Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

Ok so everything is working correctly just when I spawn in with halo or ground I get Script restriction #1

15.06.2015 11:18:01: Major Milkshakes  (74.101.164.218:2304) 8d227b090d293760c1c3bf159eac3123 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;
"
15.06.2015 11:18:25: Michael (67.84.52.63:2304) da51f403ef525dc3b9886ddad7cd4fb6 - #1 "zoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_onScreenTime,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach _alltext;
"

I just put a server online with this and I had 2 players join at the same time and they both say they spawned, then were teleported back to the spawn room and couldn't spawn again. I tried it as an admin and as a regular player and I spawned fine every time. Has anyone else heard of this problem? I'm using the Epoch antihack.

I just put a server online with this and I had 2 players join at the same time and they both say they spawned, then were teleported back to the spawn room and couldn't spawn again. I tried it as an admin and as a regular player and I spawned fine every time. Has anyone else heard of this problem? I'm using the Epoch antihack.

its the epoch antihack that does this when you halo jump, force ground if you use default ah.

i wrote a long line about it in the settings and the op, but i think most ppl ignores it.

You sir are a god, thanks!

Nah brother... I just had to learn the same way.. You get used to looking at the code and what not for the kicks.. you have a look at whats important and select stuff thats before these ; and copy it into the line that requires the exception in your scripts.txt.. sometimes you get the wrong one but you can usually figure it out.. Halv despite being helpful and not so helpful all at the same time has been a huge help in me learning how to do it. By him not spoon feeding me with assistance with getting his script going I learned alot. Thanks for that. Keep a backup of your servers files just in case in a zip file.. I mucked up some stuff while I was learning all of this stuff for the past month and its been beneficial. I can easily put the server back into a stable state before I F'd it up... Good luck.

I do have it set to force ground spawn.

maybe something changed in the newest server files, ill check that when i get some time, but im pretty sure others are using it with default antihack just fine, but without the halo.

edit:

iirc then the default spawn areas in your mapname.h file should be whitelisted ... i cant remeber how large an area tho

Hello!
How to disable HALO spawn?
Leave only GROUND!

i do not speak russian, it is very hard for me to understand what you mean by this.

if you want me to correct russian translations i need to know exactly what it is or i will hav no chance to know ...

https://github.com/Halvhjearne/halv_spawn/blob/master/Stringtable.xml

if you want only ground spawn set this:

//force halo jump or ground spawn 0 = user choice, 1 = forced HALO, 2 = forced Ground true/false
_HALV_forcespawnMode = 2;

Halv,

I mentioned on a previous spawn menu post about "Resouce not found"  that doesn't pertain to your script.  I'm receiving same message on your spawn and loadout script.  As soon as I scroll wheel on your handprint stand in clone room, I receive  "Resouce Halv_spawn_dialog no found" -- Only time I ever seen this happen back on a Arma2 servers was due to some Visual C++ stuff not being installed on the servers.  I have like 2005 all way up to 2013 -- Any thoughts on that?  Its happening on the createdialog "Halv_spawn_dialog"; portion of the script when its trying to create the dialog

Halv,

I mentioned on a previous spawn menu post about "Resouce not found"  that doesn't pertain to your script.  I'm receiving same message on your spawn and loadout script.  As soon as I scroll wheel on your handprint stand in clone room, I receive  "Resouce Halv_spawn_dialog no found" -- Only time I ever seen this happen back on a Arma2 servers was due to some Visual C++ stuff not being installed on the servers.  I have like 2005 all way up to 2013 -- Any thoughts on that?  Its happening on the createdialog "Halv_spawn_dialog"; portion of the script when its trying to create the dialog

you must have forgot to add the part in description.ext, i dont see any other way this would come up

sorry, but this has been up a few times and is not something i will support for many reasons.

Some people on my server don't like loadouts they like to find things on there own and feel loadouts take away from the game it really should be a option instead of being forced to have gear and then having to drop it.

Some people on my server don't like loadouts they like to find things on there own and feel loadouts take away from the game it really should be a option instead of being forced to have gear and then having to drop it.

you can switch off gear selection completley, if you dont like it, you can then either choose to add no gear at all or let it add random gear from the arrays on spawn.

if i was to remove random gear selection, it would also remove the chance for non-donors to get donor items and or spawns, thats the main reason i will not support that.

Anybody an idea why i am instantly killed when i try to open para at spawn time?

All logs i see:

10:33:52 "playerDisconnected:UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[pXk] Flow"
10:33:59 "playerConnected:UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[pXk] Flow"
10:34:50 No speaker given for Haikal Gailani
10:34:50 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
10:35:24 "SKN AdminRequest [100,"2:1173",B Alpha 1-1:1 ([pXk] Flow) REMOTE,"qcaud"]"
10:35:24 "SKN2 AdminRequest [["10:35","Flow"," -----","Kill Target: [pXk] Flow (UIDXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)"]]"

It displays: Diablos minions grow stronger in System Chat

Some times it works, most time it does not work. EpochAH is active

Any help highly appreciated.

Regards

Hey awesome work, but i it possible to disable donor items from random selection spawn. The Users keep killing them selfs to pick a good random equip. ?

Ans is it possible to make Jammer spawn only accesable for Donator ?

Thanks a lot,

Sicerely Mumys