[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Hey thanks for the reply.

I have another one for you,

I'm trying to add these below so armed offroad trucks can buy ammo. I add these to HSPricing.hpp but no icons show up in the trader and you can't load them into the gun.

100Rnd_127x99_mag
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Red
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Green
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Yellow

like this

class 100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Green { price = 1000; tax = 0.9; };
class 100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Yellow { price = 1000; tax = 0.9; };

Hi guys,

I try to run that script on a linux server without success. The traders spawn but I'm not able to do any actions on them (and get the cannot load texture mpmissions\epoch.Altis\trader\dkflagpole.jpg as well) although I followed the install steps correctly. Does anybody get the script working on a linux machine?

System Specs:

• Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
  • Linux version 3.2.0-4-amd64 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.6.3 (Debian 4.6.3-14) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u3
  • Newest Epoch and Arma III bins
  • Battleye filters

Installpath:

~/epoch/mpmissions/epoch.Altis/

(epoch.Altis is a folder not a .pbo since i've unpacked the .pbo of the server install package)

init.sqf:

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\halv_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";

description.ext:

#include "trader\halv_defines.hpp"
#include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
#include "trader\hspricing.hpp"

author = "Epoch Mod Team";
class Header
{
 gameType = Sandbox;
 minPlayers = 1;
 maxPlayers = 100;
};

log:

http://pastebin.com/iVBpbTaR

Hey thanks for the reply.

I have another one for you,

I'm trying to add these below so armed offroad trucks can buy ammo. I add these to HSPricing.hpp but no icons show up in the trader and you can't load them into the gun.

100Rnd_127x99_mag
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Red
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Green
100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Yellow

like this

class 100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Green { price = 1000; tax = 0.9; };
class 100Rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Yellow { price = 1000; tax = 0.9; };

you cannot do that as these are not like ammo for carried weapons, if added to a player, he or she will most likely be banned, depending on the antihack in use and your battleye filters.

Hi guys,

I try to run that script on a linux server without success. The traders spawn but I'm not able to do any actions on them (and get the cannot load texture mpmissions\epoch.Altis\trader\dkflagpole.jpg as well) although I followed the install steps correctly. Does anybody get the script working on a linux machine?

System Specs:

• Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
  • Linux version 3.2.0-4-amd64 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.6.3 (Debian 4.6.3-14) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u3
  • Newest Epoch and Arma III bins
  • Battleye filters

Installpath:

~/epoch/mpmissions/epoch.Altis/

(epoch.Altis is a folder not a .pbo since i've unpacked the .pbo of the server install package)

init.sqf:

description.ext:

log:

http://pastebin.com/iVBpbTaR

tbh im getting a bit annoyed from repeating myself on every second page cause someone is too lazy to either read instructions or flip a page or 2 back and read what other wrote before you ...

if you cannot acces the trader menu i suggest you read up on the antihack info.

the "cannot load texture" problem is most likely fixed by packing your mission into a pbo.

Any input on mu BE filter issues?

31.08.2015 22:52:31: Fanny Bandito (blah)(Blah)- #0 "HALV_takegive" = [B Alpha 1-1:1 (Fanny Bandito) REMOTE,-6]

yet I have !="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1288" !="HALV_takegive" !="HSPV_traderrequest" in my publicvariable.txt as line 1

This happens when you purchase anything. Once again, I double checked by BE filters and they reflect what was on OP.

thank you halv for the repy, i searched for the answer to this, i don't know if the new forum just isnt finding things. but when i searched for the cannot load texture and other variations it only brought up this thread. and when i read those pages it did not specify what you stated, that i could see.  Is there any explanation to why compressing it into a pbo, and having the server load bank instead of directory fixes this?  I have always ran my server mission via directory, just for the simple fact that im testing things.

thanks again, appreciate your contributions to the community.

thank you halv for the repy, i searched for the answer to this, i don't know if the new forum just isnt finding things. but when i searched for the cannot load texture and other variations it only brought up this thread. and when i read those pages it did not specify what you stated, that i could see.  Is there any explanation to why compressing it into a pbo, and having the server load bank instead of directory fixes this?  I have always ran my server mission via directory, just for the simple fact that im testing things.

thanks again, appreciate your contributions to the community.

i dont know why it is, my guess is it does not like to compress jpg files it might actually be fixed if i converted them to paa, but im too lazy for that not to mention it will most likely end up with a larger filesize.

Thanks a bunch for this useful script great job guys!

After the 0.3.3. update black market purchased vehicles will stay locked. If you try to access the vehicles it will show locked and will remain for the lock cycle. If a player approaches the vehicle from over say 150m and make the initial request for unlocking then it will unlock.

