins vehicles, etc, etc. Players can build houses themselves by having the required humanity, a toolbox, etool and sledgehammer in their inventory, right clicking on the toolbox which will give the option to build a wooden crate in front of them that they then have to put the required items into to build the respective house. The building recipes I used were :

DZE_Origins_Humanity = 
[
["Hero1",5000],
["Hero2",12000],
["Hero3",25000],
["Bandit1",-5000],
["Bandit2",-12000],
["Bandit3",-25000]
];

//Whats needed for Building Houses
DZE_Origins_House1 = [
["PartWoodPile", 20],
["PartOreSilver", 20],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartGlass", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 5],
["MortarBucket", 2],
["PartGeneric", 5],
["ItemWire", 4],
["ItemWoodWall", 3],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 5],
["ItemORP", 5]
];
DZE_Origins_House2 = [
["PartWoodPile", 40],
["PartOreSilver", 40],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemCorrugated", 2],
["CinderBlocks", 10],
["MortarBucket", 4],
["PartGeneric", 10],
["ItemWire", 8],
["ItemWoodWall", 6],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 10],
["ItemAVE", 10]
];
DZE_Origins_House3 = [
["PartWoodPile", 60],
["PartOreSilver", 60],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartVRotor", 2],
["CinderBlocks", 15],
["MortarBucket", 6],
["PartGeneric", 15],
["ItemWire", 12],
["ItemWoodWall", 9],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 15],
["ItemARM", 15]
];
DZE_Origins_SG = [
["PartWoodPile", 80],
["PartOreSilver", 80],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartFueltank", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 20],
["MortarBucket", 8],
["PartGeneric", 20],
["ItemWire", 16],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 20],
["ItemLRK", 20] 
];
DZE_Origins_LG = [
["PartWoodPile", 100],
["PartOreSilver", 100],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemJerrycan", 1],
["PartVRotor", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 25],
["MortarBucket", 10],
["PartGeneric", 25],
["ItemWire", 20],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 25],
["ItemTNK", 25] 
];
DZE_Origins_King = [
["PartWoodPile", 150],
["PartOreSilver", 75],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemLightBulb", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 300],
["MortarBucket", 50],
["PartGeneric", 50],
["ItemWire", 40],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 50],
["ItemAVE", 30]
];
DZE_Origins_Stronghold = [
["PartWoodPile", 500],
["PartOreSilver", 75],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemGenerator", 1],
["PartEngine", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 50],
["MortarBucket", 50],
["PartGeneric", 50],
["ItemWire", 40],
["ItemWoodWall", 25],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 12],
["ItemTankTrap", 50],
["ItemARM", 35]
];

Documents required to build houses are found on Sector B AI, the Mayor on Sector B, Isle Krk AI and some mission crates/AI. Only 2 ore veins spawn on the map, but players can "mine" for ore using sledgehammers at the two marked "mining" locations to gather enough ore to build the houses. Traders do not buy or sell ore. 

Anyway, enjoy the server. It is super easy to set up. Just copy the files in the "Server" folder to your server root directory :

DayZ_Epoch_Server
Battleye Folder
Keys folder
DayzOrigins1.7.9.5 (not included) 
DayzOverwatch (not included)

And copy the folder in the "Client" folder to your missions folder : 

DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi

Adjust the loading screen, welcome credits and change the configs and variables in the init.sqf to your liking and away you go! The server also has support for JSRS (Jarhead Sounds) and Blastcore Visual Effects. If you don't want them, just delete the following from the keys folder : 

jsrs15_v2.bikey
six_blastcore_visuals.bikey
warfxpe.bikey 

Please note : I will NOT be providing ANY support to get this working. It's a straightforward install that anyone that knows what they are doing could do blindfolded.

Have fun!

