Sign in to follow this  
Metalfoundry

Community Base addons A3 / JSRS Dragonfyre

JSRS is clientside only, so you don't need to install it on your server. Just put the keys in the key folder, edit the BE filters and add the .pbo names in the epoch AH and it will work :)

EDIT: You can also use CBA client side only ;) 

JSRS is clientside only, so you don't need to install it on your server. Just put the keys in the key folder, edit the BE filters and add the .pbo names in the epoch AH and it will work :)

EDIT: You can also use CBA client side only ;)

CBA broke building system, or it is fixed now?

well the point is. Many of us want to use the mods with no bugs. there are multi mods that require Cba and unfortunately we have to wait and see if it will get added to the epoch support in 4.0 or sooner if they get to it i would imagine. 

well the point is. Many of us want to use the mods with no bugs. there are multi mods that require Cba and unfortunately we have to wait and see if it will get added to the epoch support in 4.0 or sooner if they get to it i would imagine. 

4.0 is probably years away.  I'd hope sooner.  I heard .4 which I'd guess would be by summers end.