Some people do not understand what "freely available" means

KPABATOK

This is where community ends and money making begins.

I won't play on any server that offers perks for donations.. I would never ask nor advertise donations.

I would never ask for money off the players on my server.

Side note: I like the BUY NOW button,  strange it don't say DONATE NOW!......

It's Happening..

Get over it.. Nothing is going to be done. Unless BI do something, so I suggest you post on BI forums as the Epoch guys are basically a bunch of DEV's and cant do bugger all about it.

Lock Delete..

Yep, MGT does it, so does CCG and GhoztGamerz and a bunch of other places. BI is doing nothing, and Epoch-devs can't do anything. So this is what happens,.

What I don't understand is why people obsess about other communities, as Maca said above, if someone does something you don't like, talk to them about it, no point in posting here about any of it.

You got to give them their jews, they know how to run an entertainment server. It's the Epoch's answer to Hollywood. Dave is the Epoch answer to Spielberg.

The only alternative is the H1Z1 system.......No private server communities.

Lol at the op. You moan as you left the server ages ago to play on another server. Then you come back and moan again???? They must be doing something right as you came back lol.

Lol at the op. You moan as you left the server ages ago to play on another server. Then you come back and moan again???? They must be doing something right as you came back lol.

I read the OP as a tongue in cheek post.