[Release] Overpochins Taviana Server with LOTS and LOTS of mods

Not sure if I should post here or in the server install section but thought here as maybe others may have same problems. I am sure it is something that I am overlooking or don't have enough experience with.

I can start the server but I can't see it online and I can't join it.

I uploaded the server pbo, the origins 1.7.9.5 and renamed it to @origins1795,  server mission files and all.

The one thing that I haven't done because I don't understand is the reference to epoch version 1.0.5.2 in the config.cfg. Do I need to update the @dayz_epoch files to 1.0.5.2? If so how do I do that as I dont see client files on the github for that or I do see them I dont realize that is what they are. 

Here is my report log

=====================================================================

== C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayzOrigins1795;@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Bliss\config.cfg -ip=142.54.189.34 -port=2302 -profiles=Bliss -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Bliss\basic.cfg -nopatchcheck -nopause -name=Bliss 
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/29 02:12:52
Current time:  2015/05/17 04:55:50

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Conflicting addon RH_de_cfg in 'ori\weapons\rh_de\', previous definition in 'rh_de_cfg\'
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice

p.s. I definately can't do it blindfolded.

Not sure if I should post here or in the server install section but thought here as maybe others may have same problems. I am sure it is something that I am overlooking or don't have enough experience with.

I can start the server but I can't see it online and I can't join it.

I uploaded the server pbo, the origins 1.7.9.5 and renamed it to @origins1795,  server mission files and all.

The one thing that I haven't done because I don't understand is the reference to epoch version 1.0.5.2 in the config.cfg. Do I need to update the @dayz_epoch files to 1.0.5.2? If so how do I do that as I dont see client files on the github for that or I do see them I dont realize that is what they are. 

Here is my report log

== C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayzOrigins1795;@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Bliss\config.cfg -ip=142.54.189.34 -port=2302 -profiles=Bliss -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\DavidA\1274\Bliss\basic.cfg -nopatchcheck -nopause -name=Bliss 
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/29 02:12:52
Current time:  2015/05/17 04:55:50

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Conflicting addon RH_de_cfg in 'ori\weapons\rh_de\', previous definition in 'rh_de_cfg\'
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice

p.s. I definately can't do it blindfolded.

seems like you have a corrupted overwatch, or maybe keys missing... im no pro though...  just a thought i had

ElDubya thanks for posting this and get well and enjoy your time.

Thanks for the help theduke

Ok I re-uploaded the overwatch folder and the origins1795 folder that did not seem to help.

Where are the keys supposed to be besides in the main key folder? I copied the relevant ones into the @dayz folders just in case.

Also should I have 1.0.5.1 showing in my title or 1.0.5.2?

Greetings to all. Somebody knows how to add technics from the Origin on Overpoch Taviana? I add in the database, I add to dealers on sale, purchase is made, the key is added in stock, the technician doesn't appear. In what the error? Or it is necessary to lift on the server itself fashions of Oridzhins?

It's 1.0.5.1.  Just change the text in the cfg file to show 1.0.5.1 instead of 1.0.5.2.  I started with a totally new server installation from the ground up with the latest 1.0.5.1 (Epoch). 0.2.5 (Overwatch), and 1.7.9.5 (Origins) files and then overlaid these files.  I have the basic server running, now to adjust to our liking.  I have already installed my copy of Infistar - no problems.    I do still get the same msg as BDTZ (about the origins_pack_items).  Haven't spent time on it but in doing a cursory comparing of files, I didn't spot anything obviously wrong or missing.  Just haven't had time to investigate further so for now, I just commented the line out.  I am going to put the bandit houses, traders, etc. back in since our server is generally PVE but has some light PVP action on occasion.  While we don't encourage it, we don't really discourage it either.  We've tried to balance loot spawns, zombie aggressiveness, missions, SecB, etc. so as to foster some degree of cooperative play just to be able to build bases, gather loot, and such.  I'll be adjusting the parameters here similarly.

Bob

BDTZ, I've started looking through the scripts and you'll have to find those scripts and translate them.  For example, I've already found that many or the R3F scripts are a mix of English and French.  Pretty much all comments are French and the messages that are displayed are a mix - some French, some English.  I'm going to go through them all and translate to English.   Both for my own use and those that come after me.  Thanks for the heads-up that I have to look into other scripts, too.   I'm not going to translate variable names from French to English though.  The French variables are close enough to English that I can tell what they should be without having to translate them, too.

