Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

Hi,

TYVM for this script its awesome

really Good job :)

i have 1 little problem when i use halo spwan i kicked  by script restriction

#17 "layer;
bis_fnc_halo_vel = bis_fnc_halo_vel * 0.96;
player setvelocity [
(_vel select 0) + (sin _dir * bis_fnc_halo_vel),
(_vel s"

and this one :( script restriction

#55 "d};
};
};
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];

bi"
i try to make an exception but i failed :(

any idea plz ?

Every once in awhile when the server restarts the map won't come up when activating the signs in the clone room. Do I need to add in an extra delay somewhere or something? It ends up leaving new spawns trapped until the next server restart unless I am on to catch it.

Every once in awhile when the server restarts the map won't come up when activating the signs in the clone room. Do I need to add in an extra delay somewhere or something? It ends up leaving new spawns trapped until the next server restart unless I am on to catch it.

not sure what you mean by that, it hasnt "not worked" for me yet ...

I point at the map, I get the blue text and the option to access the sign comes up in the scroll wheel as well however if I use the spacebar or middle mouse button to activate the hand sign nothing happens. Server restart fixes it, but it really sucks having people trapped in the clone room  with no way out...

I point at the map, I get the blue text and the option to access the sign comes up in the scroll wheel as well however if I use the spacebar or middle mouse button to activate the hand sign nothing happens. Server restart fixes it, but it really sucks having people trapped in the clone room  with no way out...

i have yet to experience this, try and make sure this script is one of the first your server executes, perhaps that will help

Here is how my init is based off your guidance previously. I was pretty sure you wanted it towards the end before:

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\config.sqf";
if(isNil "admin_list") then
{
  [] execVM "admin.sqf"; 
};
if(isNil "donator_list") then
{
  [] execVM "donator.sqf"; 
};
if(hasInterface)then{
if (!isDedicated) then 
{
// EnergyBoost
[] execVM "custom\EnergyBoost.sqf";
systemchat("You begin to recharge..."); 
[] execVM "custom\HealthBoost.sqf";
systemchat("You begin to feel rested..."); 
};
[] execVM "custom\service_point\service_point.sqf";
[] execVM "semClient.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf"
};
[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\Welcome\Welcome.sqf";
#include "A3EAI_Client\A3EAI_initclient.sqf";

Should I move it up to line 2? what about the takegive_crypto?

it could be you are just impatient and it hasnt loaded yet ... i auto initiate my server, so perhaps that makes a diffrence.

do you use a hc?

What do you mean hasn't loaded yet? I have witnessed this 3 hours into mission. What do you mean HC?

What do you mean hasn't loaded yet? I have witnessed this 3 hours into mission. What do you mean HC?

im not exactly sure what you mean by this, but if you teleport there it wont work, since its not loaded if you are not near the spawn area, if thats the case then just relog and it will work ... i have yet to see anyone that could not get out of the room.

by hc i mean a headlessclient, if you have that, perhaps the problem is there ...

im not exactly sure what you mean by this, but if you teleport there it wont work, since its not loaded if you are not near the spawn area, if thats the case then just relog and it will work ... i have yet to see anyone that could not get out of the room.

by hc i mean a headlessclient, if you have that, perhaps the problem is there ...

AH! Ok... no I don't run a headless client for anything.

How are you pre-initializing? I would really like to be able to do that.

AH! Ok... no I don't run a headless client for anything.

How are you pre-initializing? I would really like to be able to do that.

im not sure what you mean by that, theres not pre-initialized in this, only preprocessed ...

i was thinking of the traders ... there is nothing pre-initialized in this.

Hi,

TYVM for this script its awesome

really Good job :)

i have 1 little problem when i use halo spwan i kicked  by script restriction

#17 "layer;

bis_fnc_halo_vel = bis_fnc_halo_vel * 0.96;

player setvelocity [

(_vel select 0) + (sin _dir * bis_fnc_halo_vel),

(_vel s"

and this one :( script restriction

#55 "d};

};

};

bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh = (finddisplay 46) displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];

bi"

i try to make an exception but i failed :(

any idea plz ?

help help plz

help help plz

sorry, im not very good with be filters, perhpas someone else from the thread can help you, im pretty sure i saw someone else have this problem and fixed it.

perhaps try this:

!="bis_fnc_halo_vel"

and this:

!="bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh"

sorry, im not very good with be filters, perhpas someone else from the thread can help you, im pretty sure i saw someone else have this problem and fixed it.

perhaps try this:

!="bis_fnc_halo_vel"

and this:

!="bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh"

Not as bad as me at them :) but ya, that looks right.

help help plz

For #17 which is actually line 18 of scripts.txt. On my scripts.txt line 18 is setVelocity, so I would add !"player setvelocity ["

For  #55 which is actually line 56 I would add !"displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];"

I use InfiSTAR so my scripts.txt might be a line or so off, so it's important to look for the reason you're being kicked, and then make sure the corresponding line matches the exception you are entering. Then the exception should work. Hopefully that makes some sense?

For #17 which is actually line 18 of scripts.txt. On my scripts.txt line 18 is setVelocity, so I would add !"player setvelocity ["

For  #55 which is actually line 56 I would add !"displayaddeventhandler ["keydown","_this call bis_fnc_halo_keydown;"];"

I use InfiSTAR so my scripts.txt might be a line or so off, so it's important to look for the reason you're being kicked, and then make sure the corresponding line matches the exception you are entering. Then the exception should work. Hopefully that makes some sense?

Tyvm Tyvm :D

How would I go about adding a steerable parachute? Or is it already steerable and my controls are messed up.

iirc then it is already a steerable parachute you get from halo jump, but i think antihacks (especially the default one) will remove the keybindings it uses.