[Suggestion] Lower cinder walls

Ninja2dan

I'm not sure if this has already been suggested or not.

As most already know, the current cinder walls (1st stage) are too high to effectively fire over even from a standing position, as they come up to about the top of your shoulders and you can't aim or fire over them under normal circumstances. There have been many times when I wanted to place low cinder walls atop a roof in order to have some protection to fire from, but I'm currently unable to do so.

I was wondering if you might be able to add another option to the crafting of cinder walls, to allow building one that is about half the current height, and will allow you to fire over it while resting your weapon on it. If I remember correctly, current cinder walls require 4 cinder blocks and 2 buckets of mortar, so maybe have the lower walls require half those materials, while building a wall that is half the height. Players can use those low walls for a variety of uses, but mostly they would allow people to fire over them with some support.

As an additional option, you can allow those new low walls to be upgraded, where the upgraded version is the same height as a full cinder wall, but has an open window in the middle. For example, regular cinder walls can be upgraded to a full wall, and then upgraded again to be a garage door. The new low cinder walls can be upgraded to a full cinder wall with a window, and maybe the final upgrade level would add a functioning hatch over the window similar to the working hatches on the larger military towers.

I don't know how difficult it would be to add the new wall, but if it's possible and doesn't require too much work, I'm sure many of us would love to use them in our bases.

I  would like these options very much, we really do need a better way of placing lower cinder walls as described.

The only way to do it currently is to glitch the cinder wall halfway into the floor and that does not always work as expected as you cannot really do freebuild anymore, the objects keep snapping any way they want.

I hope it wont be tii hard to add something like this, I also like the hatches and windows!