PS : Don't forget to adjust your launch parameters. Mine were : 

"[email protected] ;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

EDIT : This might help you out a bit as well if you will be using infiSTAR with this : 

_ALLOWED_Dialogs = [-1,106,2200,6900,6901,6902,6903,420420,41144,88890,711194,711197];
//	-1												Epoch Safe/Lockbox Keycode UI
//	106												Inventory (Gear)
//	2200											Blood Test
//	6900,6901,6902,6903								New Player (select Gender and such things)
//  20001,20002,20003,20004,20005, 20006			Chameleon Skin Changer
//	420420											Epoch Trader
//	41144											Epoch Door Keycode UI
//	129												Diary
//	666,667											Clay Car Radio
//	4444											Radio Communication
//	65431,65432,65433,65434,65440,65441,65442		R3F ARTY Lift/Tow/Transport.
//  88890											ESS Spawn Selection v2
//	711194											Plot Management	(http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16166-release-plot-management/)
//  711197											Zupa Advanced Trading
_ALLOWED_Dialogs = _ALLOWED_Dialogs + [81000,20001,20002,20003,20004,20005,20006,118338,118339,711197,711195]; // adding some others from community addons

/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect","#USER:adminmenu",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus","#USER:ChameleonMenu",
	"RscCombatMode","#USER:playermenustart","#USER:Helpmenu","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud","PlotManagement"
];

