[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

quick q just need some clarification, will HS traders still spawn vehicles if they are over the allowed vehicle limit for selected vics on the server

For example if i put:

{"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",1},

Will it put 1 vic in the wild and then allow the traders to spawn more? or will that be the total max of that particular vehicle allowed on the server? also if the traders can spawn more, will players be able to keep them?

quick q just need some clarification, will HS traders still spawn vehicles if they are over the allowed vehicle limit for selected vics on the server

For example if i put:

{"I_MRAP_03_hmg_F",1},

Will it put 1 vic in the wild and then allow the traders to spawn more? or will that be the total max of that particular vehicle allowed on the server? also if the traders can spawn more, will players be able to keep them?

right

Edited by Gatcha

In your a3_epoch_server_settings, wich can be found in your arma 3 directory -> @epochhive -> addons there is a file called altis.h found in config -> maps. Delete this part: http://puu.sh/kxCpq/ad1b078984.png and all traders should be gone if you set the Trader Limit to 0

Thank you

------------------

I'm having a bit of trouble with static traders. I'm not sure where I set the spawn point for bought vehicles & How to add safe zones to them. Is there a spot in the init or is it somewhere else?

Edited by Three Plus

Do you mean HS Traders or the Epoch Traders ? The Epoch Traders spawn the vehicles on a near clear spot. And the Safezone is automatically added as soon as the traders is placed.

HS Traders. I'm trying to setup custom static ones around the map.

Edited by Three Plus

Has anyone gotten this to work with the ACPLayer on a vilayer server ? I could really use some help with it.

edit: I'll make a more detailed post this evening with my scripts and logs

Well seems Grahame is pretty much having the same issue I am, I'll wait for a response to his post and not add my script.txt and logs as his errors are the same as mine

Edited by arc7r7

Hi All,

I've been trying to install the HSBlackmarket mod onto my new server which is running Epoch 0.3.3.1 and ArmA 1.52 but I seem to be having the same problem that several others have reported.

I downloaded the my server's epoch.Altis.pbo and unpacked it (using EliteNess) and added the trader folder and Stringtable.xml.

Edited description.ext to add the three #include lines and init.sqf to add the three execVM lines.

Repacked pbo and uploaded to the MPMissions folder on my server.

Made all changes to the BattlEye files (I'm running the standard AH package). My scripts.txt is shown below (note that the exec filter was not added since that causes problems now for all mods - if you add it you get kicked with an error for it that includes a call to diag_fps; if anyone sees that then the 7 exec ... line seems to be the problem):

//new2
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !="\"BIS_fnc_dynamictext"\" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch !="RscDebugConsole_watchSave = [true,true,true,true];"
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu '';" !"showCommandingMenu '#USER:"
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="setVelocityTarget" !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 allowDamage !="if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage" !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;" !="vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);" !="createcenter sidelogic;\n_grpLogic = creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickUpgrade\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu';" !="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"
7 deleteMarker " !="deleteMarkerLocal format[\"SEM_MissionMarker"
7 setMarker !="Local"
7 createMarker !="createMarkerLocal [format[\"SEM_MissionMarker"
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="player setdamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ctrlSetEventHandler ['LBDblClick', '_this call" !="_buttonRespawn ctrlseteventhandler [\"buttonclick\",\"with uinamespace do {['buttonRespawn',"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !="_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler [\"LBSelChanged\","
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !="_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];" !="player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera !="vehicle player switchCamera"
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl"\"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate !="_ListGroup = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars\""
7 ctrlDelete !="ctrlDelete _ListGroup;"
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !"fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew"\"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

Now, when I try and login I get the following kick:

06.10.2015 13:04:39: Grahame (208.54.85.148:62182) cf6fd46279d6cf7374b6ddeb528298cf - #37 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"

If I add a filter for this line, as others have suggested then I then get another error that's been reported:

07.10.2015 09:17:53: Grahame (172.56.22.164:20634) cf6fd46279d6cf7374b6ddeb528298cf - #0 " _send,0,0 * safezoneH + safezoneY,15,0,0,8407] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
};

HS_buyorsell = {
disableSerialization;
if((_this "

I could obviously add a filter for this too but I'm loathe to do so since not everyone has the problem and it's probably something that I'm doing wrong (and it may break other things). If anyone can give me a pointer as far as where to go from here I'd really appreciate it since I absolutely want to have this mod on my server - I've played on other people's servers with this installed and it's solid. Hopefully it's just something I'm doing wrong but I'd like to get this resolved and have the mod installed properly.

Cheers,

Grahame.

Since the last ArmA update I am having problems again with people buying vehicles and being unable to lock them. Has anyone else had that issue, and has that already been addressed with the current version up on GitHub?

