Epoch Lingor Island vehicles in ocean.

Goát

Question

Hey guys,

I've been setting up a Lingor Island Epoch server which I would like to say for a start is amazing! The map is perfect for Epoch with all the villas etc!

Anyway,

I have vehicles spawning in the ocean currently and after some Googling I have no idea what the problem is! It's like they are using a different spawn map to the Lingor Map.

Anyone had this issue?

Cheers

Goat

6 answers to this question

Hey guys thanks for the reply.

I changed the following from 2 to 7 which is the Lingor instance. Not sure if this is right so I'll check in the morning to see where the vehicles are!

if(isnil "DynamicVehicleArea") then {
DynamicVehicleArea = dayz_MapArea / 7;

If this is wrong I'm unsure.

Our main server is using .ST and is fairly simple for these things. The new one with the issues is hosted by HFB which seams to make everything harder! To be fair I'm learning as I go so I wouldn't be surprised if I was doing something wrong!

Any help is always appreciated though guys, We bloody love epoch!!

That calculation is a coordinate, and is not representing the instance... If you are running instance 7, then the ONLY thing you need to  change is which BAT you file start.. The config.cfg file has the mapname, but all the rest is controlled by the batchfile, supplied by the ZIP. That one loads the proper instance, profile and config files; you need to edit those files in the instance map, and work  from there.

You do not need to edit the instance number anywhere.

If you manually edited the batchfile you might have screwed up.

Hi man, i was trying find some Epoch witch runing on maps " Lingor Island" I used our google uncle and found this ;) It is really good idea! I love this map and mod Epoch. I hope the server is ok and we can join there and play. Can you send me IP adress? I would like to test it! Thanks