[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

So I'm having an issue where HSTraders will only spawn 1 of each vehicle For example if i buy an ATV from an HS Trader ATVs become unavailable at all HSTraders across the map. this seems to happen with all vehicles. Any suggestions?

If you need more info let me know, ill post it.

solved. had to do with maxvehicle spawns on server

Edited by Knives

check your epochconfig.hpp and look for 

allowedVehiclesList[] = {

and then find the line for {"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",#},

or which ever vehicle

and where i placed the # you need to make sure that is set to more than 1, if its just 1, then thats all the server will allow of that vehicle. if its set to say 8, but still will not let you buy 1, then all 8 vehicles of that kind are spawned on the map. so you would have to increase the number in that file, or run a redis clean script to delete the vehicles off the server.

make sure you have

redis-cli.exe

make a file called clean_sold_vehicles_only.lua

local VEHICLE_ARRAY =	{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH","C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH","C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH","C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH","C_SUV_01_EPOCH","C_Rubberboat_EPOCH",
				 "C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH","C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH","C_Rubberboat_04_EPOCH","C_Van_01_box_EPOCH","C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH","C_Boat_Civil_01_EPOCH",
				 "C_Boat_Civil_01_police_EPOCH","C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_EPOCH","B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH","B_SDV_01_EPOCH","B_MRAP_01_EPOCH",
				 "B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH","B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH","B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH","O_Truck_02_covered_EPOCH","O_Truck_02_transport_EPOCH",
				 "O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH","O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH","I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH","O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH","I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH",
				 "O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH","O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH","O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH","O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH",
				 "B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH","K01","K02","K03","K04","B_G_Offroad_01_F","O_MRAP_02_F","I_MRAP_03_F","O_G_Offroad_01_F",
				 "I_G_Offroad_01_F","I_G_VAN_01_transport_F"}

local count = 0
local valuelist = redis.call('keys', 'AI_ITEMS:NA123:*')
local valueitem
if valuelist then
    for i = 1, #valuelist do

--Clean Vehicles which have been sold
		valueitem = redis.call('get',valuelist[i])

for v = 1, #VEHICLE_ARRAY do

valueitem = string.gsub(valueitem, VEHICLE_ARRAY[v], "EpochRadio0")		

end

redis.call('set', valuelist[i], valueitem)
			  count = count + 1

end
end
return count

paste this in that file and save it

make a bat file called  soldvehicles.bat

and paste

@echo off

echo Now Starting purge of Spawned Vehicles
redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1 -p 6379 -a yourredispassword -n 0 --eval clean_sold_vehicles_only.lua
timeout 10
echo Purged
timeout 3
exit 

if you want to delete spawned vehicles ( i believe this will wipe all vehicles including ones owned by players )

make a file called clean_vehicles.lua

local count = 0
local valuelist = redis.call('keys', 'Vehicle:NA123:*')
local valueitem
if valuelist then
    for i = 1, #valuelist do

--Purge all vehicles
                count = count + 1
                redis.call('del', valuelist[i]) 

--Fancy Stuff can go here?
		--valueitem = redis.call('get',valuelist[i])

--if valueitem == '[]' then 
		--  redis.call('del', valuelist[i]) 
		--  count = count + 1
		--end	

end
end
return count

and a bat file called spawnedvehicles.bat

@echo off

echo Now Starting purge of Spawned Vehicles
redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1 -p 6379 -a yourredispassword -n 0 --eval clean_vehicles.lua
timeout 10
echo Purged
timeout 3
exit 

you may have to tweak some of the settings to match your server like the ip address or port. and if your host does not give you access to redis then you may have to ask them to run these for you.

MAKE A BACKUP OF DATABASE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!

credit given to original post

Edited by tinboye

no body any idea about this problem ?? or do i need to have infistar ?

my guess is you are putting the exception in the wrong place. 

What would be slick Halv .. if possible .. different loot menus for different traders, static or otherwise .. one that only sells vehicles and another that sells the rest. If this can be done as it is now .. please inform as to how :)
If not feature for future release :)

this is a request for a future release, i will might make it possible to determin wich traders sell what items at some point, however i am currently taking a break from everything arma.

So I'm having an issue where HSTraders will only spawn 1 of each vehicle For example if i buy an ATV from an HS Trader ATVs become unavailable at all HSTraders across the map. this seems to happen with all vehicles. Any suggestions?