Bob

BDTZ, I've started looking through the scripts and you'll have to find those scripts and translate them.  For example, I've already found that many or the R3F scripts are a mix of English and French.  Pretty much all comments are French and the messages that are displayed are a mix - some French, some English.  I'm going to go through them all and translate to English.   Both for my own use and those that come after me.  Thanks for the heads-up that I have to look into other scripts, too.   I'm not going to translate variable names from French to English though.  The French variables are close enough to English that I can tell what they should be without having to translate them, too.

Bob

Ok, that sounds good. I was just about to post a misspelling I found. In a helicopter, it has the option "Attach Strop". I assume it's supposed to be "Attach Strap". Where are these strings located? I could start working on them myself if I finish up everything else I'm going to change.

1.0.5.2 doesn't exist. 

I deployed a construction box and the screen had a message in another language. How can I change that? Here's a screenshot: 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=444865336

in your missionfile

in custom\EVD\EVD_deploy.sqf

edit it like that

/*
	Enhanced Vehicle Deployment by TheFarix
*/

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\EVD\EVD_common.sqf";

if (dayz_combat == 1) exitwith { cutText ["\n\nYou cannot build while in combat!", "PLAIN DOWN"] };

private ["_type","_inVehicle","_onLadder","_canDo","_materials","_proceed","_qty","_missing","_missingQty","_objectID"];

_type = _this select 0;

_inVehicle = (vehicle player != player);
_onLadder =	(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf and !r_player_unconscious and !_onLadder and !_inVehicle);

if (_canDo) then {
	_materials = [_type] call EVDGetMaterials;

// Dry run to see if all parts are available.

_proceed = true;
	if (count _materials > 0) then {
		{
			_itemIn = _x select 0;
			_countIn = _x select 1;

_qty = { _x == _itemIn } count magazines player;

if(_qty < _countIn) exitWith { _missing = _itemIn; _missingQty = (_countIn - _qty); _proceed = false; };
		} forEach _materials;
	};

if (_proceed) then {
		closeDialog 1;

cutText ["\n\nOrigins Construction Box Started!", "PLAIN DOWN"];

[1,1] call dayz_HungerThirst;
		player playActionNow "Medic";

[player,"repair",0,false] call dayz_zombieSpeak;
		[player,50,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;

r_interrupt = false;
		_animState = animationState player;
		r_doLoop = true;
		_started = false;
		_finished = false;

while {r_doLoop} do {
			_animState = animationState player;
			_isMedic = ["medic",_animState] call fnc_inString;
			if (_isMedic) then {
				_started = true;
			};
			if (_started and !_isMedic) then {
				r_doLoop = false;
				_finished = true;
			};
			if (r_interrupt) then {
				r_doLoop = false;
			};
			sleep 0.1;
		};
		r_doLoop = false;

if (_finished) then {
			_removed_total = 0; // count total of removed items
			_tobe_removed_total = 0; // count total of all to be removed items
			// Take items

{
				_removed = 0;
				_itemIn = _x select 0;
				_countIn = _x select 1;
				_tobe_removed_total = _tobe_removed_total + _countIn;

{
					_configParent = configName(inheritsFrom(configFile >> "cfgMagazines" >> _x));
					if( (_removed < _countIn) && ((_x == _itemIn) || (_configParent == _itemIn))) then {
						_num_removed = ([player,_x] call BIS_fnc_invRemove);
						_removed = _removed + _num_removed;
						_removed_total = _removed_total + _num_removed;
						if(_num_removed >= 1) then {
							_temp_removed_array set [count _temp_removed_array,_x];
						};
					};

} forEach magazines player;

} forEach _materials;

// Only proceed if all parts were removed successfully

if(_removed_total == _tobe_removed_total) then {
				if (EVDSellVehicles) then {
					_objectID = str(round(random 999999));
				} else {
					_objectID = "0";
				};

//_object = _type createVehicle (position player);
				_pos = getPos player;
				_dir = getDir player;
				_infrontdist = 3;
				_object = createVehicle [_type,[(_pos select 0)+_infrontdist*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+_infrontdist*cos(_dir),0],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
				_object setVariable ["ObjectID", _objectID, true];
				_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _objectID, true];
				_object addEventHandler ["GetIn",{
					_nil = [nil,(_this select 2),"loc",rTITLETEXT,"Warning: Construction box will disappear at server restart!","PLAIN DOWN",15] call RE;
				}];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _object;
				clearMagazineCargoGlobal _object;
				_object setVehicleAmmo 0;

player reveal _object;

cutText ["\n\nWARNING: If you disassemble the construction box, all items within it will disappear!", "PLAIN DOWN",10];
			} else {
				// Refund parts since we failed

{player addMagazine _x;} forEach _temp_removed_array;

cutText [format[(localize "str_epoch_player_151"),_removed_total,_tobe_removed_total], "PLAIN DOWN"];
			};
		} else {
			r_interrupt = false;
			player switchMove "";
			player playActionNow "stop";
			cutText ["\n\nCanceled deploying construction box", "PLAIN DOWN"];
		};
	} else {
		_textMissing = getText(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _missing >> "displayName");
		cutText [format["Missing %1 %2",_missingQty, _textMissing], "PLAIN DOWN"];
	};
} else {
	cutText ["\n\nCanceled deploying construction box", "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

and the portuguese language is gone

Does anyone know how to remove the player tools from the menu? I can't seem to find it in fn_selfactions.