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L44

should be:

["Vehicle",_vehHiveKey,_VAL]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSET;

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L107

should be:

["VehicleLock",_vehLockHiveKey,EPOCH_vehicleLockTime,[_lockOwner]]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSETEX;

i think thats the most important for now ...

Just wanted to share my Price file. Btw Thank you so much for this mod, I really enjoy it. The reason I am sharing, is because i redid it with stuff in categories. It has all the epoch stuff, all arma guns, launchers, a tank, and attack helicoptor, but they are in cats, so you can just remove them. The prices are modified for my server too, so you might want to change them. But I thought it might help some one do their own prices better. Hope it helps:) took me like 3 hours lol. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k29q29xqcnkxu2k/HSPricing.hpp?dl=0

hey i was wondering if anyone here could give me a hand in installing this mod i followed all of the above steps and I've checked around the forums for a few days and i still cant get this mod working on our server, i feel the problem is that in the latest server files there is no 7 exec line within scripts.txt to add: !="trader\init.sqf";"

any help would be appreciated as i tried emailing Halv on the issue and he told me to f off... I'll include my scripts.txt original file below if anyone would like to take a look...

//new2
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !="\"BIS_fnc_dynamictext"\" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch !="RscDebugConsole_watchSave = [true,true,true,true];"
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu '';" !"showCommandingMenu '#USER:"
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="setVelocityTarget" !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;" !="vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 "" !arifle_mas_ !srifle_mas_ !hgun_mas_ !LMG_mas_
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);" !="createcenter sidelogic;\n_grpLogic = creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickUpgrade\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu';"
7 deleteMarker
7 setMarker
7 createMarker
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="player setdamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ctrlSetEventHandler ['LBDblClick', '_this call" !="_buttonRespawn ctrlseteventhandler [\"buttonclick\",\"with uinamespace do {['buttonRespawn',"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !="_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler [\"LBSelChanged\","
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !="_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];" !="player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera !="vehicle player switchCamera"
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl"\"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate !="_ListGroup = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars\""
7 ctrlDelete !="ctrlDelete _ListGroup;"
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !"fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew"\"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

Traders are not spawning on bornholm. Did a fresh install just to be sure nothing was corrupt no errors in rpt and still traders refuse to spawn.

These show up in the rpt but nothing else

5:34:23 "[HSBlackmarket] Server: loading 'HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf'"

5:34:23 "[HSBlackmarket] Server: loading 'HALV_takegive' PVEvent"

Lowered the npc count and now they spawn.

Edited by Three Plus

Have a problem with VR suit

setvariable.log:

Value Restriction #8 "vehicle_defaulttex" = [[0,"#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.8,0.2,0.2,1,ca)"],[1,"a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\data\vrsuit_01_co.paa"],[2,"a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\data\vrsuit_02_co.paa"],[3,"a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\data\vrarmor_co.paa"]] 2:1869 Epoch_Male_F

The trader safezones aren't working on Bornholm any ideas?

Did a fresh install and it fixed it. Also figured I could save people some time if they want to add the Half-Life Creations pack

