mutants

sfxunknown

So the setting in epoch is post apocalyptic. So radiation has ruled over the land, maybe it made abnormal growth in spiders. It will be fucking terrifying. Or a flying creature of some sort that you know, doesn't blow u, or spawn ai to kill you.

Big Mutant Vagina's will legs?  Maybe

LOL

All I know is I'm still waiting for something remotely familiar with that feeling we all got when we played A2 with zeds... Still not feeling it.

Still waiting for it or even something that is remotely in the ballpark area of it.

Big Mutant Vagina's will legs?  Maybe

LOL

All I know is I'm still waiting for something remotely familiar with that feeling we all got when we played A2 with zeds... Still not feeling it.

Still waiting for it or even something that is remotely in the ballpark area of it.

Something dangerous, something telling of your presence, but something that can be killed with a shot to the head. 

The current antagonists spoil gameplay if you like stalking and camping. With zombies, you simply took a silenced weapon with you on your missions. Zombies were manageable if you were equipped appropriately, which was good.

So the setting in epoch is post apocalyptic. So radiation has ruled over the land, maybe it made abnormal growth in spiders. It will be fucking terrifying. Or a flying creature of some sort that you know, doesn't blow u, or spawn ai to kill you.

Nothing mentioned that it was nuclear, just a mass extinction that is unclear of the known cause.