Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

with default ah, your players wont be able to use halo spawn or if they do, they will get teleported back up in the air with no parachute.

awol promised it would be fixed in new epoch version tho, so we can hope it will work at that point.

Ok then I will try to disable it and force only ground spawn. Thanks. I'm still in testing mode ...:)

This is not only happening to you. It's happening to all people until the BE filter are set.

Add this one:

!"spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText"

You don't need to change EAH. Only Battleye

I tried the exact wording and I still get the kick.

if(_halv_spawn_startmode == 0 && _h"
12.07.2015 23:58:15: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;
"
13.07.2015 23:03:48: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;
"
13.07.2015 23:12:41: Florin (192.168.56.1:2326) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;

I do understand that the I need to add to the BE filters but it doesn't look that it works very well. I even tried to force spawn on ground but i do indeed get spawned in the air and no chute.

then when i respawn i get kicked with the respective restriction.

Ok so now i get this : kicked because of create vehicle #1  so when i look in create vehicle log I get this :

12.07.2015 23:58:15: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "smallbackpack_red_epoch" 3:5 [0,0,0]
13.07.2015 23:03:48: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #0 "B_AssaultPack_cbr" 3:4 [0,0,0]
13.07.2015 23:12:41: Florin (192.168.56.1:2326) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #0 "B_AssaultPack_cbr" 4:4 [0,0,0]
13.07.2015 23:25:45: Florin (127.0.0.1:2304) 94f9030f85b361652562ba95a3d69507 - #1 "smallbackpack_red_epoch" 3:2 [0,0,0]

do I need to add the specific items in the createvehicle.txt filter ? and if yes do i include the quotes or without them?

do i have put them in individual line or i can list them in for example  ... 5 Seagull and add it after ?

!="smallbackpack_red_epoch" !="B_AssaultPack_cbr" 

in one line to createvehicle.txt :)

Thank you Flow .. I really appreciate your help so far.

What I did in the end.

I found this online: http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

and after I read about it I understood a little more how to edit those filters.

No problem buddy. I get so much help here and i am glad to give something back.

You can also check this article:

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29736-all-you-need-to-know-about-be-filters-but-were-too-lazy-to-google/?view=findpost&p=207493&hl=%2Bbattleye+%2Bfilter+%2Blazy+%2Bgoogle

Battleye filters sometimes can be very tricky :)

I see the new BE filters, but I am still having issues understanding where to put it and what the difference is between the 5 and 7.

The guide says 5, but the BE script has 7 in it....

You would think, by now, a GUI would be made that will allow you to edit your BE filters easier ...

Thanks for any help and suggestions .....

I see the new BE filters, but I am still having issues understanding where to put it and what the difference is between the 5 and 7.

The guide says 5, but the BE script has 7 in it....

You would think, by now, a GUI would be made that will allow you to edit your BE filters easier ...

Thanks for any help and suggestions .....

Yeah .. It may be a good idea to have a GUI.

In any case on the links above there are some explanations about the filters and what 5 and 7 mean.

Basically 5 it kicks and  writes in a .log  while 7 kicks and logs in .log and also in the console of the arma3server.exe.

Halv sorry it's me again. Actually there is a problem with infistar i think. Player often dies direct in spawn box where to select the spawn. The logs tell that infistar detected teleport. So i disabled teleport check and will have a look. This happens not all the time. I guess it happens at spawnpoints fare away from spawn box. But thats not the point. The most player now have no problem, but to be sure not to loose new players i would like default spawn mode to ground and that you have to click for the halo. This would be the safest option i think.

So my question is, if this solution would work:

open spawndialog.hpp and change

class HALV_spawn_butselectspawn: HALV_RscCheckbox
  {
   idc = 7781;
   x = 0.273196 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
   y = 0.137091 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
   w = 0.0824742 * safezoneW;
   h = 0.043989 * safezoneH;
//\A3\Air_F_Beta\Parachute_01\Data\UI\Portrait_Parachute_01_CA.paa
   strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_HALO"};
//\a3\soft_f_beta\Truck_01\Data\UI\Truck_01_covered_CA.paa
   checked_strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_GROUND"};
   onCheckBoxesSelChanged = "if(_this select 2 == 0)then{HALV_HALO = true;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_HALO_SELECTED"";}else{HALV_HALO = false;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_GROUND_SELECTED"";};false";
   tooltip = "$STR_HALV_PRESSSELECT_HALO_OR_GROUND";
   colorTextSelect[] = {0.6,0.298,0,1};
  };//102,51,0 - 0.4,0.2,0 //153,76,0 - 0.6,0.298,0

to

{
   idc = 7781;
   strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_GROUND"};
   checked_strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_HALO"};
   onCheckBoxesSelChanged = "if(_this select 2 == 0)then{HALV_HALO = false;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_GROUND_SELECTED"";}else{HALV_HALO = true;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_HALO_SELECTED"";};false";

Thanks again mate

Halv sorry it's me again. Actually there is a problem with infistar i think. Player often dies direct in spawn box where to select the spawn. The logs tell that infistar detected teleport. So i disabled teleport check and will have a look. This happens not all the time. I guess it happens at spawnpoints fare away from spawn box. But thats not the point. The most player now have no problem, but to be sure not to loose new players i would like default spawn mode to ground and that you have to click for the halo. This would be the safest option i think.

So my question is, if this solution would work:

open spawndialog.hpp and change

{
   idc = 7781;
   strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_HALO"};
   checked_strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_GROUND"};
   onCheckBoxesSelChanged = "if(_this select 2 == 0)then{HALV_HALO = true;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_HALO_SELECTED"";}else{HALV_HALO = false;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_GROUND_SELECTED"";};false";

to

{
   idc = 7781;
   strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_GROUND"};
   checked_strings[] = {"$STR_HALV_HALO"};
   onCheckBoxesSelChanged = "if(_this select 2 == 0)then{HALV_HALO = false;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_GROUND_SELECTED"";}else{HALV_HALO = true;systemChat localize ""STR_HALV_HALO_SELECTED"";};false";

Thanks again mate

ill make an option to select this soon.

you need to add it in your description.ext, its not something i support as i dont have the time to help when someone has problems with it, but i think theres something about it in another topic with some welcome credits.

Ok, I will search around and see. Thanks

IMPORTANT FOR THIS UPDATE:

the resource file have been update and i have added a "shared" Halv_defines.hpp!

this "shared" Halv_defines will be universal for most of what i will make from now on and is only needed once in your mission and will therefore save some space and resouces alltogether.

however,

if you have already have this file and add another, your server WILL fail to load, so ONLY add this file once.

if you use other of my mods that has this file, it can be safely ignored and deleted from either as long as it is loaded once.

can someone with default antihack check if players are still teleported up in the air when they halo?

I will take a look tonight and let you know if no one else has by then.

EDIT:

Halv,

Added this to an otherwise stock epoch.Alltis.pbo. on a test server running the default antihack.

I was able to deploy a chute perfectly.

I am looking forward to adding this to our Altis server.

The spawn/gear selection doesn't seem to be working after the update.  In my server RPT I'm seeing where the script finds the coords for the respawn west marker and the stands are where they should be located in the box but they don't do anything or prompt for a menu for either players or admins.  The menu id has been added to Infistar exceptions and was working fine prior to the Epoch update yesterday.  

EDIT:  Nevermind.  Works as a fresh spawn, not as a player with gear already it seems.  

non-freshspawns does not load the menu or the addaction, relog in the cloneroom and it will work ... ;)

Yeah thanks!  I figured that out eventually.  A player reported to me that the spawns weren't working, but that was before I fixed the teleportals and changed the fixed coords to the offset coords in the Epoch settings.  I fixed the teleportals and then went to test the spawn system and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.  Later I died and respawned and it was working again.  Eureka!   :P

Hello, I'm trying to implement this in my developer server in my PC, it is a fresh server with no other ad-dons (yet).

I'm getting "kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #21"

any help as I'm still totally noob.

Thanks in advance, Rui

Scripts.txt:

7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"

7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !=_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 playableunits !="getDir _x, name _x];};}forEach playableUnits;};if" !"{getplayeruid _x == _ownerVar} count playableunits" !="lbSetData[21500, _index, netId _x];\n} forEach(playableUnits - [player]);"
7 allUnits !="allUnits-playableUnits;};if" !="{_x allowFleeing 0} forEach allUnits;" !="EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS = allUnits + vehicles;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;{missionNamespace setVariable[format['EPOCH_player%1"
7 exec !="7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !=_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !=_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !=_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !=_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"
7 deleteMarker
7 setMarker
7 createMarker
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;"
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate
7 ctrlDelete
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !="[\"A3\functions_f\MP\fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3\",\"MP\",\"deleteVehicleCrew\"]"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_whitelist
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"
7 Dayz_GUI_R
7 dayz_originalPlayer
7 zZombie_Base
7 infiSTAR
7 GodMode
7 shazbot
7 _typeofHookMonky
7 _allocMemory
7 _d3d9multipliervariable
7 _runASM
7 _addGFX_hookD3D9eventhandler
7 _BEhookBYPASSBOB