[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

23:09:59 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Pocal (4628003144bd3db18e74c3068811e378) -

#38 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
23:09:59   _marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
23:09:59   _marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
23:09:59   _marker set"

Ok, after trying something out: this is my outcome:
#39 "Blackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker";
_marker = createMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMark"

Either i forgot to add something, or  things doesn't add up with me :') please help me with the problem if you can

Edited by pocal

Would have been somehwat nice getting this information beforehand... not after setting the server up and get nothing to work anymore :/ Could you edit your first post so that noone else wonders why it isn't working anymore?

Wäre dann nur schön wenn man das am anfang in seinen Post schreibt und einen nicht erst den Server vor die Wand rennen lässt... jetzt kann ich so ziemlich alles wieder neu machen

Edited by pocal

Would have been somehwat nice getting this information beforehand... not after setting the server up and get nothing to work anymore :/ Could you edit your first post so that noone else wonders why it isn't working anymore?

Wäre dann nur schön wenn man das am anfang in seinen Post schreibt und einen nicht erst den Server vor die Wand rennen lässt... jetzt kann ich so ziemlich alles wieder neu machen

how about you try and use the search option in the top right corner of the forum for starter, this has nothing whatsoever to do with the script not working as this is a battleye kick.

as a server owner you should already know how to whitelist be kicks if you expect to use battleye (not to mention the fact that the sollution is most likely already in the op, chances are you just fucked it up when you edited the filters).

do some research before writing a negative comment like this in the thread and be happy someone even took the time to write/release/update this for you and everyone else to use for free.

the scripts work perfectly fine so dont blame me, suppe or the scripts for your ignorance/stupidity.

How about that: I set all your BE filters, in every TXT there was, got nearly everything running but keep on getting kicked by BE; Thats fun, because i know that i didnt make any mistakes while adding the lines found on your Github Readme (Install); so either i must be too dumb to copy and paste them in the correct line, or as i said, i add Filters to the stuff and the number just keeps on Jumping +1. like i postet it.

As there are currently only one script running (Status bar, wich works quite well), it just can be the Blackmarkettraders.

If you go after #39 is in script.txt Line 39 - there isnt even anything i should have put in there wich makes those errors.

_marker setMark"

seems to be that he got problems to set an Marker somewhere, but thats about all i get out of that and didnt find any useable solution, else do you think i would make the work to post stuff here to get dumb answers? There is no dumb questions, there are just a bullshit ton of dumb answers lying around everywhere, just like yours.

Instead of posting even more useless stuff Halvhjearne, how about you help me?   I'm just trying to learn and understand things, so Suppe's answer wasnt the best choice of things, telling me "off" ... If a script aint supported anymore, that should Show on the First page the script is Posted, ain't that right? So people should know when you discard a project, some people wont even bother to look into a script once abandoned, so there might be some true to what i wrote.

But i see, you never tried something new in life, wich means you never had your problems with anything, probably a boring life.... Master o' Master of all things... Please let it Rain brain for Supporter to finally accept that there are less knowledgable persons than themselves for gods sake.

Edited by pocal

How about that: I set all your BE filters, in every TXT there was, got nearly everything running but keep on getting kicked by BE; Thats fun, because i know that i didnt make any mistakes while adding the lines found on your Github Readme (Install); so either i must be too dumb to copy and paste them in the correct line, or as i said, i add Filters to the stuff and the number just keeps on Jumping +1. like i postet it.

As there are currently only one script running (Status bar, wich works quite well), it just can be the Blackmarkettraders.

If you go after #39 is in script.txt Line 39 - there isnt even anything i should have put in there wich makes those errors.

_marker setMark"

seems to be that he got problems to set an Marker somewhere, but thats about all i get out of that and didnt find any useable solution, else do you think i would make the work to post stuff here to get dumb answers? There is no dumb questions, there are just a bullshit ton of dumb answers lying around everywhere, just like yours.

Instead of posting even more useless stuff Halvhjearne, how about you help me?   I'm just trying to learn and understand things, so Suppe's answer wasnt the best choice of things, telling me "off" ... If a script aint supported anymore, that should Show on the First page the script is Posted, ain't that right? So people should know when you discard a project, some people wont even bother to look into a script once abandoned, so there might be some true to what i wrote.

