[Release] Overpochins Taviana Server with LOTS and LOTS of mods

Hi all, 

I have decided to zip and release my OverpochOrigins server as I had a heart attack recently which was followed by complicated surgery and feel I need to scale back on things in my life that aren't as important as other stuff (like my family, kids, etc) so I am shutting this server down, so here are the files. First a bit about the server and what it has installed.

Please note, this server is FULLY WORKING with no errors either server or client side.

It has : 

Origins 1.7.9.5 as base mod.
All Origins vehicles. Fully working Excavator, Taviander, Beast Kamaz, Buhanker, Scrap Ferry, M3 Bimmer, Submarine, etc, etc. (apart from upgrading them with armour, but SchwEde has a solution for that in one of his threads) 
Most Origins buildings. (Thanks SchwEde) Level 1, 2 and 3 HERO houses, garages, pyramid and stronghold (except electronests). No bandit houses as I run PVE servers but isn't hard to add them in.
Mudzereli's Deploy Anything.
R3F Towing/Lifting
Zupa's Single Currency
Axecop/Zupa Single Currency Service Points
Zupa's Advanced Trading
eBay's ESSv2 Graphical Spawn Select
Central Locking Car Sounds, ore mining sounds, stronghold door sounds.
MV22/Armed SUV/Submarine and Excavator animations.
Smoke Hemp Script.
Zupa's Plot Management.
Adjust View Distance With Binoculars
Right Click Pistol for Suicide
Right Click Toolbox for Personal Bike
Mikeeeys Precise Base Building
Raymix's Snap Build Pro
Striker's Vector Building
Piggd's Chameleon Skin Changer
The Farix's Enhanced Vehicle Deployment (for Origins Housing)
2 Missions Systems (WAI and DZMS for missions, Sector B mayor, guards and Isle Krk guards)
Fully working Sector B with mayor, AI helipatrols, AI and loot Urals on both Sector B and Isle Krk)
4 Roaming AI Heli Patrols over Taviana and Novistrana.
2 seperate mining areas using sledgehammer to get ore to build origins housing.
Use animated excavator to knock down Origins housing. (Thanks SchwEde).
Submarine submerge and rise animations (Thanks SchwEde).
Trader Safezones
Lots of zombies.
Zombie Free Plotpole Areas.
Vehicle Godmode in Plotpole Areas (After a restart).
Coins on dead AI.
Remote execution of events (Only admins and must have "cobalt file" in their inventory to trigger menu).
Zombie Free Sector B.
Players can't log out on Sector B.
Map Markers for traders, mining area and Isle Krk.
Custom Loading Screen (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom Welcome Credits (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom Loot Tables.
Overwatch Weapons and Skins
Right Click Base Buildables
Custom Billboards (will need to be changed for your own).
Custom GUI.
Aircraft Vendors sell Origins vehicles.
2 Hero vendors (as I run PVE servers, you will need to change one to a bandit vendor for PVP).
Enhanced Death Messages.
Forced Name Tags (disable for PVP).
Force Save Vehicle Location.
Full Moon Nights.
R3F Weight Disabled.
Self Bloodbag.
God Mode Bases.
Reduced Construction Count. (1)
Config Based Single Currency Traders.
New Spawn Loadouts.

Plus MANY, MANY bug fixes, etc.

As I said, this server was running live until recently and totally error free. 

Many thanks to the people I mentioned whose scripts I used, to SchwEde for the HOURS and HOURS of coding he provided to animate vehicles, houses and other Origins stuff and to anyone else I forgot to thank for the minor scripts, bug fixes and help along the way. This server was great to play on as it had everything you could ever want from an Overpochins server. 

I had infiSTAR running on this server (that I have removed so you will need to add your own copy or use Admin Tools from Noxicarius) and was using infiSTAR to add money to players, spawn donator boxes, spawn origins boxes so players could build houses, spawn Origins vehicles, etc, etc. Players can build houses themselves by having the required humanity, a toolbox, etool and sledgehammer in their inventory, right clicking on the toolbox which will give the option to build a wooden crate in front of them that they then have to put the required items into to build the respective house. The building recipes I used were :

DZE_Origins_Humanity = 
[
["Hero1",5000],
["Hero2",12000],
["Hero3",25000],
["Bandit1",-5000],
["Bandit2",-12000],
["Bandit3",-25000]
];

