Weather

Bloodspilled

I would love to see more bleak weather basically like what you see on the play menu with the graveyard for extended periods of time.I play both pvp and pve on epoch servers and it would just be fun all around.I think a blue sky should be rare.It would be really cool if the split was 3 hours with bad weather and an hour for sunshine,with enough fog around i wouldn't miss nighttime so much.I've put like 1400 hours into arma 2 and 3 epoch so it's not the opinion of some casual that wants sunshine 24/7 so he can see everything easily.Either way i really like where this mod is going.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sick of the rain in ARMA 3 EPOCH that I want to neck myself every time it rains, its a wonder I am still alive to write this. I cant remember the last time I had an hour long session of ARMA without it raining once. The weather is severely broken in my opinion, but not because its always sunny - because it rains FAR too often and more often than not far too heavily.

I would love for a more constant fog/doom and gloom atmosphere but please. no more rain. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I would dig it being foggy and darker, but like Tobias said, most people scream about having pissy pants.

That Nova Zona looked like it was on the right track, but not if there's like constant lightning.

Ever since they fixed how loud rain is, it doesn't bother me. Makes things more interesting IMO.

• 3 weeks later...