/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */
_dayzActions =
[
	"DonorSkins","wardrobe","s_player_maintain_area","s_player_maintain_area_preview","BTC_SganciaActionId","BTC_liftActionId","BTC_liftHudId","dayz_myLiftVehicle","s_player_heli_detach",
	"dayz_myCursorTarget","s_player_craftZombieBait","s_player_butcher_human","s_player_makeBomb","s_player_zombieShield","s_player_upgrademoto",
	"s_player_smeltRecipes","null","churchie_check","churchie_defuse","churchie_rig_veh","player_Cannibalism","s_player_fillfuel210","s_player_knockout","s_player_upgradegyro","ActionMenu",
	"manatee_craft_menu","manatee_craft_menu_wea","manatee_craft_menu_sur","manatee_craft_menu_ind","s_player_craftZombieBaitBomb","horror_traders","s_player_takeOwnership","s_siphon","s_player_suicide",
	"silver_myCursorTarget","stow_vehicle","menu_Worker2","neutral","menu_RU_Citizen1","menu_RU_Citizen4","menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","menu_RU_Villager3","menu_RU_Functionary1","menu_Doctor",
	"menu_Dr_Hladik_EP1","menu_Profiteer4","menu_Worker3","menu_Pilot_EP1","menu_RU_Citizen3","menu_CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","menu_Rita_Ensler_EP1","menu_RU_WorkWoman5","menu_RU_WorkWoman1",
	"menu_Woodlander1","menu_Woodlander3","menu_Rocker4","menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","Tow_settings_action_heliporter","Tow_settings_action_heliport_larguer",
	"Tow_settings_action_deplacer_objet","Tow_settings_action_relacher_objet","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_charge","Tow_settings_action_charger_selection",
	"Tow_settings_action_charger_deplace","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_selection","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"Tow_settings_action_detacher","Tow_settings_action_contenu_vehicule","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_titre","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_decharger","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_fermer",
	"s_player_makePLBomb","s_player_stats","s_player_deploybike","s_player_packbike","s_player_deploygyro","s_player_upgradebike","nul",
	"s_player_equip_carry","s_player_showname","s_player_showname1","s_player_smeltItems","s_building_snapping","s_player_downgrade_build",
	"s_player_debug","s_player_calldog","s_player_speeddog","s_player_movedog","s_player_followdog","s_player_warndog","s_player_barkdog","s_player_trackdog",
	"s_player_staydog","s_player_waterdog","s_player_feeddog","s_player_tamedog","s_player_repair_crtl","s_player_towing",
	"s_player_fillgen","s_player_maint_build","s_player_fuelauto2","s_player_fuelauto","s_player_information",
	"s_player_upgrade_build","s_player_packvault","s_player_unlockvault","s_player_checkGear","s_player_run_events",
	"s_player_lockUnlock_crtl","s_player_deleteBuild","s_player_pzombiesfeed","s_player_pzombiesattack",
	"s_player_pzombiesvision","s_player_callzombies","s_player_removeflare","s_player_fishing_veh",
	"s_player_forceSave","s_player_fillfuel20","s_player_fillfuel5","s_player_lockvault","s_player_dragbody",
	"s_player_packFdp","s_player_otkdv","s_player_isCruse","s_player_cnbb","bis_fnc_halo_action",
	"s_player_rest","s_player_flipvehiclelight","s_player_flipvehicleheavy","s_player_1bupd",
	"s_halo_action","s_player_smelt_scrapmetal","s_player_grabflare","s_player_fishing",
	"s_player_smelt_engineparts","s_player_smelt_fueltank","s_player_smelt_windscreenglass",
	"s_player_smelt_mainrotoraryparts","s_player_smelt_wheel","s_player_smelt_jerrycan","s_player_siphonfuel",
	"s_player_flipveh","s_player_fillfuel","s_player_dropflare","s_player_butcher","s_player_cook",
	"s_player_boil","s_player_fireout","s_player_packtent","s_player_sleep","s_player_studybody",
	"NORRN_dropAction","s_player_selfBloodbag","s_clothes","s_player_holderPickup","s_player_gather",
	"s_player_recipeMenu","s_player_deleteCamoNet","s_player_netCodeObject","s_player_codeRemoveNet",
	"s_player_enterCode","s_player_codeObject","s_player_codeRemove","s_player_disarmBomb",
	"unpackRavenAct","disassembleRavenAct","launchRavenAct","strobeRavenResetAct","strobeRavenTestAct",
	"batteryLevelCheckRavenAct","batteryRechargeRavenAct","mavBaseStationActionName_00","mavBaseStationActionName_001",
	"mavBaseStationActionName_01","mavBaseStationActionName_02","mavBaseStationActionName_03","mavBaseStationActionName_04",
	"s_player_dance","s_player_igniteTent","s_player_clothes","s_player_scrollBandage",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliporter","STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliport_larguer","s_vehicle_lockUnlock_crtl",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_relacher_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_deplacer_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","STR_R3F_LOG_action_detacher","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_charge","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_selection","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_selection",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_contenu_vehicule","STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM",
	"s_player_removeActions","s_player_repairActions","r_player_actions","r_player_actions2","s_player_parts","s_player_combi","s_player_parts",
	"s_player_lockunlock","s_vehicle_lockunlock","s_player_toggleSnap","s_player_toggleSnapSelect","s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint",
	"s_player_evacCall","s_player_makeEvacChopper","s_player_clearEvacChopper",
	"s_player_deploybike2","s_player_deploymoped","s_player_deploymoped2","s_player_deploymozzie","s_player_deploymozzie2",
	"2066","SP_refuel_action","SP_repair_action","SP_rearm_actions","s_player_setVectorsReset","s_player_setVectorsForward",
	"s_player_setVectorsBack","s_player_setVectorsLeft","s_player_setVectorsRight","s_player_setVectors1","s_player_setVectors5","s_player_setVectors45",
	"s_player_setVectors90","s_player_paint","DoorManagement","Entercode","mv22_fold","mv22_unfold","mv22_open","mv22_close","suv_close","suv_open"
];

hey ElDubya,

I just came upon this thread - a year late, but better than never! wanted to say wish you well. but then I can see you're active on the forums again, so I guess all is good? welcome back! hope you reopen your server & while at it upgrade it to A3Epoch :tongue:

3 hours ago, SeCTioN said:

Yea cool can u help me there? I was to Chance to Chernarus. So. Say me a time ;)

Sorry, is much too big of a project for a single person to help in the forums....If you havnt attempted it before asking me, then im not sure if its a good thing to try.

Second, im just hovering in these forums, i just started a new job monday, plus i have my own business. I dont have time for arma 2 anymore. I basically droped arma because of the DEVs for arma 2.