//Whats needed for Building Houses
DZE_Origins_House1 = [
["PartWoodPile", 20],
["PartOreSilver", 20],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartGlass", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 5],
["MortarBucket", 2],
["PartGeneric", 5],
["ItemWire", 4],
["ItemWoodWall", 3],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 5],
["ItemORP", 5]
];
DZE_Origins_House2 = [
["PartWoodPile", 40],
["PartOreSilver", 40],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemCorrugated", 2],
["CinderBlocks", 10],
["MortarBucket", 4],
["PartGeneric", 10],
["ItemWire", 8],
["ItemWoodWall", 6],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 10],
["ItemAVE", 10]
];
DZE_Origins_House3 = [
["PartWoodPile", 60],
["PartOreSilver", 60],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartVRotor", 2],
["CinderBlocks", 15],
["MortarBucket", 6],
["PartGeneric", 15],
["ItemWire", 12],
["ItemWoodWall", 9],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 15],
["ItemARM", 15]
];
DZE_Origins_SG = [
["PartWoodPile", 80],
["PartOreSilver", 80],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["PartFueltank", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 20],
["MortarBucket", 8],
["PartGeneric", 20],
["ItemWire", 16],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 20],
["ItemLRK", 20] 
];
DZE_Origins_LG = [
["PartWoodPile", 100],
["PartOreSilver", 100],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemJerrycan", 1],
["PartVRotor", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 25],
["MortarBucket", 10],
["PartGeneric", 25],
["ItemWire", 20],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 25],
["ItemTNK", 25] 
];
DZE_Origins_King = [
["PartWoodPile", 150],
["PartOreSilver", 75],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemLightBulb", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 300],
["MortarBucket", 50],
["PartGeneric", 50],
["ItemWire", 40],
["ItemWoodWall", 12],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 1],
["ItemTankTrap", 50],
["ItemAVE", 30]
];
DZE_Origins_Stronghold = [
["PartWoodPile", 500],
["PartOreSilver", 75],
["ItemCombolock", 1],
["ItemGenerator", 1],
["PartEngine", 1],
["CinderBlocks", 50],
["MortarBucket", 50],
["PartGeneric", 50],
["ItemWire", 40],
["ItemWoodWall", 25],
["ItemWoodWallDoor", 12],
["ItemTankTrap", 50],
["ItemARM", 35]
];

Documents required to build houses are found on Sector B AI, the Mayor on Sector B, Isle Krk AI and some mission crates/AI. Only 2 ore veins spawn on the map, but players can "mine" for ore using sledgehammers at the two marked "mining" locations to gather enough ore to build the houses. Traders do not buy or sell ore. 

Anyway, enjoy the server. It is super easy to set up. Just copy the files in the "Server" folder to your server root directory :

DayZ_Epoch_Server
Battleye Folder
Keys folder
DayzOrigins1.7.9.5 (not included) 
DayzOverwatch (not included)

And copy the folder in the "Client" folder to your missions folder : 

DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi

Adjust the loading screen, welcome credits and change the configs and variables in the init.sqf to your liking and away you go! The server also has support for JSRS (Jarhead Sounds) and Blastcore Visual Effects. If you don't want them, just delete the following from the keys folder : 

jsrs15_v2.bikey
six_blastcore_visuals.bikey
warfxpe.bikey 

Please note : I will NOT be providing ANY support to get this working. It's a straightforward install that anyone that knows what they are doing could do blindfolded.

Have fun!

PS : Don't forget to adjust your launch parameters. Mine were : 

"-mod=@DayzOrigins1795;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

EDIT : This might help you out a bit as well if you will be using infiSTAR with this : 

