Looking for someone to install scripts? Send me a PM - Now Including OverPoch

prominentalex

Question

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys

Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS
ts53.gameservers.com:9410 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

StaryBase1_zpsc417a6e5.png

why bump this thread?

as far as i can see, your server in your signature is offline, so noone can see what you can do.

not to mention that from reading the rest of the thread here i can understand that you charge money for installing other ppl's hard work that they posted on forums for free.

also, if you cannot even figure out how to add a simple toggleable debug to a commanding menu, i dont think you should be charging anyone for installing anything, but rather take is as an experience.

()

why bump this thread?

as far as i can see, your server in your signature is offline, so noone can see what you can do.

not to mention that from reading the rest of the thread here i can understand that you charge money for installing other ppl's hard work that they posted on forums for free.

also, if you cannot even figure out how to add a simple toggleable debug to a commanding menu, i dont think you should be charging anyone for installing anything, but rather take is as an experience.

()

My signature was out of date, but thanks for the concern. 

I would could do with some help im relativley new to struggling on 2 things at the moment that i would really liek some help on. 

1) I cant get Heli Lift / Towing working on our server dayz.st 1.0.4.2 for love nor money

2) could i get your custom debug script off you

thank you in advance

I would could do with some help im relativley new to struggling on 2 things at the moment that i would really liek some help on. 

1) I cant get Heli Lift / Towing working on our server dayz.st 1.0.4.2 for love nor money

thank you in advance

PM me

thank you in advance

hey man, just incase you still havent got it working, i have a debug script if you want. also im not sure lifting and towing works properly, i had it on my server once but battleye always fuck something up