If you need more info let me know, ill post it.

i suggest you read up on how to add vehicles to epoch and how vehicle limits work.

tinboy already wrote a lot of info for you.

Wow thanks tin, appreciate your help, ill be looking into creating that clean up file tomorrow.

@ halv yea im very new to this ill definately look into what you have suggested and i appreciate the relpy, btw sorry for double posting, didnt know that was frowned upon, wont do it again, new to forums as well, never really had to ask for help on forums before but this epoch server has me looking for every bit of help i can get lol

Hi,

i am trying to install the skript but it doesn´t work. I installed it like in the description without adding 7 exec !=trader\init.sqf in skripts.txt

the i got skript restriction #37 and 38# i tried to fix it but now i spawn in the desert with first person view and cant doing anything than running around.

Anyone had this problem and can help me out?

Here the skript.txt

\\ new2
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !="\"BIS_fnc_dynamictext"\" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch !="RscDebugConsole_watchSave = [true,true,true,true];"
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu '';" !"showCommandingMenu '#USER:"
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="setVelocityTarget" !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;" !="vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);" !="createcenter sidelogic;\n_grpLogic = creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickUpgrade\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu';" !="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"
7 deleteMarker !="teMarker [format[\"HSBlackmarket_%1\",_i], _coords];"
7 setMarker !="teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords]; \n    _marker setMarkerShape "ICON"; \n    _marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup"; \n    _marker setMar"
7 createMarker 
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="player setdamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ctrlSetEventHandler ['LBDblClick', '_this call" !="_buttonRespawn ctrlseteventhandler [\"buttonclick\",\"with uinamespace do {['buttonRespawn',"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !="_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler [\"LBSelChanged\","
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !="_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];" !="player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera !="vehicle player switchCamera"
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl"\"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate !="_ListGroup = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars\""
7 ctrlDelete !="ctrlDelete _ListGroup;"
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !"fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew"\"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

Edit these at your own risk, i have not tested this, but these are the files on the server side that contain the crypto limits:

first unpbo the 

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings\configs\security\security_checks.h

find:

class limits {
        playerCrypto = 25000;
    };

change to desired limit

save file then repbo file

then unpbo a3_epoch_server.pbo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\init\server_securityfunctions.sqf

line 18: _skn_playerCryptoLimit = [_cfg_limits, "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_bases\EPOCH_server_maintBUILD.sqf

line 56:  _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_group\EPOCH_server_createGroup.sqf

line 38:  _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_group\EPOCH_server_upgradeGroup.sqf

Line 32: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_player\EPOCH_server_storeCrypto.sqf

Line 51: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_makeNPCTrade.sqf

Line 245: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_makeTrade.sqf

Line 34: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_takeCrypto.sqf

Line 24: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

Ok .. Ive dug through the posts.. maybe I missed it.. but can I use default manholes, and have it auto add random starter gear to the player .. or set spawn gear to a default selection I choose ?

I still want the default trader spawns ( man holes ). just auto give player a basic gear  set .. clothes, primary weapon, and a few clips .. can this do that ??

I've seen some variations in the file but cant seem to get it to do both .. I can even make the hs trader appear at reg traders and still have one random spawning blackmarket trader. thought about leaving like that .. I dont have safe zones.. other than what ever comes with default epoch.. but anyway . I'm rambling lol 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Edit these at your own risk, i have not tested this, but these are the files on the server side that contain the crypto limits:

first unpbo the 

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings\configs\security\security_checks.h

find:

class limits {
        playerCrypto = 25000;
    };

change to desired limit

save file then repbo file

then unpbo a3_epoch_server.pbo

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\init\server_securityfunctions.sqf

line 18: _skn_playerCryptoLimit = [_cfg_limits, "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_bases\EPOCH_server_maintBUILD.sqf

line 56:  _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_group\EPOCH_server_createGroup.sqf

line 38:  _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_group\EPOCH_server_upgradeGroup.sqf

Line 32: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_player\EPOCH_server_storeCrypto.sqf

Line 51: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_makeNPCTrade.sqf

Line 245: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_makeTrade.sqf

Line 34: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_trading\EPOCH_server_takeCrypto.sqf

Line 24: _playerCryptoLimit = [(configFile >> "CfgSecConf" >> "limits"), "playerCrypto", 25000] call EPOCH_fnc_returnConfigEntry;

Many thanks, you have very much helped me.