But i see, you never tried something new in life, wich means you never had your problems with anything, probably a boring life.... Master o' Master of all things... Please let it Rain brain for Supporter to finally accept that there are less knowledgable persons than themselves for gods sake.

tldr.

wow ... 3 posts on the forum and you already managed to piss off the creators of the scripts you need help with ... good job.

just to be clear:

1. the project has not been discarded in any way and the scripts are currently working perfectly fine.
  2. if there was any problems or if i decided not to support the scripts any more, you can rest assured that i will make sure to inform everyone here, exactly as i have done it in the past when problems arrived with updates.
  3. you should be grateful i take the time to do this for free, even tho morons like you do nothing but complaint about stuff you should already know when you are running a server.

your arrogance however, just ensured that you can forget about any efford from me that would assist you in any way, glhf figuring out how to fix your problem.

Just to be clear, if you modify your server files then it's your job to make sure you know what to do, BE filters and BE changes are not the responsibility of the author, granted most will support you but the authors have no responsibility to do so.

All the resources you need are on the forums, BE filters are all explained Here

Bitching, ranting and being disrespectful will not get you anywhere, whether that be on the forum or in life.

So let's all play nicely and move on.

• 2 weeks later...

_marker setMark"

While Halv can be very abrupt with answering questions I do appreciate all the hard work him and Suppe put in on these mods and I do imagine they get swamped with basic questions that just annoy the heck out of them. Sifting through all the answers is a challenge and I've spent hours looking through and trying potential fixes on something it would Halv 10 seconds to fix but I guess that is the fun of it.

That said this script does work great and it sounds like you just missed a few Script exceptions.

in the Scripts.txt try to add these starting at line 39.

7 deleteMarker !HSBlackmarket
7 setMarker !HSBlackmarket 
7 createMarker !HSBlackmarket 

Thanks again to Halv and Suppe for this awesome addon.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

have a problem with blackmarket.

Got this from scripts:  #45 "shBack (HS_trader_itemlist select _x);};}else{player forceadduniform ((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);_isOK = true;"

okay, added filter to BE:

!="shBack (HS_trader_itemlist select _x);};}else{player forceadduniform ((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);_isOK = true;"

dont work, so i try this one:

!"shBack (HS_trader_itemlist select _x);};

but it doesnt work too, dont know what to do aktually, need help.

Hope for help thanks and a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry, but i dont have the time to support be filters ...

besides that, i am sorry to say that i will not be updating this in the near future ...

that dosnt necessarily mean that it will stop working right away so you wont be able to use it, however if it does stop working in a future update of epoch, chances are i will not have the time to fix it.

i have not been playing or doing anything for arma in quite some time now ... but who knows, maybe i will return sometime. ;)

On 21.09.2015 at 8:46 AM, tinboye said:

Nobody will prompt how to increase the technics limit on the server?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, kuulpahe said:

I  use Infistar and  player cant open shop its auto closed wen some one try use shop

add these: 9999,9980 to the allowedDialogs.
like this: _allowedDialogs = [-1,602,7777,7778,9999,9980];

and

/*  Remove Actions Plr and /*  Remove Actions Objs

^ must both be false.

Hey halv hope you had a good new year so far bud, ok real quick i have set up a extra hs trader by the water at central spawn zone, i have used this >>>>>hintSilent str getPosATl player; it all works great trader goes to the spot i use cords for and i used compass to get trader dir. I am using this so it would spawn the boats in the water instead of on land like it always does but even with this one by the water they still spawn on land, what am i missing here to have boats etc spawn in the water. Thanks for your time

Its in your infiSTAR_A3.pbo , then epoch config.sqf in the section allowed dialogs you cant pass it up like bam allowed dialogs { here look at this first>>>>>>>>>   http://prntscr.com/9nft0m  

Then once you go in there scroll down till you see this >>>>>>>>>>>>>     http://prntscr.com/9nftda, 

Hope that helps you out bud enjoy.

15 hours ago, Boris62 said:

Tell please. How in trade to regulate the prices for sale? On purchase-it clearly, and how with sale?

I believe that adding or changing the Tax will have the basic effect you are aiming to achieve. For example:

// Radios
    class EpochRadio0 {price = 2;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio1 {price = 4;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio2 {price = 6;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio3 {price = 8;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio4 {price = 10;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio5 {price = 12;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio6 {price = 14;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio7 {price = 16;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio8 {price = 18;tax = 1.0;};
    class EpochRadio9 {price = 20;tax = 1.0;};

I have everything working great, it all runs no kicks can buy and sell most everything, however, when I purchase a vehicle, it doesn't spawn or save. and I have it set to saved vehicles only. so any ideas as to why vehicles wont spawn I check my rpt and logs but cant figure it out.