adjusting AI Skill

tradari

ok so the drone called in AI have random skill sounds good so the VEMF and SEM AI can they be controlled via a skill setting maybe? I agree on the weapons but i have my as default that comes with SEM etc and there using ak47 type guns tbh not sniper rifles. in the profile settings there is some settings for AI skill at the mo i have these at 0.1 but I'm unsure is 0.1 is top skill or 0.9 is top skill and what effect this setting has in epoch or the mission scripts installed.

ok so the drone called in AI have random skill sounds good so the VEMF and SEM AI can they be controlled via a skill setting maybe? I agree on the weapons but i have my as default that comes with SEM etc and there using ak47 type guns tbh not sniper rifles. in the profile settings there is some settings for AI skill at the mo i have these at 0.1 but I'm unsure is 0.1 is top skill or 0.9 is top skill and what effect this setting has in epoch or the mission scripts installed.

Lower number lower skill but there is a skill set that includes :

Aiming Accuracy

Aiming Shake

Aiming Speed

Spot Distance

Spot Time

Courage

Commanding

General

Endurance

Reload Speed

All these have settings using 0-1.0 but the author of the script can preset these under a front end menu to give ease of use so you only have to use one variable.

that's interesting can you give and example at all so i can see it use, IE is it set in the description.ext or the init file? 

Look for config files within the scripts you are using for front end configs the individual settings are usually in the pbo for that particular add on you would need something like pbo manager to look at them though.