Looking for someone to install scripts? Send me a PM - Now Including OverPoch

prominentalex

Question

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys

Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS
ts53.gameservers.com:9410 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

StaryBase1_zpsc417a6e5.png

honestly I didn't think that he could, but seeing as he has a single currency on his debug monitor at the start of this post I thought I might aswell ask him. It would have been fine if he just told me that it would be too hard to do or that he didn't want to do it on the first of the 7 days that I was in his teamspeak, but he didn't, instead he waited 7 days before being abusive and banning me

Still selling the "installation" of other peoples work?

If you are selling any of the things I've released freely please remove them from your store and/or collection of scripts.

They were released to the community for the community with guides and not for some guy to make a cheap buck off of.

Thanks.

Why is this being bumped still? Is it not suggested around this community that people learn how to install their own scripts so they don't get ripped off by people who will hit them up for twice the amount of $$ when they need things updated?

Or at the very least ...Is it not usually stated around here that receiving donations is fine as long as ....well you know, it is a donation?

do·na·tion
dōˈnāSHən/
noun
noun: donation; plural noun: donations
-something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.
-the action of donating something.

Would expecting cash for your help not be like completely ass backwards from the above? I mean if someone posted on here and said "HALP ME AND I WILL THROW MONI AT YOU" I could understand ........but I'ma priiiiiiiity sure I seen a dudes post who said you did not reply to him once it was established no $$$ was going to be involved?

Did you write all these scripts you will install? Are the people who did going to make anything from you installing it?? I can understand how that may sound ass backwards in itself but honestly it takes very little time or effort to install a fucking self BB script (especially since 1 is included in the latest version of epoch) Nor is it very hard to add custom locations to a server nor hard to do pretty much anything you listed? Maybe if you were like okay I will install some custom event handlers for some cool tools that I wrote up etc etc IUNNO something more than taking scripts from a free & hard working community and advertising your skill installing them for people like some sort of job application lmfao, regardless this should be locked IMO...lookin at you Moderators

Last I looked there was not a freelance section to this forum or community, devs please think about adding one if you think this sort of posting is coolio! Would love to get some freelance Dayz work done hoe boy!

Why is this being bumped still? Is it not suggested around this community that people learn how to install their own scripts so they don't get ripped off by people who will hit them up for twice the amount of $$ when they need things updated?

Or at the very least ...Is it not usually stated around here that receiving donations is fine as long as ....well you know, it is a donation?

do·na·tion
dōˈnāSHən/
noun
noun: donation; plural noun: donations
-something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

-the action of donating something.

Would expecting cash for your help not be like completely ass backwards from the above? I mean if someone posted on here and said "HALP ME AND I WILL THROW MONI AT YOU" I could understand ........but I'ma priiiiiiiity sure I seen a dudes post who said you did not reply to him once it was established no $$$ was going to be involved?

Did you write all these scripts you will install? Are the people who did going to make anything from you installing it?? I can understand how that may sound ass backwards in itself but honestly it takes very little time or effort to install a fucking self BB script (especially since 1 is included in the latest version of epoch) Nor is it very hard to add custom locations to a server nor hard to do pretty much anything you listed? Maybe if you were like okay I will install some custom event handlers for some cool tools that I wrote up etc etc IUNNO something more than taking scripts from a free & hard working community and advertising your skill installing them for people like some sort of job application lmfao, regardless this should be locked IMO...lookin at you Moderators

Last I looked there was not a freelance section to this forum or community, devs please think about adding one if you think this sort of posting is coolio! Would love to get some freelance Dayz work done hoe boy!

I had that man use my own weed system and sell it (oups sorry ask for donations for it being installed) and so much other stuff around. He is a scammer.