[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Hey habe das Problem, das wenn ich beim Schwarzmarkt was verkaufe oder kaufe das bei mir kein Crypto hinzugefügt oder entfernt wird hilfe?

Hey the problem, if I was selling the black market or buy the me with no Crypto is added or removed help?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lesvieuxcrevards said:

Hi,

Anyone know how to remove the blue label on map (blackmarket) to have standard blue dot ?

Best regards.

Open traders\init.sqf.

go to line 23 or so.

Change as follows:

//marker text for traders
_markertext = "";

Repack your mission pbo and you should have blue dots without text labels.

Cheers,

Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've couple of questions on this mod :

1. For pricing does it possible to have a selling price and a buying price ?
  2. To add missing  standard items included inside Arma3 and his extensions, I've only to edit "HSPrincing.hpp" and adding items with price ?
  3. About GUI :
    1. Does it possible to change size of GUI ? Where is located this parameter ?
    2. Does it possible to change fonts size ? Where is located this parameter ?
    3. Can i add subsection for items ? For example : have subsection by calibers of ammunitions ? Where is located this parameter ?
  4. Inside "tradedialog.hpp", I've discovered a paramter : moveingenabled=false; whate is purpose of this parameter? How does it work ?

Best Regards.

Question 2: Yes, you should be able to add any additional items that you want those traders to sell.

Question 3.1: Yes, in principle but it would require significant revision of the code. You would have to adjust the sizes of the dialogs.

Question 3.2:  Yes, you can change them in the dialogs (tradedialog.hpp).

Quesion 3.3: In principle yes but you would need to rework the code.

Quesion 4: this enables or disables the ability of a player to move the dialog on the screen.

1 hour ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

Question 2: Yes, you should be able to add any additional items that you want those traders to sell.

Question 3.1: Yes, in principle but it would require significant revision of the code. You would have to adjust the sizes of the dialogs.

Question 3.2:  Yes, you can change them in the dialogs (tradedialog.hpp).

Quesion 3.3: In principle yes but you would need to rework the code.

Quesion 4: this enables or disables the ability of a player to move the dialog on the screen.

Thank you @Ghostrider-DbD- I will work on points 2/4/3.2 it's easy simple paramters.

I will try working on 3.1 but require hugh work to understand the code (an I don't have test server).

I'm delaying (for unknown duration) point 3.3, it's more cosmetic fetaure than usefull.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22.04.2015 at 8:25 PM, Suppe said:

/ *
    HS
    Blackmarket от Halv & Suppe
* /

I added the trader the T-100. The tank comes with the purchase, but after purchase it does not appear, and the money is withdrawn. How to fix it? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, natoed said:

Hi All,

This was the most easiest script to install and configure, along with the two forum fixes all is good.

My Question:

What is the best solution to disable buying, as I would like BMT for selling only.

cheers

natoed

I believe that there is a place you can blacklist items you do not wish to be sold, possibly in the init. I will try to dig out the info for you if need be.

@Ghostrider-DbD-

thanks, I did try flipping "$STR_HS_SELL_MODE" with "$STR_HS_BUY_MODE" in the tradedialog.hpp but lol just switch menu's around

Will try changing HS_buyorsell in the tradermenu.sqf time with tell.

cheers

natoed

Edit - Yes it works just add all items in the HSPricing.hpp to the blacklist in the settings.sqf, lol its one hell of an array

thanks again

Edited by natoed
blacklist items works

3 hours ago, natoed said:

@Ghostrider-DbD-

thanks, I did try flipping "$STR_HS_SELL_MODE" with "$STR_HS_BUY_MODE" in the tradedialog.hpp but lol just switch menu's around

Will try changing HS_buyorsell in the tradermenu.sqf time with tell.

cheers

natoed

Edit - Yes it works just add all items in the HSPricing.hpp to the blacklist in the settings.sqf, lol its one hell of an array

thanks again

I was thinking of the blacklist in settings.sqf. I am not sure if that allows you to exclude items from being sold by the trader while allowing those same items to be bought. There is a post around somewhere on this I think, probably by Heman at a tim when I had a similar question.

3 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

I was thinking of the blacklist in settings.sqf. I am not sure if that allows you to exclude items from being sold by the trader while allowing those same items to be bought. There is a post around somewhere on this I think, probably by Heman at a tim when I had a similar question.

I added the whole  HSPricing.hpp to the blacklist in the settings.sqf

Nothing can be purchased but everything can be sold still.

this method will do for now, thanks for the help

cheers

natoed

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Kind time of days all. Help or assist please with a problem: the Trader does not give me dzheng for sale. I found error, but how to fix it, I do not know. Here is the code from RPT:
8:47:19 Error in expression <';
_vars = _player getVariable ['VARS', [] + EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];
_curcrypt =>
 8:47:19 Error position: <+ EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];
_curcrypt =>
 8:47:19 Error +: Type code, Expected Number, Array, String, Not a Number
 8:47:19 File mpmissions \ __ cur_mp.Altis \ trader \ HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf, line 22
 8:47:19 Error in expression <';
_vars = _player getVariable ['VARS', [] + EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];
_curcrypt =>
 8:47:19 Error position: <+ EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];
_curcrypt =>