Custom Spawn Dialog with Gear & HALO Selection, moving Map, Credits, Custom spawns and more ...

Halvhjearne

its linked on first page

http://pastebin.com/t3gYneqE

again, next update, this file will be important, for now it just add the text for the scroll wheel action ... the action is there and works, but BIS forgot to add the string, so it shows once you added the stringtable

Ok i miss that this is the point :D

Sorry and thank you!

It's not compatible with the default antihack ?

no, default antihack closes all desplays and i think it also destroys some of the commands i use (most likely).

however i do have a scroll menu version that might work for you with default antihack ... just not halo jump, that will teleport players back up in the air with no parachute (possibly sending them into an indefinate loop never hitting the ground again).

just try have a player jump out of a chopper and see the result ...

Ok i miss that this is the point  :D

Sorry and thank you!

no worries :)

Great stuff Halv, all is working fine through the last 24 hours its been Live on the server.

i do what i can (when i feel like it) :D

I have had only 1 complaint of the parachute wont open, but likely player error.

never heard of that before, but luckily they can just spawn again ... lol

Ill hit you up later on Hope you get some sleep today!

do that, i dont need sleep today  :P

look in @epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings\configs\maps\tavi.h <---------------- must have

telePos[] = {{ "Transport_W_EPOCH", { 11560.5, 15315, 0.233429 }, "", { 8959.54, 3568.74, 0.0698853 } } // West

i have no problem to spawn on Taviana. Download my file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jn2i1u10e1ee7zs/my_config.rar?dl=0

a3_epoch_server_settings Tavi works well

not running custom spawns how on Altis

Halv,

Thanks for this great script. I have a slight issue currently.

When you are in the spawn box click on the sign and it gives you the select spawn and then you can use it. However, if you are not in the list of UID's it gives you about 10 seconds to choose and when you choose it kicks you straight out of the menu. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, i correct Czech stringable for your mod

here is it : http://pastebin.com/DKiynQ2b

corrected Czech strings, thanks to Mates31cz, this is really apriciated and in next version vital ... :)

Halv,

Thanks for this great script. I have a slight issue currently.

When you are in the spawn box click on the sign and it gives you the select spawn and then you can use it. However, if you are not in the list of UID's it gives you about 10 seconds to choose and when you choose it kicks you straight out of the menu. Any ideas?

Thanks

are you using any antihack?

a3_epoch_server_settings Tavi works well

not running custom spawns how on Altis

not sure what you mean by that, but try find some old cords and use from arma 2, i heard they are still good ... else teleport around on the map and write down som new positions, if you do not have any tools, you can open debug console and enter this:

//ingame in system chat:
systemchat str(getposplayer);
//or send to log:
diag_log str(getpos player);

I have 3 spawn points but need. 5 Have already tried a lot but not getting in.

No matter what I do it Me. 3

use Bornholm

in spawn_locations.sqf, add a new case, like this:

case "bornholm":{
	[
		[[0,0],2,"my custom location name"],//locked for everyone but lvl 2, name is custom
		[[0,0],1],//locked for everyone but lvl 1, name is auto found
		[[0,0]]//no lock, name is auto found
	]
};

Okay, so yes, I have Infistar, and I have put in the exceptions for it. I have also put in the .xml file which I had forgotten. Now though if a player dies and then respawns he cannot then use the chute, or the chute menu does not appear and they fall face first into the floor ;)

Okay, so yes, I have Infistar, and I have put in the exceptions for it. I have also put in the .xml file which I had forgotten. Now though if a player dies and then respawns he cannot then use the chute, or the chute menu does not appear and they fall face first into the floor ;)

try look for this in your run.sqf;

_CAP = false;
_OAP = false;
_OAO = false;

make sure they are all false ...

Everything works fine,

_spawnNearJammer = TRUE; 
_spawnNearGroup = True; 
_adddefaultspawns = TRUE; 
Halv_spawns = переключатель (TOLOWER worldName) сделать { 
		{по умолчанию 
        [	 
	[[8853.2773,19435.377]], 
        [[17559.879,6342.043]] 
	] 
}; 
};

Works great. However i see there are donator spawns. I don't accept donations so is there a way to enable those spawn locations for everyone?

Sorry i did look at the script and couldn't see where i would adjust it. 

Edit: Would it be in spawn_locations.sqf 

for example [[21358.5,16361],2], // 'Kalochori'" //donor would become [[21358.5,16361]], // 'Kalochori'" 

Edit: Would it be in spawn_locations.sqf 

for example [[21358.5,16361],2], // 'Kalochori'" //donor would become [[21358.5,16361]], // 'Kalochori'" 

Correct :) the 2 and 1 after refer to the level settings, remove the number for everyone to use it.

Worked like a dream Halv, thank you. Final question - I might be mad but I could not locate where to change the load music... I know how to edit the credits, but where is the function that calls the tune... :P

All the best

Jaikaiman

in spawn_locations.sqf, add a new case, like this:

case "bornholm":{
	[
		[[0,0],2,"my custom location name"],//locked for everyone but lvl 2, name is custom
		[[0,0],1],//locked for everyone but lvl 1, name is auto found
		[[0,0]]//no lock, name is auto found
	]
};

Great info Halv, what if an owner wants to setup a non leveled, custom named location as in the original central spawn location.

Would this be appropriate for those wanting to do that?

[[23600.5, 18009],"","Central"]

Great info Halv, what if an owner wants to setup a non leveled, custom named location as in the original central spawn location.

Would this be appropriate for those wanting to do that?

[[23600.5, 18009],"","Central"]

if you want a custom name with no lvl requirements, do like this:

[[23600.5, 18009],0,"Central"]

the zero reprisents no lvl, a 1 means lvl 1 and a 2 means lvl 2.

DO NOT USE ANY NUMBER ABOVE 2!!

at somepoint i might add another lvl, but for now, the limit is 2 ... however you can add up to 9997 spawn locations without problems :)

Worked like a dream Halv, thank you. Final question - I might be mad but I could not locate where to change the load music... I know how to edit the credits, but where is the function that calls the tune...  :P

All the best

Jaikaiman

there isnt exactly a place to play a tune, but there is the option of adding a scirpt that will execute on spawn, you could either add the song to the default credits i supplied or you can make a script to play it instead ... most likely you can find a guide somewhere on how to add intro music, when you figured that out come back and ill help you add the tune to the credits file, if you still havent figured it out.