_ALLOWED_Dialogs = [-1,106,2200,6900,6901,6902,6903,420420,41144,88890,711194,711197];
//	-1												Epoch Safe/Lockbox Keycode UI
//	106												Inventory (Gear)
//	2200											Blood Test
//	6900,6901,6902,6903								New Player (select Gender and such things)
//  20001,20002,20003,20004,20005, 20006			Chameleon Skin Changer
//	420420											Epoch Trader
//	41144											Epoch Door Keycode UI
//	129												Diary
//	666,667											Clay Car Radio
//	4444											Radio Communication
//	65431,65432,65433,65434,65440,65441,65442		R3F ARTY Lift/Tow/Transport.
//  88890											ESS Spawn Selection v2
//	711194											Plot Management	(http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16166-release-plot-management/)
//  711197											Zupa Advanced Trading
_ALLOWED_Dialogs = _ALLOWED_Dialogs + [81000,20001,20002,20003,20004,20005,20006,118338,118339,711197,711195]; // adding some others from community addons
/*  ALLOWED CMDMenus "_cMenu" are only used if you have "_BCM = false;" which I would not recommend.  */
_cMenu =
[
	"","RscMainMenu","RscMoveHigh","#WATCH","#WATCH0",
	"RscWatchDir","RscDisplayClassSelecter","RscDisplayGenderSelect","#USER:adminmenu",
	"RscDisplaySpawnSelecter","RscWatchMoreDir","#GETIN","RscStatus","#USER:ChameleonMenu",
	"RscCombatMode","#USER:playermenustart","#USER:Helpmenu","RscFormations","RscTeam","RscSelectTeam","RscReply",
	"RscCallSupport","#ACTION","#CUSTOM_RADIO","RscRadio","RscGroupRootMenu",
	"BTC_Hud","PlotManagement"
];
/*  ALLOWED Actions "_dayzActions" are only used if you have "_CSA =  true;"  */
_dayzActions =
[
	"DonorSkins","wardrobe","s_player_maintain_area","s_player_maintain_area_preview","BTC_SganciaActionId","BTC_liftActionId","BTC_liftHudId","dayz_myLiftVehicle","s_player_heli_detach",
	"dayz_myCursorTarget","s_player_craftZombieBait","s_player_butcher_human","s_player_makeBomb","s_player_zombieShield","s_player_upgrademoto",
	"s_player_smeltRecipes","null","churchie_check","churchie_defuse","churchie_rig_veh","player_Cannibalism","s_player_fillfuel210","s_player_knockout","s_player_upgradegyro","ActionMenu",
	"manatee_craft_menu","manatee_craft_menu_wea","manatee_craft_menu_sur","manatee_craft_menu_ind","s_player_craftZombieBaitBomb","horror_traders","s_player_takeOwnership","s_siphon","s_player_suicide",
	"silver_myCursorTarget","stow_vehicle","menu_Worker2","neutral","menu_RU_Citizen1","menu_RU_Citizen4","menu_TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","menu_RU_Villager3","menu_RU_Functionary1","menu_Doctor",
	"menu_Dr_Hladik_EP1","menu_Profiteer4","menu_Worker3","menu_Pilot_EP1","menu_RU_Citizen3","menu_CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","menu_Rita_Ensler_EP1","menu_RU_WorkWoman5","menu_RU_WorkWoman1",
	"menu_Woodlander1","menu_Woodlander3","menu_Rocker4","menu_CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","Tow_settings_action_heliporter","Tow_settings_action_heliport_larguer",
	"Tow_settings_action_deplacer_objet","Tow_settings_action_relacher_objet","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_charge","Tow_settings_action_charger_selection",
	"Tow_settings_action_charger_deplace","Tow_settings_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_selection","Tow_settings_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"Tow_settings_action_detacher","Tow_settings_action_contenu_vehicule","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_titre","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_decharger","Tow_settings_dlg_CV_btn_fermer",
	"s_player_makePLBomb","s_player_stats","s_player_deploybike","s_player_packbike","s_player_deploygyro","s_player_upgradebike","nul",
	"s_player_equip_carry","s_player_showname","s_player_showname1","s_player_smeltItems","s_building_snapping","s_player_downgrade_build",
	"s_player_debug","s_player_calldog","s_player_speeddog","s_player_movedog","s_player_followdog","s_player_warndog","s_player_barkdog","s_player_trackdog",
	"s_player_staydog","s_player_waterdog","s_player_feeddog","s_player_tamedog","s_player_repair_crtl","s_player_towing",
	"s_player_fillgen","s_player_maint_build","s_player_fuelauto2","s_player_fuelauto","s_player_information",
	"s_player_upgrade_build","s_player_packvault","s_player_unlockvault","s_player_checkGear","s_player_run_events",
	"s_player_lockUnlock_crtl","s_player_deleteBuild","s_player_pzombiesfeed","s_player_pzombiesattack",
	"s_player_pzombiesvision","s_player_callzombies","s_player_removeflare","s_player_fishing_veh",
	"s_player_forceSave","s_player_fillfuel20","s_player_fillfuel5","s_player_lockvault","s_player_dragbody",
	"s_player_packFdp","s_player_otkdv","s_player_isCruse","s_player_cnbb","bis_fnc_halo_action",
	"s_player_rest","s_player_flipvehiclelight","s_player_flipvehicleheavy","s_player_1bupd",
	"s_halo_action","s_player_smelt_scrapmetal","s_player_grabflare","s_player_fishing",
	"s_player_smelt_engineparts","s_player_smelt_fueltank","s_player_smelt_windscreenglass",
	"s_player_smelt_mainrotoraryparts","s_player_smelt_wheel","s_player_smelt_jerrycan","s_player_siphonfuel",
	"s_player_flipveh","s_player_fillfuel","s_player_dropflare","s_player_butcher","s_player_cook",
	"s_player_boil","s_player_fireout","s_player_packtent","s_player_sleep","s_player_studybody",
	"NORRN_dropAction","s_player_selfBloodbag","s_clothes","s_player_holderPickup","s_player_gather",
	"s_player_recipeMenu","s_player_deleteCamoNet","s_player_netCodeObject","s_player_codeRemoveNet",
	"s_player_enterCode","s_player_codeObject","s_player_codeRemove","s_player_disarmBomb",
	"unpackRavenAct","disassembleRavenAct","launchRavenAct","strobeRavenResetAct","strobeRavenTestAct",
	"batteryLevelCheckRavenAct","batteryRechargeRavenAct","mavBaseStationActionName_00","mavBaseStationActionName_001",
	"mavBaseStationActionName_01","mavBaseStationActionName_02","mavBaseStationActionName_03","mavBaseStationActionName_04",
	"s_player_dance","s_player_igniteTent","s_player_clothes","s_player_scrollBandage",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliporter","STR_R3F_LOG_action_heliport_larguer","s_vehicle_lockUnlock_crtl",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_relacher_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_deplacer_objet","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_remorque","STR_R3F_LOG_action_detacher","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_deplace",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_selectionner_objet_charge","STR_R3F_LOG_action_remorquer_selection","STR_R3F_LOG_action_charger_selection",
	"STR_R3F_LOG_action_contenu_vehicule","STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM",
	"s_player_removeActions","s_player_repairActions","r_player_actions","r_player_actions2","s_player_parts","s_player_combi","s_player_parts",
	"s_player_lockunlock","s_vehicle_lockunlock","s_player_toggleSnap","s_player_toggleSnapSelect","s_player_toggleSnapSelectPoint",
	"s_player_evacCall","s_player_makeEvacChopper","s_player_clearEvacChopper",
	"s_player_deploybike2","s_player_deploymoped","s_player_deploymoped2","s_player_deploymozzie","s_player_deploymozzie2",
	"2066","SP_refuel_action","SP_repair_action","SP_rearm_actions","s_player_setVectorsReset","s_player_setVectorsForward",
	"s_player_setVectorsBack","s_player_setVectorsLeft","s_player_setVectorsRight","s_player_setVectors1","s_player_setVectors5","s_player_setVectors45",
	"s_player_setVectors90","s_player_paint","DoorManagement","Entercode","mv22_fold","mv22_unfold","mv22_open","mv22_close","suv_close","suv_open"
];

