Client 0.3.0.3 released

Tophi

I signed up to this forum just to say this. I'm new to ARMA 3 and the Epoch mod, and I'd just like to say thanks to the dev's and such for being so bloody quick at releasing a patch.
I cant believe how quickly you managed to combat the patch and release a new version of the mod so players like myself can enjoy the game.

You sacrificed time in you're own lives so that others may appreciate something you've created, and well, all I can say is thank you.

To turn around something in less than a day is nothing short of remarkable.
I play on consoles too, and no, I dont care for the console/pc comments, I enjoy and experience all aspects of gaming. For consoles it can take weeks to release patches and stabilise games, you did it in a day.

Bloody well done chaps.

I signed up to this forum just to say this. I'm new to ARMA 3 and the Epoch mod, and I'd just like to say thanks to the dev's and such for being so bloody quick at releasing a patch.

I cant believe how quickly you managed to combat the patch and release a new version of the mod so players like myself can enjoy the game.

You sacrificed time in you're own lives so that others may appreciate something you've created, and well, all I can say is thank you.

To turn around something in less than a day is nothing short of remarkable.

I play on consoles too, and no, I dont care for the console/pc comments, I enjoy and experience all aspects of gaming. For consoles it can take weeks to release patches and stabilise games, you did it in a day.

Bloody well done chaps.

Well put

Many Thanks Devs, you worked hard last night. Have a Whiskey Noodle on me.

Has anyone found out exactly which files from the server update are actually changed? It seems like every update is a full install (which is fine), but the less files we need to change on the server end, the less chance we're going to overwrite an important setting on our servers.

EDIT:

It looks like these are the only files that have changed (based on "date modified" field).

Root:
epoch_linux_startscript.sh

\SC:
config.cfg <--- Back up your custom settings

\SC\battleye:
publicvariable.txt <--- Back up your custom BE filters
setvariableval.txt <--- Back up your custom BE filters

\mpmissions:
(ALL) <--- Back up your custom mission settings

\keys:
epoch0303.bikey

\@epochhive:
epochserver.so
epochconfig.hpp <--- Back up your custom settings
EpochServer.dll

\@epochhive\addons:
(ALL)

Has anyone found out exactly which files from the server update are actually changed? It seems like every update is a full install (which is fine), but the less files we need to change on the server end, the less chance we're going to overwrite an important setting on our servers.

I only changed my server .pbo files, replaced the .dll and updated my BE filters.

Then obviously @Epoch and the key

Oh and remove password line on line 3 of epochconfig.hpp

Nothing else changed :)