Deep concern for my goats,chickens and rabbits

spartan

I am not sure how long this has been going on but I have only just noticed this recently.

My goats and chickens have become paralysed and rabbits seem to have dissapeared altogether, is this an omen, a portent of evil roaming the land do I need to keep a watchful eye out for other supernatural events, place talismans and charms to ward off this dark brooding presence or must I abandon all hope and submit to a new evil force in the land.

Please put my mind at rest in these worrying times.

Alas, with the Cultist becomming afraid of the clones, they have cursed this blessed land. the rabbits have burrowd deep, the goats and sheep have migrated to Arma2 and the soil has become tainted with TnT parcticales that blow up helicopters, We must act on this evil doing. We must seek the wisdom of the Monks of Developia, who will place their alchemy to work of said afflictions.

Beware speaking badly of the cultist. The almighty Hive sees and hears all.

Have also noticed frozen animals and yet to spot a rabbit, maybe the rabbit has borrowed extra speed from the others. Am sure we can find a fix.

Thank you brother axeman you have provided hope for this beleagured wretched soul.

Beware speaking badly of the cultist. The almighty Hive sees and hears all.

Have also noticed frozen animals and yet to spot a rabbit, maybe the rabbit has borrowed extra speed from the others. Am sure we can find a fix.

By the gods of Epoch, I await the final consultation with The Cultists, and behold their lack of appearance showeth that they are but cowards. They quivver with the thought of yet been defeated by the might of the Clones.

And yet Buggsy is wise, he sits there and taunts us. then he teleports into his deep, deep borrow and prepares his mines and satchel charges for freshly spawned helicopters :D