[Release] Overpochins Taviana Server with LOTS and LOTS of mods

Many thanks, DaveA. I have understood now how to cause the menu avents. Now at me the question and what to make, that from the server on expelled Battleye? After menu use?

If I read this right you are saying that you get kicked by battleye when you use the menu? If so then you need to replace or edit your battleye filters to stop that. They were included in the download and when you extract them they are in the server folder. I don't know enough about them to say for sure  off the top of my head which ones you need to edit, but if you haven't added any other scripts you can just copy his over yours.

Guys, if you are going to use my files to run your own server (which you are welcome to do) can you PLEASE change the splash screen, etc to point at your own website/forums? I am getting users from all over the world asking me for help because they are on "my server" and need assistance. Turns out the latest guy was on Calamity's server :)

Thanks ... 

Once again, thanks, DaveA. With it has understood. And what this menu does? I cause it also occurs nothing. ElDubya, to you too, many thanks. I use your assemblage on the server, therefore and I ask here. Yours faithfully. :)

Guys, if you are going to use my files to run your own server (which you are welcome to do) can you PLEASE change the splash screen, etc to point at your own website/forums? I am getting users from all over the world asking me for help because they are on "my server" and need assistance. Turns out the latest guy was on Calamity's server :)

Thanks ... 

oops.. I just added this  kinda testing and dinking around.

I only have a 12 player server didnt expect to get a pubber already...

sorry changing the spash screen now.

i have it running on vilayer, it was a bit to get it setup as they dont support they origins mod, but all went well once i knew where to put the files.

EDIT: I had instructions that explained how to install this on vilayer, im removing my instructions because i get PMs, which honestly dont bother me. What bothers me the most is that vilayer is still a company....  DO NOT USE VILAYER.  Want to know why...PM me lol  be warned, our conversation could last for hours....vilayer has done alot of bad things lol

i cant see anything special here...

why should it be so hard to do that on these serverhosters?

its no clickediclickanddone for sure... you need to know what you are doing...

but i wouldnt suggest to anyone who doesnt know what he does to try to host any server at all...

step 8 for example.... is not needed at all... single currency without banking is NOT using any custom dll files...

i cant see anything special here...

why should it be so hard to do that on these serverhosters?

its no clickediclickanddone for sure... you need to know what you are doing...

but i wouldnt suggest to anyone who doesnt know what he does to try to host any server at all...

step 8 for example.... is not needed at all... single currency without banking is NOT using any custom dll files...

Its very possible you are correct, bt that is what i needed to do to get mine running.

I dont understand why you  bash peaople that are trying to learn, you had to start somewhere too someday.  Also you've posted questions in this thread, why are your questions ok, but others are not.

We all got to start somewhere.

It seems like something important was left out of your life knowledge.  If you aint got nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. No sense in bashing others that have questions that want to learn.

If someone trying to learn was bashing or insulting the release, then i would understand.  But not this

Edit: Im not going to start a argument or anything.  Just stating a fact.  If you dont like what i have to say PM me. Its not going to continue in here...

7. copy over the hiveExt.dll over to the util/overpoch folder

8. I copied the tbbmalloc.dll, Database.dll, DatabaseMySql.dll, DatabasePostgre.dll, libmysql.dll, tbb.dll Files over from my working server on my pc to support the single currency.  If im not mistaken is the currency 3,0.

Both these steps are not needed, at all.

A player on my server pointed the following out in regards to plot management:

I noticed some oddity with the plot pole maintenance menu:

today I went to the pole for maintaining (had died twice since the last maintain without replacing the pole) but got no visible maintain menu at all. Nevertheless you could scroll up blindly, press return and get the messages from the default plotpole menu, telling me I had 58 parts to maintain and would need 6*10oz gold (not coins).

When I replaced the pole I got the new blue menu back and all was as it should be (apart from the kown problem that you have to scroll up 3 clicks before you highlight the blue menu).

I guess that somehow the standard maintain menu is still listed in the mousewheel actions, that would account for the 2 unneccessary wheel-klicks, too - you have to skip the invisible preview and maintain menu items.

Any idea how to fix that situation where you have the extra clicks and how to prevent that other "ghost" maintenance option from activating? I tried commenting out these lines but then the plot management option didn't come up:
             s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format[], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
             s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format[], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

A player on my server pointed the following out in regards to plot management:

Any idea how to fix that situation where you have the extra clicks and how to prevent that other "ghost" maintenance option from activating? I tried commenting out these lines but then the plot management option didn't come up:
             s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format[], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
             s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format[], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];

Anyone have any clue?

welcome

I need help in connection with a script

the animation is not in operation long ago I was good because I used

private ["_target"];

_target = _this select 3;
_isGate = ["wood_gate","MetalGate_4"];
if (typeOf _target in _isGate) then {
_target animate ["DoorR", 1];
_target animate ["DoorL", 1];
cutText ["Unlocked", "PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {