SnapPro-BuildVectors issues

SmartAlec64

Question

Hello all, i am having problems with the snap build pro. I just installed the script to my server, everything with the snap build works great but all my other scripts are now disabled/not working.  Safe zones, loadouts, tow/lift, are the ones that are not working now. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Alec

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Did you get a whole bunch of files or just 2?

Undortionately some people advise you to replace files that you should not replace, so if you got more then 2 files for snap build please search the forum for a diffmerge tutorial. Follow the instructions and then create a file files just for practising. Then merge your files.

You will not get around on learning that, as it's the very basic of installing mods.

Hey UKMartin thanks you for the reply. That is what happened, i replaced files i shouldnt have. What i ended up doing was wiping everything for my mission folders and starting fresh. Have all the scripts in now and all seem to be working fine with each other.

Hello again, Alec :)

Glad to see you sorted out the issue and thanks for posting the error to public.