[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Even with the new sqf I cant get it to buy at listed price, what am I doing wrong? Used hshalfprice as my search in the sqf and changed variables from 0 to 1 and true to false in all combo's but still only buy at half the listed price. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, probably error between keyboard and PC LOL

sorry i should have specified it better, its not created so players can buy and sell half price for full price (yet), it was so you as admin can set mission vehicles and such to be sold for full price (not sure if its exactly what you wanted tho).

this is done by setting it to 2 like this:

_this setVariable["HSHALFPRICE",2,true];

however, there is no work done on the trader menu for this to work.

ill see what i can do about an option to set halfprice as fullprice tho ...

anyway i also updated tradermenu.sqf now so the vehicle limit should now be correctly calculated and you can buy more vehicles than before.

Even with the new sqf I cant get it to buy at listed price, what am I doing wrong? Used hshalfprice as my search in the sqf and changed variables from 0 to 1 and true to false in all combo's but still only buy at half the listed price. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, probably error between keyboard and PC LOL

Is it the tax on the vehicles that is causing your issue? Some of the vehicles have a tax % on them on top of the price listed.

Ya I disabled to sell only rentals and looking to sell them for the price listed, you currently have to have the full amount and then it takes only 1/2 of it in order to buy said vehicle. Thanks for looking into it very appreciated

Hey Guys,

I've updated this from a slightly older version to the current 1.5 on our test server.

The system itself is working, but the list of vehicles that it's using doesn't mirror the pricing file. For example, I have added the AH-99 into the price file, but it doesn't appear on the list of vehicles when looking in the trader. It seems like it's using a saved version of the file instead of the new one.

Have you seen/encountered this before?

Paul

Hey Guys,

I've updated this from a slightly older version to the current 1.5 on our test server.

The system itself is working, but the list of vehicles that it's using doesn't mirror the pricing file. For example, I have added the AH-99 into the price file, but it doesn't appear on the list of vehicles when looking in the trader. It seems like it's using a saved version of the file instead of the new one.

Have you seen/encountered this before?

Paul

i think suppe decided to split them so it is now called HSPricing.hpp instead, check the install procedure again ...

looking at his github it looks like he forgot to change it back to HSpricing in tradermenu.sqf ...

line 29:

_config = "CfgPricing" call EPOCH_returnConfig;

That does the job nicely!

Thanks Halv!

These traders are awesome. Good job from you both!

Is it the tax on the vehicles that is causing your issue? Some of the vehicles have a tax % on them on top of the price listed.

We have this same issue. I think it's caused by the overall epoch trader tax, as on our server it's 20% over what the listed price is, which is what our epoch traders are set at.

We have this same issue. I think it's caused by the overall epoch trader tax, as on our server it's 20% over what the listed price is, which is what our epoch traders are set at.

this is the same for the default epoch traders, the diffrence is default traders dosnt tell you about it ...

so i updated my hs blackmarket and now only vanilla items show, even though the pricelist is updated with my new items from mas, red hammer pistols and others i have.

i have both CfgPricing.hpp

and HSPricing.hpp in the folder, exact same code, i havent updated them in days, but all of the sudden since i updated the other files from your script it stopped working.

any help would be great.

OK dont know if this is related to purchased vehicles as well but selling rentals back apparently will give players more crypto then what they started with before they purchased the vehicle. Here is an example

player has 250 on them

car is 250

rental is 125

player now has 125

player sell its back price is 200

player now has 325

OK dont know if this is related to purchased vehicles as well but selling rentals back apparently will give players more crypto then what they started with before they purchased the vehicle. Here is an example

player has 250 on them

car is 250

rental is 125

player now has 125

player sell its back price is 200

player now has 325

not sure how you managed that, i cant replicate it ...