Since the update to 0.3.3.1 players report that they are unable to unlock vehicles purchased from black market traders. I wondered whether anyone else has experienced this and if there is a fix.

Hello. It is possible to ask you still? After purchase at the dealer, transport, the option-check up presence doesn't open, is chosen. And everything, doesn't open. In what there can be the problem? Yours faithfully, Boris.

this was adressed when the current epoch version released ... its not illegal to flip back a page or 2 in order to search for an answer.

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L44

should be:

["Vehicle",_vehHiveKey,_VAL]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSET;

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L107

should be:

["VehicleLock",_vehLockHiveKey,EPOCH_vehicleLockTime,[_lockOwner]]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSETEX;

i think thats the most important for now ...

Hi,

i am trying to install the skript but it doesn´t work. I installed it like in the description without adding 7 exec !=trader\init.sqf in skripts.txt

the i got skript restriction #37 and 38# i tried to fix it but now i spawn in the desert with first person view and cant doing anything than running around.

Anyone had this problem and can help me out?

Here the skript.txt

\\ new2
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !="\"BIS_fnc_dynamictext"\" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch !="RscDebugConsole_watchSave = [true,true,true,true];"
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu '';" !"showCommandingMenu '#USER:"
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="setVelocityTarget" !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;" !="vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);" !="createcenter sidelogic;\n_grpLogic = creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickUpgrade\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu';" !="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"
7 deleteMarker !="teMarker [format[\"HSBlackmarket_%1\",_i], _coords];"
7 setMarker !="teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords]; \n    _marker setMarkerShape "ICON"; \n    _marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup"; \n    _marker setMar"
7 createMarker 
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="player setdamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ctrlSetEventHandler ['LBDblClick', '_this call" !="_buttonRespawn ctrlseteventhandler [\"buttonclick\",\"with uinamespace do {['buttonRespawn',"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !="_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler [\"LBSelChanged\","
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !="_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];" !="player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera !="vehicle player switchCamera"
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl"\"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate !="_ListGroup = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars\""
7 ctrlDelete !="ctrlDelete _ListGroup;"
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !"fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew"\"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

I am now at same problem like before :-( Made a new 0.3.3.1 Server. And now i get same restrictions like before.  I installed it like i installed it before.

Here is the description.ext

#include "addons\halv_spawn\Halv_defines.hpp"
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"

author = "Epoch Mod Team";
class Header
{
 gameType = Sandbox;
 minPlayers = 1;
 maxPlayers = 100;
};
respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 600;
respawnDialog = 0;

onLoadMission= "Epoch";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Epoch Mod";
loadScreen = "\x\addons\a3_epoch_assets\pictures\loadScreen_ca.paa";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
onLoadName = "Epoch Mod";
disabledAI = true;
scriptedPlayer = 1;
disableChannels[]={2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;
enableDebugConsole = 0;
joinUnassigned = 0;
respawnOnStart = 0;
forceRotorLibSimulation = 1;

corpseManagerMode = 1;
corpseLimit = 10;
corpseRemovalMinTime = 1200;
corpseRemovalMaxTime = 3600;

wreckManagerMode = 1;
wreckLimit = 2;
wreckRemovalMinTime = 60;
wreckRemovalMaxTime = 360;

class cfgFunctions
{
    class A3E
    {
        tag = "EPOCH";
        class Client
        {
            file = "\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\init";
            class init
            {
                preInit = 1;
            };
            class postinit
            {
                postInit = 1;
            };
        };
    };
    class VEMF
  {
      tag = "VEMF";
      class VEMFclient
      {
          file = "VEMFclient";
        class vemfClientMessage {};
        class vemfClientInit { postInit = 1; };
      };
  };
};

