[Alpha Release] Single Currency 4.0 Banking & Storage

A certain unnamed server company is trying to pass this off as their own. 
A lot of work went in the these files by not only myself but to all the creators of the different scripts that are included. After I asked them to not do so they ignored my wishes so now like I said in another post is release time for all.

There are a few things that need added like a hud edit which will be added as soon as I can or if some one else feels free to add to it,

Mods included but not limited to (if i forgot anyone I do apologize)

Single Currency 2.0 ( Extension) - Soul

Single Currency 3.0 ( Extension) - Zupa

Single Currency Development functions - Zupa

Single Currency Traders - Zupa

Transfer Money from ATM -  Rocu

JAEM Chopper Evac SC - Zupa

Axe Cop Service Points SC - Zupa

Banker NPC's - MGM

http://github.com/XerxesIV/Single-Currency-4.0

I've had so many problems trying to install the other single currency scripts. this one worked like a charm.  plus all the additions are nice too.  Thank you very much.

PS, to the poster.  In the post, and I quote"Transfer Money from ATM -  Rocu"  There is a link in that phrase that i think should not be there.  If yes it goes to nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Error in expression <extPart,
_bqty,
_bname,
_btextCurrency,
_sqty,
_sname,
_stextCurrency,
_header,
>
  Error position: <_sqty,
_sname,
_stextCurrency,
_header,
>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _sqty
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\DAYZ_CODE\COMPILE\player_traderMenu.sqf, line 167

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

has anyone been able to get plot pole for life working with this realease?

I've tried MANY times, the plot for life 2.5, i got everything working except i cant unlock safes.

Then I thought I'd try to install 2.35  Parts are not staying after restart...

I'm wondering if im the only one who is having that issue with this release.

Thanks

hello can anyone plz help me 

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found 8:19:55 "Loading Server Monitor & Server Executions!"

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf not found

8:19:55 "Loading Dedicated Executions!"

8:19:55 "Finalizing Server Startup, Loading BIS_Effects"

8:19:55 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found 8:19:55 "Loading Server Monitor & Server Executions!"

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf not found

8:19:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Those files are in a different place than what you have defined

Look for those files in your server files and change the location to where they're said to be in .rpt

pack server pbo...