//HLC Weapon Pack

//HLC AK Variants
    class hlc_rifle_ak74      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aks74      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aks74u    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_ak47      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_akm          {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_rpk          {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_ak12      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aku12      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_rpk12      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_rpk74n    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_ak12gl    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_akmgl     {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aks74_GL  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_saiga12k  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aek971    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AK Attachments
    class HLC_Optic_PSO1         {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class HLC_Optic_1p29         {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_545SUP_AK   {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_762SUP_AK   {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_kobra        {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_goshawk      {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AK Ammo
    class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_B_AK   {price = 5;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_T_AK   {price = 7;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_545x39_EP_AK  {price = 5;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_45Rnd_545x39_t_rpk  {price = 7;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_762x39_b_ak   {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_762x39_t_ak   {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_45Rnd_762x39_t_rpk  {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_45Rnd_762x39_m_rpk  {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_75rnd_762x39_m_rpk  {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_10rnd_12g_buck_S12  {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_10rnd_12g_slug_S12  {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC AK HE & Smoke Grenade
    class hlc_VOG25_AK    {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_White   {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_red     {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_green   {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_blue    {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_orange  {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_GRD_purple  {price = 13;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC AR15 Variants
    class hlc_rifle_RU556          {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_RU5562         {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_Colt727        {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_Colt727_GL     {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_bcmjack        {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_Bushmaster300  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_vendimus       {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_SAMR           {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_honeybase      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_honeybadger    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AR15 Attachments
    class hlc_muzzle_556NATO_KAC  {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_300blk_KAC   {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AR15 Ammo
    class 29rnd_300BLK_STANAG    {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class 29rnd_300BLK_STANAG_T  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};  
    class 29rnd_300BLK_STANAG_S  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR   {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30rnd_556x45_SOST  {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};    
    class hlc_30rnd_556x45_SPR   {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC AUG Variants
    class hlc_rifle_aug          {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga1_t      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga1_B      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga1carb    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga1carb_t  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga1carb_b  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aughbar      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aughbar_b    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_aughbar_t    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augpara      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augpara_b    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augpara_t    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2        {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2_b      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2_t      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2carb    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2carb_t  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2carb_b  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2lsw     {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2lsw_t   {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2lsw_b   {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2para    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2para_b  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga2para_t  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsr        {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsr_b      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsr_t      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrcarb    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrcarb_t  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrcarb_b  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrhbar    {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrhbar_b  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_augsrhbar_t  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga3        {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga3_bl     {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga3_b      {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga3_GL     {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_BL  {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};  
    class hlc_rifle_auga3_GL_B   {price = 60;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AUG Attachments
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_a6AUG  {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_barrel_standard    {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_barrel_carbine     {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_barrel_hbar        {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_barrel_9mm         {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_AUG    {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC AUG Ammo
    class hlc_30Rnd_556x45_B_AUG         {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_556x45_SOST_AUG      {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_556x45_SPR_AUG       {price = 15;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_556x45_T_AUG         {price = 18;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_40Rnd_556x45_B_AUG         {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_40Rnd_556x45_SOST_AUG      {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_40Rnd_556x45_SPR_AUG       {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_25Rnd_9x19mm_M882_AUG      {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_25Rnd_9x19mm_JHP_AUG       {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_25Rnd_9x19mm_subsonic_AUG  {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC FAL Variants
    class hlc_rifle_l1a1slr     {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_SLR         {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_STG58F      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_FAL5061     {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_c1A1        {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_LAR         {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_SLRchopmod  {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_falosw      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_osw_GL      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC FAL Attachments
    class hlc_optic_PVS4FAL    {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_suit       {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_fal  {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC FAL Ammo
    class hlc_20Rnd_762x51_B_fal  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_20Rnd_762x51_t_fal  {price = 23;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_20Rnd_762x51_S_fal  {price = 21;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_50rnd_762x51_M_FAL  {price = 22;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC G3 Variants
    class hlc_rifle_g3sg1     {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_psg1      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_g3a3      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_g3ka4     {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_g3ka4_GL  {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_hk51      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_hk53      {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC G3 Attachments
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_HK33    {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_G3      {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_ZFSG1         {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_accupoint_g3  {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC G3 Ammo
    class hlc_20Rnd_762x51_B_G3  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_20rnd_762x51_T_G3  {price = 23;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_50rnd_762x51_M_G3  {price = 22;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC M14 Variants
    class hlc_rifle_M14        {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_M21        {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_M14DMR     {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_rifle_m14sopmod  {price = 75;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC M14 Attachments
    class hlc_muzzle_snds_M14  {price = 10;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_artel_m14  {price = 10;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_optic_LRT_m14    {price = 10;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC M14 Ammo
    class hlc_20Rnd_762x51_B_M14  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_20rnd_762x51_T_M14  {price = 23;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_50rnd_762x51_M_M14  {price = 22;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC M60 Variants
    class hlc_lmg_M60E4  {price = 90;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_lmg_m60    {price = 90;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC M60 Ammo
    class hlc_100Rnd_762x51_B_M60E4  {price = 20;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_100Rnd_762x51_T_M60E4  {price = 23;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_100Rnd_762x51_M_M60E4  {price = 22;tax = 0.9;};

//HLC MP5 Variants
    class hlc_smg_mp5k_PDW  {price = 50;tax = 0.3;};                    //Does not accept side-rail attachments
    class hlc_smg_mp5k      {price = 50;tax = 0.3;};                    //Does not accept side-rail attachments
    class hlc_smg_mp5a2     {price = 50;tax = 0.3;};                    //Does not accept side-rail attachments
    class hlc_smg_mp5a3     {price = 50;tax = 0.3;};                    //Does not accept side-rail attachments
    class hlc_smg_mp5a4     {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_smg_mp5n      {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_smg_mp510     {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_smg_mp5sd5    {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_smg_mp5sd6    {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_smg_9mmar     {price = 53;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC MP5 Attachments
    class hlc_muzzle_Agendasix      {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_Tundra         {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};
    class hlc_muzzle_Agendasix10mm  {price = 8;tax = 0.3;};

//HLC MP5 Ammo
    class hlc_30Rnd_9x19_B_MP5    {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_9x19_GD_MP5   {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_9x19_SD_MP5   {price = 10;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_10mm_B_MP5    {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};
    class hlc_30Rnd_10mm_JHP_MP5  {price = 11;tax = 0.9;};

Edited by Three Plus

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, i have a little problem:

At connecting to my server i get instantly a script error (-showscripterrors) for "zero divisor" of tradermenu.sqf. I searched hard and did many attempts to get a solution but without success... :(
The script at all is working perfectly, everything´s working great expect this error.