First of all, My name is Terrance and I have been where you are. 3 by pass age 46  kidney transplant 49 and more but not going to list. Just do what the docs say and research will be will be your best friend. Yes your family should be first.

Have one question. what server company were you with?

Take care

First of all, My name is Terrance and I have been where you are. 3 by pass age 46  kidney transplant 49 and more but not going to list. Just do what the docs say and research will be will be your best friend. Yes your family should be first.

Have one question. what server company were you with?

Take care

Hey Terrance, yeah, 44 here and it was a wake up call. No more smokes, plenty of good food from here on out. 

Pve server? Do you have pvp disabled? I recall there being a way to remove player v player damage

Buck0, PVP wasn't disabled. I relied on myself and other admin to keep the PVE rules.

Thank you very much for this.   Take it easy, enjoy your family.  Family is more important than anything :)

They sure are. 

Hey Terrance, yeah, 44 here and it was a wake up call. No more smokes, plenty of good food from here on out. 

Buck0, PVP wasn't disabled. I relied on myself and other admin to keep the PVE rules.

They sure are. 

btw, Im 56 now so keep your chin up

Definitely take care of yourself!  Health and family first.

I'm making the changes now.  It looks like we also need the @Dayz_Epoch files in addition to the others you mentioned.  I see that the config file says it's version 1.0.5.2.  Since there's no 1.0.5.2, I'm using the @Dayz_Epoch files from 1.0.5.1 (unless you used the 1.0.6 test build on GitHub).  I also assume OverWatch 0.2.5?

