[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

1 hour ago, viper179 said:

The hs traders should not cause no lag as they were made to be performance savoy aka the epoch traders have to load all gear every restart and also in the database too. So with epoch traders all that inventory each one has from all players that have visited them have to load for the server , then on each player as they join. There is nothing wrong with the epoch traders but with the hs trader system all inventory is virtual so it does not have to load all the time and on all players.

Thus being said Viper, would it be a good idea to do away with the Epoch traders and just have the HS traders instead? Would it brake the server if I was to set the NPCSlotLimit to 0?

That would be your call on the traders if you would like to use them, they work great and what not just be ready to fix some of the code when epoch updates every now and then. Since halv is no longer messing around with arma 3, the code is as is because of that but really have not change all that much to be honest .  And if you set the traders to 0 make sure to use the hs traders, but if you set them to 0 with no other type of trader there will be no traders lol.

1 minute ago, viper179 said:

That would be your call on the traders if you would like to use them, they work great and what not just be ready to fix some of the code when epoch updates every now and then. Since halv is no longer messing around with arma 3, the code is as is because of that but really have not change all that much to be honest .  And if you set the traders to 0 make sure to use the hs traders, but if you set them to 0 with no other type of trader there will be no traders lol.

Thanks for your help Viper. I currently have the HS traders running and everything seems to be running well so far. The only thing that I do need to tweek is the vehicle spawning lol. Still yet to sort that out (every time you purchase a save able vehicle it says there are too many vehicles on the server, remove some to be able to save vehicles) but I might reduce the Stock traders to round 5. Because we've been getting a good amount of positive feedback from the group players that they love the HS system over the stock traders.

Again Viper I'd like to thank you for your time and advice, hope to join in a game with you one day mate.

Yes the reason for the limit aka oh my god i cant by a car or heli lol, is because there is a max setting in the epoch config that allows you to adjust how many cars and helis will be full save ones, so say i set it 20 is the max thinking ok cool now 20 will only spawn and i will have tons of room to buy a heli or car, wrong it will always say that until the amount of helis and cars is below the max setting in the epoch config. And your more than welcome to come play on my servers bud. 

2 hours ago, viper179 said:

Yes the reason for the limit aka oh my god i cant by a car or heli lol, is because there is a max setting in the epoch config that allows you to adjust how many cars and helis will be full save ones, so say i set it 20 is the max thinking ok cool now 20 will only spawn and i will have tons of room to buy a heli or car, wrong it will always say that until the amount of helis and cars is below the max setting in the epoch config. And your more than welcome to come play on my servers bud. 

so where would i find all the vehicle spawns to reduce the amount that spawns in (i'm still running 0.3.8.0 Build #439)? I've looked everywhere and all through the epochconfig.hpp I still can't find the respective script :(

i'd love to come and play on your servers mate but unfortunately I live in Australia and i'm pinging your servers at 310ms :(

If you want to buy a "persistent"  vehicle from HS blackmarket you need vehicles on the map to have a slot for them.

So you need to grab a Epoch spawned vehicle destroy it and grab the slot for the HS trader, or you make you own DB for the HS vehicles.

If you just want to know where the spawn cfg is:

@epochhive -> epoch_server_settings.pbo -> config.cpp

3 minutes ago, rvg?! said:

If you want to buy a "persistent"  vehicle from HS blackmarket you need vehicles on the map to have a slot for them.

But if you just want to know where the spawn cfg is:

@epochhive -> epoch_server_settings.pbo -> config.cpp

:blush: I is so dumb, feel like a bloody wanker now, out of all the files i've gone through I never went through the epoch_server_settings.pbo\config.cpp cause i just thought it was mainly for the config of the core settings lol and nothing to do with spawning and shit like that. sorry guys for being such a noob

40 minutes ago, TAGau said:

:blush: I is so dumb, feel like a bloody wanker now, out of all the files i've gone through I never went through the epoch_server_settings.pbo\config.cpp cause i just thought it was mainly for the config of the core settings lol and nothing to do with spawning and shit like that. sorry guys for being such a noob

No need to feel like that. The documentation of Epoch is a bit, let's say "not as well as it should be".

When a new Epoch version rolls out i always extract the Epoch serverside and mission.pbos to one folder, navigate with cmd to this folder and do a:

tree /f /a > %temp%\Listing >> EpochTree.txt

So you have a better overview. Just my opinion.

I've been getting this error lately:

Spoiler

Warning Message: No entry 'mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tanoa\description.ext/HS_trader_dialog/controls/HS_trader_tree.colorPictureRightDisabled'.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember reading through all these replies and cannot seem to remember who it was that stated that krypto was not being taken after purchases were made. Everything else is working flawlessly. I am running a server with infistar. Upon purchasing item nothing changes on the HUD krypto display, the status bar krypto display, or in the debug window's krypto display.... 