Client Rpt:

18:56:43 Error in expression <btxt,_pic,_BIStype select 0,_BIStype select 1];
_return
}; _config = "HSPric>
18:56:43   Error position: <select 1];
_return
}; _config = "HSPric>
18:56:43   Error Nullteiler
18:56:43 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Esseker\inYaFace\adds\blackmarket\tradermenu.sqf, line 20

and here is the first part of tradermenu.sqf:

_blacklist = [];
HS_fnc_returnnameandpic = {
    _item = _this;
    _pic = "";
    _txt = "";
    _libtxt = "";
    _type = "";
    _BIStype = [];
    {
        if(isClass(configFile >> _x >> _item))exitWith{
            _type = _x;
            _pic = (gettext (configFile >> _type >> _item >> "picture"));
            _txt = (gettext (configFile >> _type >> _item >> "displayName"));
            _libtxt = (gettext (configFile >> _type >> _item >> "Library" >> "libTextDesc"));
            _BIStype = _item call BIS_fnc_itemType;
        };
    }forEach ["cfgweapons","cfgmagazines","cfgvehicles","cfgglasses"];
    ///////////////////////////////ERROR-POSITION (CLIENT-RPT)
    _return = [_type,_txt,_libtxt,_pic,_BIStype select 0,_BIStype select 1];
    ///////////////////////////////ERROR-POSITION (CLIENT-RPT)
    _return
};
_config = "HSPricing" call EPOCH_returnConfig;
HS_trader_itemlist = [];
for "_i" from 0 to (count _config)-1 do {
    _type = _config select _i;
    if (isClass _type) then {_item = configName(_type);
    diag_log str["DEBUG:",_item];
    if !(_item in _blacklist)then{_price = getNumber(_config >> _item >> "price");
    _tax = getNumber(_config >> _item >> "tax");
    _info = _item call HS_fnc_returnnameandpic;
    HS_trader_itemlist pushBack [_item,_price,_tax,_info select 0,_info select 1,_info select 2,_info select 3,_info select 4,_info select 5];
    };
    };
    };
    HS_trader_menu = {disableSerialization;
    HS_BUYSELLARRAY = [];
    _currentarray = HS_trader_itemlist;
    if(HS_SWITCH)then{_HS_nearvehiclestypes = [];
    _HS_nearvehicles = [];
 {if((owner _x) isEqualTo (owner player))then{_HS_nearvehiclestypes pushBack (typeOf _x);
 _HS_nearvehicles pushBack _x;
};
}forEach (nearestObjects [player,["Air","Landvehicle","Ship"],60]);
 HS_PLAYER_itemlist = [];
 _config = "HSPricing" call EPOCH_returnConfig;
 _list = [];
 {if (_x != "")then{_list pushBack _x;
};
}forEach (assignedItems player)+(primaryWeaponItems player)+(handgunItems player)+(secondaryWeaponItems player)+(uniformItems player)+(vestItems player)+(backpackItems player)+[primaryWeapon player,handgunWeapon player,secondaryWeapon player,uniform player,vest player,backpack player,headgear player,goggles player];
 {_price = getNumber(_config >> _x >> "price");
 if(_price > 0)then{_info = _x call HS_fnc_returnnameandpic;
 HS_PLAYER_itemlist pushBack [_x,_price,getNumber(_config >> _x >> "tax"),_info select 0,_info select 1,_info select 2,_info select 3,_info select 4,_info select 5]};
}forEach _list;
 {_price = getNumber(_config >> _x >> "price");
 if(_price > 0)then{_info = _x call HS_fnc_returnnameandpic;
 _obj = _HS_nearvehicles select _forEachIndex;
 if((_obj getVariable ["HSHALFPRICE",0]) isEqualTo 1)then{_price = _price/2;
};

im stuck at this...

cheers

Edited by Sp4rkY

So, i think it has nothing to do with @mas. I deactivated it and the error still comes up.

This diag_log was activated and the error shows after "srifle_DMR_03_spotter_F".

23:12:12 "["DEBUG:","srifle_DMR_03_spotter_F"]"
23:12:12 Error in expression <_libtxt,_pic,_BIStype select 0,_BIStype select 1];

_return
};
_config = "HSPr>
23:12:12   Error position: <select 1];

_return
};
_config = "HSPr>
23:12:12   Error Nullteiler
23:12:12 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Esseker\inYaFace\adds\blackmarket\tradermenu.sqf, line 20
23:12:12 "["DEBUG:","srifle_DMR_04_Tan_F"]"

I think the error position is related to _BIStype select 1, but i dont have any clue how to fix that.

blaaa5bsjf.jpg