Need a Free Overpoch Scripter

WuBz

The only way you can get good at becomig a better server hoster is if you look at all the tutorials on the forums. You're going to fail and run into a bunch of errors but atleast you will learn from them. Trial and error my friend trial and error.

You can't go through life by getting other to do things for you! Look at tutorials, others work, and check some of the following links, it will pay off buddy! :D

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_ArmA2

https://anzins.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/arma2sqfscriptingguide.pdf

Any questions/problems can be spoken about on here. Don't be afraid to ask.

However I am willing to help you as much as I can so I added you on steam, but I cant do everything!

Like I said I have no idea on how to script I don't under stand it I have watched at least a few hundred videos on how to script I don't fecking under stand it also last time a tried my server broke and it took me 6 days to repair it.

Then stop considering starting a Server. There are enough Servers not being optimized and filled with bugs and so on. 

You won't get far if you don't have a slight knowledge of scripting and you will just end up having a Server noone will join because there are enough of the same quality.

Like I said I have no idea on how to script I don't under stand it I have watched at least a few hundred videos on how to script I don't fecking under stand it also last time a tried my server broke and it took me 6 days to repair it.

Then server hosting is not your thing. If you really wanna own a server. Go to a free lance site and hire some cheap foreign coders to code and maintain it for you.