I don't seem to have anything in the rpt file as error.. I do how ever receive an error when opening the trader:

No entry 'mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\description.ext/HS_trader_dialog/controls/HS_trader_tree.colorPicture'.

"he-man"  i already changed the _vars as you have instructed others....

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I remember reading through all these replies and cannot seem to remember who it was that stated that krypto was not being taken after purchases were made. Everything else is working flawlessly. I am running a server with infistar. Upon purchasing item nothing changes on the HUD krypto display, the status bar krypto display, or in the debug window's krypto display.... 

I don't seem to have anything in the rpt file as error.. I do how ever receive an error when opening the trader:

No entry 'mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\description.ext/HS_trader_dialog/controls/HS_trader_tree.colorPicture'.

"he-man"  i already changed the _vars as you have instructed others....

Sorry....... apparently i didnt read it clearly, this works now. Thanks for replying to others "He-Man" your answer i am sure has helped many along the way.  For those of you wondering what to change.. 

Open the trader folder whithin your "mpmission.pbo".

Open the "HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf" and edit the following:

line 22:
_vars = _player getVariable['VARS',[]+EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];

line 25:
[['effectCrypto',_newcrypt],(owner _player)]call EPOCH_sendPublicVariableClient;

To look like this:

line 22:
_vars = _player getVariable['VARS', call EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar];
line 25:
_newcrypt remoteExec ['EPOCH_effectCrypto',(owner _player)];

So, I'm getting this error when opening the trader dialog; "No entry 'mpmissions\__CUR_MP.tanoa\description.ext/HS_trader_dialog/controls/HS_trader_tree.colorPicture'.

And the trade window is empty, the menu is there and the categories shows up but there are no items, no weapons or vehicles that I can buy.
Any ideas? 

Edit: Yes, I have done everything according to the readme and added everything to the BE .txt files.

Edit 2: Got it working

7 hours ago, Sickulation said:

So, I'm getting this error when opening the trader dialog; "No entry 'mpmissions\__CUR_MP.tanoa\description.ext/HS_trader_dialog/controls/HS_trader_tree.colorPicture'.

And the trade window is empty, the menu is there and the categories shows up but there are no items, no weapons or vehicles that I can buy.
Any ideas? 

Edit: Yes, I have done everything according to the readme and added everything to the BE .txt files.

Edit 2: Got it working

You're not going to share your solution?

so far ... i got new problems ...

Blackmarket didnt spawn after changing blacklist locations.

My init:

Spoiler

//if _staticCoords are set here, there will be a trader at that exact position and direction,
//_blacklistedAreas is where random blackmarkets cannot spawn
switch(toLower worldName)do{
    case "tanoa":{
        _staticCoords = [
/*
            [traderposition,direction,createmarker,props[classname,position,direction]]
            //"full" array
            [[0,0,0],0,true,[["classname1",[1,1,1],1],["classname2",[2,2,2],2]]]
            //minimal array
            [[0,0,0],0]
*/
            [[10860.75,9752.875,0],29.183,true] //trader by spawn
            [[13319,14523.9,0],143.067,false], //trader by stavros
            [[6193.02,16828.7,0],1.52142,false] //trader by kore
        ];
        _blacklistedAreas = [
            /*[position,area]*/
            [[12832.5,14469.3,0],1000],
            [[5878.3,10313.2],0],500],
            [[5521.1,4159.6,0],500],
            [[11654.6,2797.4,0],500],
            [[4343.4,8414.2,0],500],
            [[2948.7,12465.1,0],1000]
        ];
        _spawnarea = 12500;
    };
    default{_staticCoords = [];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};
};

RPT.log:

Spoiler

20:40:23 Error in expression < 2700, 0],500],
[[2900, 12400, 0],1000]
];

_spawnarea = 12500;
};
default{_stat>
20:40:23   Error position: <];

_spawnarea = 12500;
};
default{_stat>
20:40:23   Error Missing ;
20:40:23 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\trader\init.sqf, line 50
20:40:23 Error in expression < 2700, 0],500],
[[2900, 12400, 0],1000]
];

_spawnarea = 12500;
};
default{_stat>
20:40:23   Error position: <];

_spawnarea = 12500;
};
default{_stat>
20:40:23   Error Missing ;

watching of the script for over 1 hour and testing view variations and changes but always

the same errors and no spawn.

Can y guys pls help me to find the problem?

case "tanoa":{
        _staticCoords = [
/*
            [traderposition,direction,createmarker,props[classname,position,direction]]
            //"full" array
            [[0,0,0],0,true,[["classname1",[1,1,1],1],["classname2",[2,2,2],2]]]
            //minimal array
            [[0,0,0],0]
*/
            [[10860.75,9752.875,0],29.183,true] <----------------- missing comma !!!! //trader by spawn
            [[13319,14523.9,0],143.067,false], //trader by stavros
            [[6193.02,16828.7,0],1.52142,false] //trader by kore
        ];