Server not ready error 03

1Man

Question

Some of my players are receiving the above message when they try to connect anyone else receiving these complaints? I have used the @epoch files from epoch mod and a3launcher now I'm going to try the server files again and see if that works

Check your: EpochServer.log file, this will tell you what your issue is...

You also need to update the

a3_epoch_server.pbo [copy past this file].

EpochServer.dll

If you have made changes to your a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo you'll need to update these files:

BIS_AddonInfo.hpp

config.cpp

loots.h [inside config folder].

There are alos update to the following files:

EpochServer.ini

epochconfig.hpp

In the mission.pbo

description.ext

Mike sure you update the keys too.

let us know how you get on....

Check your: EpochServer.log file, this will tell you what your issue is...

You also need to update the

a3_epoch_server.pbo [copy past this file].

EpochServer.dll

If you have made changes to your a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo you'll need to update these files:

BIS_AddonInfo.hpp

config.cpp

loots.h [inside config folder].

There are alos update to the following files:

EpochServer.ini

epochconfig.hpp

In the mission.pbo

description.ext

Mike sure you update the keys too.

let us know how you get on....

i just created a stock Altis epoch server with no editing whatsoever and it still provides me with the same error?

OK,

1) Check your EpochServer.log

2) Check your arma3serve_XXXX.rpt for "Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server" what does it say ?  Does it look like

22:07:16 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.2"
22:07:16 "Epoch: Version mismatch! Current: 0.3.0.2 Needed: 0.3.0.3"

Those two will let you know what is wrong more than likely it will be

1) your dll is old

2) you didn't update the client files on the server @epoch (not @epoch0303)

Friendly

The following is what you should have these were the updates needed from 0.3.0.3_b1 file

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_[0-9]{3,10}" !="bis_fnc_sharedObjectives_serverUpdate"
D1rtyD3vil

Glad that worked for you.. Answer are normally in the log files just need to know what to look for :-)

OK,

1) Check your EpochServer.log

2) Check your arma3serve_XXXX.rpt for "Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server" what does it say ?  Does it look like

22:07:16 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.2"
22:07:16 "Epoch: Version mismatch! Current: 0.3.0.2 Needed: 0.3.0.3"

Those two will let you know what is wrong more than likely it will be

1) your dll is old

2) you didn't update the client files on the server @epoch (not @epoch0303)

Change the Epochmod version in @epoch\mod.ccp

I made the server from scratch with all new files and sometimes the players can get on sometimes they can't during the same restart. I'm going to go over the files again

RPT

6:00:19 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"
 6:00:19 Unable to get file version size: E:\TestServer\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

I have downloaded the server files 5 times and replaced them everytime but still get this message

The problem mentioned by the OP is caused by epoch_server_settings.PBO not being updated to the new version.  Sometimes people don't want to update it because they've made changes to the loot table and whatnot, but this file contains version information that is required by the server.  You need to copy your loots.h file out of your existing server settings PBO and copy it into the new one.  If you've made any changes to your map.h file(s) for trader city areas or teleportals, you will need to copy those relevant map files into the new server settings pbo as well.  After that the error will go away.  

I edited both those files altis.h and loot.h inside the new pbo a3_epoch_server_settings from 0.3.0.3 b1 and repacked and still receiving this

9:06:03 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"
 9:06:03 Unable to get file version size: E:\TestServer\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

RPT

6:00:19 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"

6:00:19 Unable to get file version size: E:\TestServer\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll

I have downloaded the server files 5 times and replaced them everytime but still get this message

Both them logs are perfectly normal and can be ignored, I have them for all .dll files not just Epoch

So I received this error and this is the 1st time I personally received the error message

11:56:10 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'g6k399O5X2j4f408s6O9K3r0r' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

11:56:10 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'g6k399O5X2j4f408s6O9K3r0r' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
11:56:14 " ---PlayerDisconnected: Player(76XXXXXXXXXXXXX)"
11:56:14 Client: Remote object 44:0 not found
11:56:14 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:11193 not found
11:56:32 Error: Object(21 : 32) not found
11:56:44 " +++PlayerConnected: Player(76XXXXXXXXXXXXX)"
11:56:51 "-- LOOTSPAWNER deleted 87 objects --"
11:56:56 " ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: Player(76XXXXXXXXXXXXX)"
11:56:56 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'g6k399O5X2j4f408s6O9K3r0r' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
11:56:56 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'g6k399O5X2j4f408s6O9K3r0r' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

Also appears this happens on a reconnect, took me a few times to get the error message, same players were on the server during the same restart and disco'd came back receiving this error message

So all files are the newest ones released, a player can join during the same session play for a bit then leave and then when they reconnect the get the Server Not Ready [Error 03]

Friendly

The following is what you should have these were the updates needed from 0.3.0.3_b1 file

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_[0-9]{3,10}" !="bis_fnc_sharedObjectives_serverUpdate"
D1rtyD3vil

Glad that worked for you.. Answer are normally in the log files just need to know what to look for :-)

Ya I added that and it was still throwing the kick I mentioned for some reason so I added that restriction right after those.

Seems like they changed it in build 4 to 

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_[0-9]{1,10}"

Friendly

The problem is,  

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_[0-9]{3,10}" 

does not catch   

BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1

so maybe try

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_[0-9]{1,10}"

BR

Rob