[Release] Overpochins Taviana Server with LOTS and LOTS of mods

i tried to install the plot4life mod today (which is needed for the doormanagement which my players also want to have)... but since there is no real what-to-add-manual instead of the copy-the-whole-files-in-and-overwrite-everything i just gave up... to many files for my brain today... i worked around for hours to get the origins hud working bugfree :wacko:

has anyone managed it to get it installed so it does its job and works bugfree yet?

Excellent assemblage, ElDubya. Health to you and prosperity to your family!
There is the pair of questions as I not so well understand English.
For what are necessary mining.area? Hasn't understood and at approach to sector swears on absence of the file. And, so, it is more and errors yet hasn't noticed. Yours faithfully, Boris.

i tried to install the plot4life mod today (which is needed for the doormanagement which my players also want to have)... but since there is no real what-to-add-manual instead of the copy-the-whole-files-in-and-overwrite-everything i just gave up... to many files for my brain today... i worked around for hours to get the origins hud working bugfree :wacko:

has anyone managed it to get it installed so it does its job and works bugfree yet?

I tried and had a hard time also..gave up for now.  Then i stumbled upon a script somewhat similar to the plot for life.  Plot management 2.1  

I noticed it is already installed on this server as i was trying to install it.  Maybe these 2 are causing a conflict.

There are instructions for plot 2.1 for someone that already has plot for life.  my understanding on plot 2.1 is that it is similar to plot for life. so i got a little confused.

After dying, im still the plot owner, but i must add myself to the plot once i place the plot.  The only issue ive had so far is it does not count the parts within the plot.

I think im going to remove plot management if i can and try to reinstall it with plot for life.  Will attempt in a couple days, will post back my findings.

yeah my issue is that i need the plot4life mod in order to get the doormanagement working...

iirc it only works with plot4life... at least it says so in the entry text...

EDIT: ok i finally read through the whole post of doormanagement and plot4life isnt needed for it...

so i will stick with plotmanagement which does the same more or less...

you can add every building if you know the classname...

for skipping the lower levels and build only level3: also possible... just bypass the build checks of the lower levels...

Ok, well if I figure out how to add the buildings and bypass the checks, I'll be sure to share it unless someone else does it first.

I've edited your scriptpack to work on namalsk but the only problem i have is when i have coins on my person and i log out i lose them, Any fixes for this?

I've adapted this for Chernarus, Napf and Takistan and do not have this issue. I don't think it's an issue with the files as they are posted.

you can add every building if you know the classname...

for skipping the lower levels and build only level3: also possible... just bypass the build checks of the lower levels...

I've looked over the code and I just don't see where it checks to see if you've built in the right order. I think I figured out how to add other Origins building items in but even that I'm not entirely sure about. I tried adding a level 1 tower, but there's no option to build it when I build the construction box, only the option to build the level 1 house.

start your server.. and check the rpt log

find this line

14:28:25 "HOUSE SERVER: Owners Are: B1 [] B2 [] B3 [] H1 ["xxxxxxxxxxx","xxxxxxxxxxx"] H2 ["xxxxxxxxxxx"] H3 [] SG ["xxxxxxxxxxx"] LG [] KING [] SH []"

where xxxxxxxxxxx is the playerid of a houseowner...

start your server.. and check the rpt log

find this line

14:28:25 "HOUSE SERVER: Owners Are: B1 [] B2 [] B3 [] H1 ["xxxxxxxxxxx","xxxxxxxxxxx"] H2 ["xxxxxxxxxxx"] H3 [] SG ["xxxxxxxxxxx"] LG [] KING [] SH []"

where xxxxxxxxxxx is the playerid of a houseowner...

Yeah, I've seen that in the log.

Anyone getting this error in their RPT?

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addo>
21:09:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle
21:09:05 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\init.sqf, line 118
21:09:05 Error in expression <pawnCompiles.sqf";
waitUntil{scriptDone _handle};
};

Line 118 is the line in the init 

if (true) then {
        private "_handle";
        _handle = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\FS_SpawnVehicles\FS_StaticVehicleSpawnCompiles.sqf";
        waitUntil{scriptDone _handle}; //THIS IS LINE 118
    };

FS_StaticVehicleSpawnCompiles.sqf does exist in my server files but beyond that, I'm not a coder so I don't know what is going wrong.  Thanks in advance

Try repacking your pbo with a new prefix, it might be corrupted.  I had a similar error and repacked it using this and it worked.  Use the files in the authentication fix folder and place them in the root of your server pbo and repack

https://github.com/dayzai/DZAI

Yeah, I've seen that in the log.

and in the file

custom\fixes\fn_selfactions.sqf

you can find this

_hasLevel1 = (_playerUID in owner_H1 || _playerUID in owner_B1);
                _hasLevel2 = (_playerUID in owner_H2 || _playerUID in owner_B2);
                _hasLevel3 = (_playerUID in owner_H3 || _playerUID in owner_B3);
                _hasSG = (_playerUID in owner_SG);
                _hasLG = (_playerUID in owner_LG);
                _hasKING = (_playerUID in owner_KING);
                _hasSH = (_playerUID in owner_SH);

{
                    _houselevel = _x select 0;
                    _humanityNeed = _x select 1;
                    _actionText = _x select 2;
                    _classname = _x select 3;
                    _neededMaterials = _x select 4;
                    _canBuildHouse = false;
                    _canBuildGarage = false;
                    _canBuildSH = false;

if((_humanityNeed > 0 && _humanity >= _humanityNeed) || (_humanityNeed < 0 && _humanity <= _humanityNeed)) then {
                        if(_houselevel in ["H1","B1"] && !_hasLevel1) then {
                            _canBuildHouse = true;
                        };
                        if(_houselevel in ["H2","B2"] && !_hasLevel2) then {
                            _canBuildHouse = true;
                        };
                        if(_houselevel in ["H3","B3"] && !_hasLevel3) then {
                            _canBuildHouse = true;
                        };
                        if(_houselevel in ["SGH","SGB"] && _hasLevel1 && !_hasSG) then {
                            _canBuildGarage = true;
                        };
                        if(_houselevel in ["LGH","LGB"] && _hasLevel3 && !_hasLG) then {
                            _canBuildGarage = true;
                        };
                        if(_houselevel in ["KINGH","KINGB"] && _hasLevel3 && _hasLG && !_hasKING) then {
                            _canBuildGarage = true;
                        };  
                        if(_houselevel in ["SHH","SHB"] && _hasLevel1 && _hasLevel2 && _hasLevel3 && !_hasSH) then {
                            _canBuildSH = true;
                        };
                    };

Sector B is active all the time with roaming AI, AI heli's patrolling and urals full of loot as reward. No need to "activate" anything. Isle Krk is the same, minus AI heli patrols.

ty so much ive been digging threw the files lookin for any super admin commands I thought I was missing sumthin how would I go about adding more men to that area yes noob?  but this thing is over my skill level its so hugh