{AIG} looking to hire coder

biostalker

Hi everyone, I'm the owner of a small group of gamers looking to hire someone to code missions and other bits and peices into our Arma 3 EPOCH server, payment will be $50 - $100 AU depending on how much you put in for us. Payment can either be depostied straight to you or donated to your sever. Could be more work in it for you further down the line as well...If interested please email or message me a few screenshots of your work. Our server is located in Sydney Australia through streamline servers.

Hi everyone, I'm the owner of a small group of gamers looking to hire someone to code missions and other bits and peices into our Arma 3 EPOCH server, payment will be $50 - $100 AU depending on how much you put in for us. Payment can either be depostied straight to you or donated to your sever. Could be more work in it for you further down the line as well...If interested please email or message me a few screenshots of your work. Our server is located in Sydney Australia through streamline servers.

Contact me and maby we can make a deal.