ArmAGeddon on Epoch

xbelanch

Did you know that project is already being worked on.

Why don't you contact the developer with the little "contact developer" button and ask if/when it's going to be completed.

And where did you find this information?  My googlefu doesn't seem to be finding anything about these 2 mods being combined anywhere.

@xbelanch -  Sorry, but Epoch is about surviving after an armageddon.  It's a long term thing.  Having the whole map sink would/should mean all bases would be destroyed.  While it might be fun to some, I'd guess the majority of Epoch players wouldn't like losing their base, if they managed to build one before the island sank, every restart.  Considering how often Epoch servers are restarted, every 3-4 hours seems to be the norm, I don't see how it would be fun.  That's just my $.02 though.

And where did you find this information?  My googlefu doesn't seem to be finding anything about these 2 mods being combined anywhere.

@xbelanch -  Sorry, but Epoch is about surviving after an armageddon.  It's a long term thing.  Having the whole map sink would/should mean all bases would be destroyed.  While it might be fun to some, I'd guess the majority of Epoch players wouldn't like losing their base, if they managed to build one before the island sank, every restart.  Considering how often Epoch servers are restarted, every 3-4 hours seems to be the norm, I don't see how it would be fun.  That's just my $.02 though.

@kresdja - Well, I'm a bit disagree. In my humble opinion, Epoch is a dystopian future where you can add a wide of elements that drag players to survive That point of view is not a contradiction of having tornados or meteors. Is this means a whole destruction of players' bases every sever restart? Absolutely no! I you give a chance to play Armageddon addon you'll see how it works and how can increase the sense of surviving. Btw you could configure the impact of meteors when crashing on bases: it not destroy the base but increase the decay value. In fact I think that bases will act like bunkers to survive a meteor rain ;)

@kresdja - Well, I'm a bit disagree. In my humble opinion, Epoch is a dystopian future where you can add a wide of elements that drag players to survive That point of view is not a contradiction of having tornados or meteors. Is this means a whole destruction of players' bases every sever restart? Absolutely no! I you give a chance to play Armageddon addon you'll see how it works and how can increase the sense of surviving. Btw you could configure the impact of meteors when crashing on bases: it not destroy the base but increase the decay value. In fact I think that bases will act like bunkers to survive a meteor rain ;)

I haven't played the mod, so maybe my mind would change.  But from what I read from the link and saw in the video, don't think it would be all that great.  I will give the mod a shot and see what it's about though, as I believe arguing about something you've never tried is a good way to make yourself look quite the fool.

I went to the link you provided.  It's a contest.  The developers link is at the bottom right..

Email them asking when it's complete and if it will be available as an addon.

There was one guy in the contest making an Arma3 Australia map of the whole island.. I emailed him about a month ago inquiring when he anticipates it being complete and received a prompt response.

I'm sure the developer for that addon will inform you of an eta and how it will be made available.  

Done

I went to the link you provided.  It's a contest.  The developers link is at the bottom right..

Email them asking when it's complete and if it will be available as an addon.

There was one guy in the contest making an Arma3 Australia map of the whole island.. I emailed him about a month ago inquiring when he anticipates it being complete and received a prompt response.

I'm sure the developer for that addon will inform you of an eta and how it will be made available.  

Done

I believe you aren't getting what the OP is talking about.  The mission/addon is on Steam Workshop already.  The OP is talking about a server that merges Epoch with this addon.