Looking for someone to install scripts? Send me a PM - Now Including OverPoch

prominentalex

Question

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys

Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS
ts53.gameservers.com:9410 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

StaryBase1_zpsc417a6e5.png

Bump... because twice in one day is not enough!

If only I was still a mod this would of been locked/removed as I don't think you are bumping just to help people...

To all server owners: Adding scripts using tutorials is easy if you just read it through and always backup prior to changes. Often the threads in this forum will also have reply's with problems people face and plausible solutions.

Just Read.

To Prominentalex: If you are offering your help that's great, charging people for that help is just wrong.  If they however are grateful and wish to give you something in return for your time, that's warranted.

Hey man would I be able to get some help adding scripts and things to my buddy's server? I'm suppose to be the file editor but the server is acting up and I can't figure out why. If you can help, then message me and I'll give you the info!

P.S. The server is on HFB

Hello, I have a question regarding server scripts.  I have a server hosted by Days.st, and i added scripts to the files, and uploaded them.  When I try to restart my server, it successfully restarts, although, when I join, it times out on the "Waiting for server to start authentication."  Do you have any ideas on what is causing this problem/how to fix it?  

RPT:

20:14:08 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

20:14:08 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

20:14:11 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

20:14:11 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

20:14:14 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"

20:14:14 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

20:14:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

20:14:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

20:14:15 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

20:14:15 "--------------------------------"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI - special UPSMON version started"

20:14:15 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

20:14:15 "----------------------------------------"

20:14:15 "Starting SAR_AI version 1.5.0 on a dedicated Server"

20:14:15 "----------------------------------------"

20:14:15 "Setting up SAR_AI for : chernarus"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: dynamic Area & Trigger definition Started"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Area & Trigger definition finished"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Dynamic and static spawning Started"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Dynamic spawning definition / adjustments started"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Dynamic spawning definition / adjustments finished"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Static spawning area definition started"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Static spawning area definition finished"

20:14:15 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols started"

20:14:15 "Starting Trader City Safezone Commander!"

20:14:15 "Error: Attempting to start AGN products on a server where it should not be!"

20:14:15 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

20:14:16 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols finished"

20:14:16 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for infantry patrols started"

20:14:18 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for infantry patrols finished"

20:14:18 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for vehicle patrols started"

20:14:18 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for vehicle patrols finished"

20:14:18 "SAR_AI: Dynamic and static spawning finished"

20:14:18 "SAR_AI: applying vehicle fix ..."

20:14:18 "Running "kh_actions"."

20:14:18 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

20:15:02 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

20:17:51 Server: Network message 14c4 is pending

20:17:51 Server: Network message 14c4 is pending

20:17:52 Server: Network message 14cb is pending

20:17:55 Client: Remote object 2:14 not found

20:17:55 Client: Remote object 2:15 not found

20:17:55 Client: Remote object 2:16 not found

he won't help unless you pay. He made me pay 100$ for scripts and then banned me from his TS when I wanted to change some stuff in them.

he won't help unless you pay. He made me pay 100$ for scripts and then banned me from his TS when I wanted to change some stuff in them.

I didn't make you pay anything.. you had me script 2 servers, and I banned you because you flipped out on me and then later apologized.. don't twist the truth pal

I didn't make you pay anything.. you had me script 2 servers, and I banned you because you flipped out on me and then later apologized.. don't twist the truth pal

You didint do shit on the overwatch one, it wasent even working. I had to redo it myself. You were just copy pasting.

Charging 70$ for a epoch installation of standard scripts found on this forum then not giving support on them is cheap. The only thing I loved was action menu but yeah you released a tutorial on that too for free ;)

And no I didin't *Flip out* I asked for support and you said *Oh if you are not happy go somewhere else*.

Should have had the intelligence to actually see it was a good thing to give support on scripts that were not working when someone pay you 100$ for script installs.

I would personally avoid going to this guy for help. I waited in his ts for over 30 hours For him to then tell me

<08:39:53> "Vincent Van Goat": would you be able to install a single currency system on my server for a fee
<10:16:48> "Vincent Van Goat": or would that be too complicated?
<15:09:16> "Vincent Van Goat": hello?
<15:09:28> "Vincent Van Goat": i'm not coming here again tomorow just to be ignored
<17:26:20> "Vincent Van Goat": hello?
<17:26:33> "Vincent Van Goat": i know it says be patient, but this is becoming stupid
<17:26:50> "Vincent Van Goat": in total i have probably waited in your ts for 30 hours
<17:31:37> "[WP] Alexander": you know ive been afk everytime you come by
<17:31:45> "[WP] Alexander": and im helping YOU
<17:31:50> "[WP] Alexander": and i dont like your shitty attitude
<17:31:54> "[WP] Alexander": so you can leave my teamspeak

So basically after wasting 30 hours of my time he tells me this, nice isn't it, and he obviously isn't afk when i am there because how would he have replied.

Just a warning really, stay clear of asking him to install scripts for you, he charges a fortune for other's work and then is abusive towards you.