Sign in to follow this  
Skare

EH_HandleDamage_2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DY357LX
      I've added our server and it's running fine. However, it creates a "USVehicleBox" for certain missions. When a player attempts to loot these boxes.. Battleye bans them.

I've been into the Battleye filters and altered them so it'll log the box but not kick/ban for it, however it didn't seem to work.

So I went into the Battleye folder backed-up and then deleted all the filters (leaving behind the .cfg the .dll and the bans.txt).

Players still get banned :-/

So i've now dug through the mission files and replaced "USVehicleBox" with "BAF_VehicleBox" in every file that references it.
      (I'm about to upload and test it.)

The only thing I can think of now is to disable Battleye in my dayz.st control panel and that seems a little risky.
      I've dug through the EMS post and posted in there but not got much response.

Anyone got any other ideas please?

EDIT: I dug into the logs are the players were hunting down the boxes... turns out it's infistar doing the banning.
      20:37:12 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 28min | [TTP] Alex. (ID-REMOVED) | TO MUCH CARGO: [USBasicWeaponsBox | Error: No unit() | 695 | GPS: 019031 [1942.49,12205.3,-0.0883179]] (BANNED) |DayZ Instance: 3425|" I think the line in question is:
      /*  HACKED BOX Check ?    */ _CHB =  true;   /* true or false */    /* recommended:  true */    /* some epoch player might want to turn this one off */
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord