DZMS stopped working when....

Hello,

I installed DZMS on my server and it was working fine missions where popping up no problem. Next i installed WAI and that worked fine but i noticed that the DZMS missions were no longer popping up.  I also installed DZAI 3rd and the roaming AI are working.  

In the install directions for DZMS it told me to put this     [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";  in my server_monitor.sqf     at the bottom of the WAI and DZAI lines like this 

[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";
[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

anyone have any idea why DZMS would stop working after WAI was installed? Are they not compatible

Thanks
Alec

[note:] sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Heres mine

[] call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";
        [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
        [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

allowConnection = true;  

check your rpt log to see if dzms is loading ok

• 1 month later...

I was told this fix for problems with missions if running infiSTAR antihack change

have you changed the settings in the new infistar up date i had the same probs change true to false for the following /* EXPERIMENTAL CU FIX */ _CUF = false; /* true or false */ /* *experimental* - will transfer serverside units (including mission AI) to clientside */ & ,titleText & cutText */ _TCT = false; /* true or false */ /* block titleText & cutText - some A.I. Missions and other mass message scripts needs this set to false */

Make sure they look like below and this worked for me.

*/ _CUF = false;

*/ _TCT = false;