RPT Errors

FredEvoX

Question

Anyone know what might be causing these?

14:00:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _objectid
14:00:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 21
14:00:05 Error in expression <teWest && !(locked _object)) then {
if (_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
>
14:00:05   Error position: <_objectID == "0" && _uid == "0") then
{
>
14:00:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: _objectid
14:00:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 29
14:00:05 Error in expression <iable ["ObjectUID","0"];

if ((typeName _objectID != "string") || (typeName _uid>
14:00:05   Error position: <_objectID != "string") || (typeName _uid>

I'm also having an issue where WAI sometimes wont clear, after all the AI are killed, I'm about to change to percent volume down to 80% down from 100% too see if that does anything, but I'm wondering if this is related.

5 answers to this question

Hi,

just make sure, that _objectID is within the private["Lots","of","Variables"];

Also, check the WAI Missions and at the bottom of each file change "kill" to "crate".

private ["_object","_type","_objectID","_uid","_lastUpdate","_needUpdate","_object_position","_object_inventory","_object_damage","_isNotOk","_parachuteWest","_firstTime","_object_killed","_object_repair","_isbuildable"];

It is in there, and changing the percentage for clearing seems to have worked for now for WAI.

Ok.

Sorry but don't ask for help, if you don't even accept it. That's why im keeping all my stuff private and only sometimes look over these posts, because you write something and you know for 100% it works, but no why should you do that, if you can fix it some other way and come back a week later because it's still broken.

Sorry, no i don't mean you in special. It's happening often. Posted so many solution and then somebody comes and talks bullshit because he thinks he knows better and at the end the problem was never solved, because the solution is burried somewhere and nobody cares about help requests anymore. The fastest suggestion is allways the fix, dare us if somebody actually has to work for his server..

Yeah, as i said im sorry and i don't mean you in special.

Hey, why don't ya go and try out the Broke down Ural or Ural Attack? Then you see why i'm upset.