Question for the populated servers

stonXer

bandwidth is not the issue. but something around 60 players kills the server fps and causes juttering... and bandwidth is fine, and so is CPU and RAM... pretty sure its the 1.44 update tho as the epoch files havent gone through that big a change this time round.

As it stands now I seriously think there is no point in having anything over a 50 slot server. As soon as you get 40 players on a server even with the mod cut to the bone server performance is still beyond an issue it's a game breaker. 

If you want more than 15 server FPS, you're spot on. You have to make such sacrifices to make it bearable above 50 it's barely worth it. Not an issue for me tho' - I got 22 players at most.

Those with populated servers will charge you 15$ for the answer.

I don't have a populated answer so I'll just say this: 1.44 uses less bw than 1.42

Funny but in a way true.

Seems like most of the servers that are very popular try somehow to squeeze a buck out of their players.

Funny but in a way true.

Seems like most of the servers that are very popular try somehow to squeeze a buck out of their players.

Those with populated servers will charge you 15$ for the answer.

I don't have a populated answer so I'll just say this: 1.44 uses less bw than 1.42

Soo Constructive  :huh: