Claiming vehicles

meistertjk55

Question

6 answers to this question

Depends on what you mean by mission vehicles not spawned correctly.

As far as i've tested that script then even non hive vehicle spawned with admin tools can be claimed and will stay yours, not sure about missions ones but i can have a look at it aswell (I'm using WAI though with non saving vehicles)

I am using DZAI and DZMS and what I am guessing from what is says mission vehicles, DZMS mission do spawn vehicles but they disappear after server restart. So what i want to be able to do for players is claim that vehicle after they completed the mission and be able to keep it for themselves even after server restart

I am using DZAI and DZMS and what I am guessing from what is says mission vehicles, DZMS mission do spawn vehicles but they disappear after server restart. So what i want to be able to do for players is claim that vehicle after they completed the mission and be able to keep it for themselves even after server restart

If you set the mission vehicles to save to the database, I'm sure that script will work. Just change the setting in the DZMS config.