[] execVM "custom\playertools\activate_player_menu.sqf";

remove this line from the init.sqf

BDTZ, the strings could be anywhere.   For comments and in-game messages, it'll be brute force to find them.  Usually if you find one msg in another language, chances are pretty good there are others in any associated or related files.  

For variable names (e.g., _liste_vehicules_connus in surveiller_nouveaux_objets_dedie.sqf in the R3F set of scripts), the best way is to open the entire set of SQF, .ext, or .hpp files and do a global search and replace across all the scripts.  All it takes is missing one variable in one script to cause errors.  That's why I'm probably not going to tackle translating variable names - just comments and in-game messages.

I can post the translated version of the R3F scripts when I'm done but that wasn't going to be one of my early priorities since it is working as-is.   I've generally used MF-Tow with some bug fixes in the past and am more familiar with that one for towing and lifting.

Do what you like with it man. I never bothered with translating R3F as it worked as it was, and displayed english messages. Likewise with the Portugese, I must have missed that one because I went through Google translate one night and thought I put them all over to English.

I am astounded however that some of you are having as much drama as you are. As I said, this was running error free both in client and server rpt's. Plus the fact that SchwEde and I spent literally hours in a chatroom together with me testing and testing and testing those Origins vehicles and housing, and there was no issues with them.

Oh well, you guys have it all under control now :)

Have fun.

Also, to anyone reading this for future reference, please do not contact me asking if I have a particular server "pack" with Overpoch and global banking, or Epoch, Spawn Select and Group Management. The only server "pack" I have released is this one, use it for whatever.

Do the hard yards and do what everyone else does when they want a server with specific scripts ...... MAKE IT!

Also, to anyone reading this for future reference, please do not contact me asking if I have a particular server "pack" with Overpoch and global banking, or Epoch, Spawn Select and Group Management. The only server "pack" I have released is this one, use it for whatever.

Do the hard yards and do what everyone else does when they want a server with specific scripts ...... MAKE IT!

Eldubya, i hope my comment to the global banking didnt upset you.  My question was meant for the community, not you specifically.  The last thing i want is to upset anyone lol. specially you in your case AND after releasing this public.

As far as the scripting goes, I can't create scripts, but i can modify them.  I would never take any credit whatsoever.  As a matter of fact when my server does go public your name are in the credits.

I can't imagine the human hours put into these scripts, the knowledge and hard work.  And that goes to all the people that take time to create scripts. I would LOVE to be put on a path by a good coder on where to begin to learn and do the same thing.

With that being said hope you get some good rest and stay healthy.  And don't worry about us.  Theres a whole community that can help each other.

Take Care :)

BDTZ, did you ever solve the

Missing addons detected:

origins_pack_items
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.origins_pack_item 

problem?  I get that message, too, but cannot find that any addons are missing.

And I have another mystery.   Whenever I start the game, I get a series of entries like:

2015-05-19 19:53:23 HiveExt: [Error] Skipping ObjectID 34 load because of invalid data in db

It happens for 27 objects (always the same ones) which represent only four vehicles - ori_buchanka, ori_maniac, ori_m3, and ori_ZAZ968M.  Those 27 entries cover every instance of those four vehicles.   Again, I don't know what I'm missing.  The server runs great and I've been tuning it to our liking and adding a few other scripts but database is definitely my weakest skill and so am not sure how to fix the invalid data.   Can I simply delete those objects and they'll respawn with clean data?  I'm guessing not since I started with a freshly built server and overlaid these files so they had their chance to spawn in with clean data.

No, I didn't resolve that. It affects Origins backpacks. I know that because I spawned one in and I got a message saying I was missing the addon "origins_pack_items".

Another question for anyone, I am adapting this for use on Chernarus but i can't find where the markers are for the mines and that red circle that is around that island on Taviana. I want to remove those of course. I've tried finding them in the files but can't find them.

Another question for anyone, I am adapting this for use on Chernarus but i can't find where the markers are for the mines and that red circle that is around that island on Taviana. I want to remove those of course. I've tried finding them in the files but can't find them.

Mine Markers - mission files /custom/mining

Isle Krk Marker - mission files /custom/markers