|Lost| BoyZ Presents The Lost Mod

LOSTHeisenberg

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Byh7jTHXWGedank1YkIyT0Z3Ym8&export=downloadthis is the download for the new Lost mod  its a epoch/life mod hybrid the admins will enforce the law. there will be prisons free base kits alot more guns cloths new vehicles masks and more player interaction is the key lets make this a big thing No RDM Or KOS outside the pvp and mission areas think of it as a mad max mod with fallout rpg in it the server ip is 66.151.244.107 port number is 9302 and the server name is The Lost Mod

"We don't have any ideas at all, let's take other peoples ideas and merge together with other peoples ideas!"

Oh look, somebody trying to be a smart ass on the internet.  I bet that's even more uncommon than the subject matter of said comment.  /sarcasm

I agree with BetterZedThanDead.  Your lack of punctuation and grammar is enough for me to not even bother trying.  It has all the marks of being run by kid.  The only thing that could make it worse is using u instead of you and ur instead of your/you're.

Here's a life lesson for you, and anybody else that may stumble across this:

Perception is pretty much everything.

First impressions are everything.  Scientific studies have shown this.

As an afterthought.  This is the first time I've ever seen you post.  I'm by no means perfect at English and grammar, so I don't expect anybody to be perfect.  I do expect people that are trying to advertise anything to put some effort in trying to appear professional.  If I find something I want on Ebay, craigslist, etc., and the ad appears like your posts do, I just ignore them.  I doubt I'm the only person on the internet that does this.  How many people miss out on sales, trades, hell, even people on their servers, because they come off as a kid or somebody too lazy to put forth the effort to capitalize a letter, add a comma, spell out a word, etc.

Oh look, somebody trying to be a smart ass on the internet.  I bet that's even more uncommon than the subject matter of said comment.  /sarcasm

I agree with BetterZedThanDead.  Your lack of punctuation and grammar is enough for me to not even bother trying.  It has all the marks of being run by kid.  The only thing that could make it worse is using u instead of you and ur instead of your/you're.

Here's a life lesson for you, and anybody else that may stumble across this:

Perception is pretty much everything.

First impressions are everything.  Scientific studies have shown this.

As an afterthought.  This is the first time I've ever seen you post.  I'm by no means perfect at English and grammar, so I don't expect anybody to be perfect.  I do expect people that are trying to advertise anything to put some effort in trying to appear professional.  If I find something I want on Ebay, craigslist, etc., and the ad appears like your posts do, I just ignore them.  I doubt I'm the only person on the internet that does this.  How many people miss out on sales, trades, hell, even people on their servers, because they come off as a kid or somebody too lazy to put forth the effort to capitalize a letter, add a comma, spell out a word, etc.

yes, you are right. I should have put fourth a little effort, I shouldn't have rushed the post. 

If you are trying come off as being better, then don't be a hypocrite and do the same thing you're complaining about.