class CfgRemoteExec
{
  class Functions
  {
    mode = 1;
    jip = 0;
    class EPOCH_server_save_vehicles {
      allowedTargets=2;
      jip = 0;
    };
  };
  class Commands {mode=0;};
};
class CfgEpochSapper
{
    detonateDistMax = 8; //Random distance between 3m and this number at which sapper detonates. Min value = 4
    groanTrig = 16; //Percentage chance of a groan. Min value = 4
    sRange = 300; //Distance from target over which sapper will dispose. Range within which sapper code will be aware of targets. Distance up to which sapper will attempt to find a spot to hide in. Min Value = 150.
    smellDist = 24; //Distance up to which sapper can smell. Used to decide if sapper can see target when deciding to charge and influences target selection. Is influenced by wind direction. Min Value = 8.
};

class CfgEpochUAV
{
    UAVMinDist = 48; //Minimum distance to choose next position when roaming. Min Value = 8.
    UAVMaxDist = 180; //Maximum distance to choose next position when roaming. Min Value = 42 / Max Value = 400.
    UAVHeight = 100; //Set height when roaming, slight randomness is applied to this value. UAV will choose own height when locked onto target. Min Value = 42 / Max Value = 280. UAV can still spot targets from height !
};

class CfgEpochAirDrop
{
    AirDropFreq = 1200; //AirDropChance, to decide if Air drop occurs, will only be checked once per AirDropFreq time period, for each player. Min value = 120.
    AirDropChance = 6; //Percentage chance of air drop, for current player. Checked every AirDropFreq and upon antagonists spawn trigger. -1 To disable.
};

class CfgEpochCloak
{
    cRange = 300; //Distance, from target, at which Cloak will dispose. Cloak is also aware of players within this range. (Min: 60 / Max: 600)
    cAggression = 75; //Percentage chance of attack, currently a psychological attack (Cultist spooky voice). (Min: 1 / Max: 100)
    attackFrequency = 120; //One attack only per this period. (Min: 120)
    attackDistance = 38; // Distance, from target, up to which Cloak will attack. Lower for less vocals. (Min: 16)
    targetChangeFrequency = 42; //Cloak will only attempt to change target once per this period. Make Higher to stick to first target player. (Min: 42)
    teleportChance = 66; //Chance for cloak to teleport. (Min: 1)
    hoverFrequency = 1280; //Cloak has new hover attack. When player is above cloak, and at a distance, cloak will float to player and teleport attack. Only perform one of these moves per this period. (Min: 240)
};

class RscTitles
    {

#include "addons\Status_Bar\statusBar.hpp"
    #include "VEMFclient\hpp_mainVemfClient.hpp"

};

Last time i had this problem when i took the wrong description.ext like i described in my post before.but now this is the right description.ext. Or is there anything wrong?

the init is

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";

//Status Bar
    if(hasInterface) then{[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf"};

BE filter was edited like in install description. Don t know what the problem is. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks for help

Hi,

i now have made a completely new install of the server and tried to install these script. Still the same problem. I got script restrictions:

24.09.2015 14:48:01: Mr.Miagi (77.20.51.175:2304) 6565e4193035b614bdad93b49dbb4cc - #37 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"
24.09.2015 14:55:13: Mr.Miagi (77.20.51.175:2304) 6565e4193035b614bdad93b49dbb4cc - #38 "Blackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker";
_marker = createMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMark"
24.09.2015 15:07:42: Mr.Miagi (77.20.51.175:2304) 6565e4193035b614bdad93b49dbb4cc - #0 " _send,0,0 * safezoneH + safezoneY,15,0,0,8407] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
};

i fixed it by putting this to scripts.txt

7 deleteMarker !HSBlackmarket
7 setMarker !HSBlackmarket
7 createMarker !HSBlackmarket

and added to line 1

7 !" _send,0,0 * safezoneH + safezoneY,15,0,0,8407] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;

now i can play but server FPS go down from 50 FPS to 15 FPS connection often lost to server. The log shows many posts like:

25.09.2015 16:59:30: Mr.Miagi (77.20.51.175:2304) 6565e4193035b614bdad93b49dbb4cc - #0 "
with uinamespace do {
disableserialization;
_display = _this select 0;

_alpha = if (_display == finddisplay 58) then {0.15} e"
25.09.2015 16:59:30: Mr.Miagi (77.20.51.175:2304) 6565e4193035b614bdad93b49dbb4cc - #0 "
                (_display displayctrl 1015) ctrlsettext str (lbsize (_display displayctrl 114));    
            "
with uinamespace do {
disableserialization;

How can i fix it? What i am doing wrong?If i can post anything what can help i will do please tell me. Please help me out