Looking for a Epoch / Overpoch server to play on

Hi, everyone. Figured I'd post here instead of randomly joining many servers.  Me and a friend are currently looking for an epoch or overpoch server to join. We'd like these mods, tho they're not all mandatory by any means:

Slow zombies

Any of the "sell all from vehicle" mods

Many missions (ie 2x B + 2xH, or 1xB + 1xH + small reds, etc)

Deploy bike / mozzie

Indestructable bases

Tow/Lift

Coins / Banks

Plot Pole 4 Life (or one of the mods that lets you keep your plot ownership after death)

I'd prefer if the server isn't dominated by 1 large established clan ... or if it is, that they're friendly/neutral to new players trying to get established and won't immediately start hunting us for pvp.

Hey,

Our server has all of these additions, outside of Plot 4 Life (we use Plot Management + Door Management instead), and meets the rest of your criteria.  Our server has only been up for a couple of weeks now, and we don't have any clans larger then a few players.  We are currently seeing, during our peak hours, a population of around 15-25 players.  If you would like some more information, then you can refer to our post

Anything you wanted and many many other unique scripts can be found here

Blackhorizon-gaming.com

We are frequently updated and fix bugs asap. We are hosting events for the daily average of 14-35 players!

Join our teamspeak if you want to and one of our admins can introduce you to our levelsystem, advanced building, greenhouses, weaponattachments, missions and many other things. Some tutorials can be found in our forums too :)

We would be glad if you both join us on:

85.14.243.24:2614

Greetings,

Creep/Senfo