I've never used JSRS but I seem to recollect that we need the corresponding files on our local machines.  Not sure about BVE though.   That's one I'd never run into before but in doing some cursory searches, it looks interesting.  I'm assuming there's a local component for that as well.

I'm planning on adding earplugs, group management, and trade from vehicles/backpacks as well.

Thanks much for the upload,

Bob

thnx for sharing this stuff... this was exactly what i was looking for ;)

about the bandit houses... what needs to be changed/added to make them work?

and about the building box... is this box save over serverrestart? or will it be gone...

still havent tested everything yet B)

I threw this onto my test server. I am connecting through Dayz Launcher but when I try joining the server, I get waiting for host. I am using the command line-mod parameter in the first post and the error in the server log is the "Content has been deleted" error:

23:33:52 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi, origins_pack_items, ori_titanic, vil_ori_autogyro, ori_flying_fortress, ori_pragacopter, ori_dc3, ori_vil_pack, ori_scraptank, ori_smallraft, ori_bigraft, ori_submarine, origins_pack_cars, ori_scrapbuggy, osshdy
23:33:52 Missing addons detected:
23:33:52   tavi
23:33:52   origins_pack_items
23:33:52   ori_titanic
23:33:52   vil_ori_autogyro
23:33:52   ori_flying_fortress
23:33:52   ori_pragacopter
23:33:52   ori_dc3
23:33:52   ori_vil_pack
23:33:52   ori_scraptank
23:33:52   ori_smallraft
23:33:52   ori_bigraft
23:33:52   ori_submarine
23:33:52   origins_pack_cars
23:33:52   ori_scrapbuggy
23:33:52   osshdy

I have Origins 1.7.9.5 installed on my client and uploaded to the server. Suggestions?

*EDIT* I realized my Origins folder on the server was called @DayzOrigins so I renamed it @DayzOrigins1795 but now I get client side error:

Missing addons detected:
  origins_pack_items
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.origins_pack_items

*EDIT 2* I fixed it by removing origins_pack_items from the mission.sqm, but I assume that's probably not the correct fix even though it works for now.

Ok, so i got this working on my pc today....

My launch parameters used for the client side are 

set MODS=@DayzOrigins1795;@dayz_overwatch;@dayz_epoch;

DO NOT, I repeat DO not make the same mistake i did.... when setting launch parameters, copy the folder name instead of typing it....i struggled for 3 hours...because i had DayzOrigins1975 instead of DayzOrigins1795... yes you can get a good chuckle i don't mind lol

I've noticed that play with 6 had changed the names of the folders in my directory when it was installed.

So to make sure you have the proper names for the folder, the client side folder names can be found in the 

SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead        folder

My server parameters are set as

-mod=@DayzOrigins1795;@DayzOverwatch;@dayz_epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

and of course the folder names for the server are in the server folder...

I use bat files to launch the server and the client side.  Ever since using bat files for loading the game itself, I've NEVER had issues...  I've put play with 6, dayz launcher, and dayz commander way behind me lol

There is no need to add the @Taviana parameter to the client side as origins has it included :)

Hope this helps

so why are you guys posting bugs here which arent real bugs because it was your own fault?

as he already wrote in his post..

Please note, this server is FULLY WORKING with no errors either server or client side.

i also had some problem... when i compiled the serverside pbo and forgot the right prefix...

but that also was my own mistake...

there is exactly no problem when you do all like it should be done...

just because one person understands doesn't mean the rest will.  Also i made a stupid mistake and just thought id share my experience to give you guys a chuckle and for others to try and prevent my mistake lol.

EDIT***

How hard would it be to get global banking on this....just curious?  I must admit im a little intimidated by all the custom scripts and wouldnt know where to begin lol

Thanks  

ok there are a few problems and bugs here and there...

but nothing what we couldnt fix...

in the battleye filters add this

!="PVDZE_spawnEvent" at the end of line 5 in publicvariable.txt for the eventmenu

!="USOrdnanceBox" at the end of createvehicle.txt for the origins building box

in the missionfile

in custom\fixes\variables.sqf add Thesub = vehicle player; after the line with sub_Down = -1; to get rid of the errors in the logfile regarding the submarine functions

it still shows the rise and submerge options even when its already in this position...

thats it for the moment... more may come... or not... we will see =)