A little Request about the DayZ Epoch Assests

Creep

Hey Guys,

This is more or less a request to the devs of dayz Epoch. In the following I would like to address the devs by "you", just to make it more simple.

You have done a great job with the assets in my opinion. I would love to see them in ArmA 3, but unfortunately you didn't add them to the ArmA3 epoch mod.

As of my understanding the DayZ license doesn't count on those assets, because they were not originally made by the DayZ mod nor include any DayZ related code on them.

However, my question is, if it would be possible to get your assets as a pack for modmakers to be used with credits and according to the non commercial ruleset of course. To create this pack would Not be needed that's just an Idea. I guess there are many users who would really enjoy those models in A3.

So that's my real question: Am I allowed to port these building assets to ArmA 3?

I created this thread because I think many other serveradmins and players in ArmA 3 or ArmA 2 would enjoy this pack or at least the models being allowed to get included by other mods (You already allowed the Evolved Team to use them, that's why I think this would be possible).

Best Regards,

Creep

DayZ Epoch Assets are released under the same license that DayZ Mod is. This means that our DayZ Epoch assets must stay in Arma 2 world and cannot be ported to Arma 3 without our permission.

Most of our remaining DayZ Epoch assets that have not already gone into A3 Epoch will likely be ported over here soon for inclusion in A3 Epoch. By doing this we will ensure that only the assets we have custom made will be included in A3.