Group for Epoch!!

Lucinity

A small squad of VERY active players us looking to expand a small amount. We don't want to recruit more server regulars because it thins out the population so to speak. If we bring in people from the outside there's the same amount of enemies, just more of us.

The requirements to join are simple. Be above 17 years old, have teamspeak installed.

You do not need to know epoch, just know Arma, know how to read a compass and tell us the bearings that you see enemies. We are willing to teach the rest to a committed player.

We play on Donkey Punch. Please add me on steam same name as on here or ask questions on here. I've done alot of epoch server hunting and Donkey punch is where you wanna be you just don't know it yet.

I agree skydogs, but this is not my forum and they don't want blatant advertising in threads which I agree: their house their rules, but now this has turned into an ad which I didn't want :( :)

If you want mod, edit the server name line out and remove our added replies.

up to you, im for it if needed.

I will make a proper advertisement when the time is right. :)

shite nice MODS, I just noticed you added a whole new sub-forum... :)

I agree skydogs, but this is not my forum and they don't want blatant advertising in threads which I agree: their house their rules, but now this has turned into an ad which I didn't want :( :)

If you want mod, edit the server name line out and remove our added replies.

up to you, im for it if needed.

I will make a proper advertisement when the time is right. :)

shite nice MODS, I just noticed you added a whole new sub-forum... :)

Lel you got rekt :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...