Epoch Mod: mysterious items "Jack" and "Food Cooler (empty)"

Tzarastro

Thanks, Dwarfer! So I'm gonna be EXTRA careful in using this malicious jack-in-the-box-thing :o I thought that the food cooler might be intended to contain food - but until now I found no way to put the items into the fridge ... :( Any idea about that?

Jack:

• Deploy it using the doubleclick and "Build"
  • Once in the world, scroll on the Jack object to "Raise" or "Lower"
  • A Piston will in fact Raise or Lower as you command it.
  • You can Raise it three times.
  • Objects will be pushed up without physics, and will be subject to physics again once you get in.
  • Works on Helis that have fallen over and are resting on its blades.  
  • You can pick up the Jack by using the build menu "Remove" on it.  once the circle is finished, you scroll on the Jack and "Pick Up" to move. :) 

Food Cooler:

• Using the craft system, double click on any cooked meat, and you should get the craft option of the Food Cooler (or it might be the cooler itself, can never remember)
  • Takes Cooked Meat, Canned Corn and an Empty Cooler
  • Sum is a total of 5000 food when consumed. 

didnt even know that you can use jacks on flipped helis... How even to use them, heli is just too big... I usually just ram them with a car... sometimes tragic, sometimes success.

For the Huron, I put it almost next to a rotor blade, pushed it up three time, then moved it so it was getting to the tip of the blade, pushed it up as far as I could again.  After that, Heli was floating about 1,5 meters above ground, nothing touching anything. 

Got in, Heli reacted and reset to follow ground level and fell down properly.