I hope this is one of the things that will be affected with an update fix :-)

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L44

should be:

["Vehicle",_vehHiveKey,_VAL]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSET;

https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket/blob/master/MPMissions/epoch.Altis/trader/HS_playertraderequest.sqf#L107

should be:

["VehicleLock",_vehLockHiveKey,EPOCH_vehicleLockTime,[_lockOwner]]call EPOCH_fnc_server_hiveSETEX;

i think thats the most important for now ...

Why do i still get this ? if i add

14.09.2015 00:02:12: Gehardo (private:2304) 10cd7a17ed31987055a9a36a18eec9e2 - #37 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"

7 deleteMarker !="teMarker [format[\"HSBlackmarket_%1\",_i], _coords];"

//new2
7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext" !="\"BIS_fnc_dynamictext"\" !", 0, 1, 5, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 0.4, 5, 2, 0, 2] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !", 0, 1, 6, 2, 0, 1] spawn bis_fnc_dynamictext;" !"snil '_fnc_scriptName') then {_fnc_scriptName}"
7 forceRespawn
7 setFriend
7 setAmmo
7 RscDebugConsole_watch !="RscDebugConsole_watchSave = [true,true,true,true];"
7 enableFatigue
7 setUnitRecoilCoefficient
7 setWeaponReloadingTime
7 allMissionObjects
7 callExtension
7 showCommandingMenu !="showCommandingMenu '';" !"showCommandingMenu '#USER:"
7 moveIn !="\"A3\functions_f\Misc\fn_moveIn.sqf\"" !="\"A3\functions_f\arrays\fn_removeIndex.sqf\"" !="player moveInAny _vehicle;\nEPOCH_antiWallCount = EPOCH_antiWallCount + 1;" !="[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_driver moveInAny _unit;" !="_driver moveInAny Epoch_mission_uav;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP; !="_driver moveInDriver _axeCopter;" !="_unit moveInGunner _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP moveInDriver vehicle axeVIP;" !="axeVIP moveInCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 attachTo !="EP_light attachTo [player];" !="_bomb attachTo [_unit, [0,0,0],\"Pelvis\"];" !="_dogHolder attachTo [_dog, [-0.2,1.2,0.7]];" !="EPOCH_target attachTo[player];" !="_sapperSmoke attachTo [_sapper,[0,0,-0.4]];"" !="_cage attachTo [_cage2,[0,1.3,0]];"
7 enableCollisionWith
7 hideObject !="_dogHolder hideobject true;" !="_dogHolder hideobject false;"
7 setvelocity !="setVelocityTarget" !="_bolt setPosATL _pos;\n_bolt setVelocity [0, 0, -10];" !="EPOCH_target setvelocitytransformation" !="_currentTarget setVelocity [0,0,-0.01];" !="_head setVelocity [\n(sin _dir * _speed), \n(cos _dir * _speed)" !="_vel = velocity this; _dir = getDir player; this setVelocity[(_vel select 0)+(sin _dir * 2),(_vel select 1)+(cos _dir * 2),(_vel select 2)];" !="_head setVelocity [random 2,random 2,10];" !="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"
7 assignAs !="assignAsCargo" !="_unit assignAsGunner _axeCopter;" !="_driver assignAsDriver _axeCopter;" !="axeVIP assignAsDriver vehicle axeVIP;"
7 assignAsCargo !="_x assignAsCargo axeGeneralsBoat;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle player;" !="axeVIP assignAsCargo vehicle axeVIP;"
7 allowDamage !="_unit allowDamage false;" !="_unit allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage true;" !="vehicle player allowDamage true;" !="player allowDamage false;"
7 addWeaponCargo !="_acceptHolder addWeaponCargo [_wWeapon, 1] ;"
7 onMapSingleClick !="onMapSingleClick '';"
7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];" !="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"
7 addMagazineCargo !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"RabbitCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Pelt_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"Venom_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"SnakeCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !"_dogHolder addMagazineCargo [\"ChickenCarcass_EPOCH\", 1]" !="_acceptHolder addMagazineCargo [_wAmmo, 1] ;"
7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"
7 addBackPack
7 removeAllWeapons !="removeAllWeapons axeGeneral;"
7 removeAllItems
7 removeAllActions
7 setViewDistance !"setViewDistance 1600"
7 createGroup !="_grp = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="if (isserver) then {\n_group = creategroup sidelogic;" !="grpVIPGeneral = createGroup RESISTANCE;" !="_grp = createGroup side _plyr;" !="_grp = createGroup side player;" !="_grp = createGroup _side;" !="_grp = createGroup (side _plyr);" !="createcenter sidelogic;\n_grpLogic = creategroup sidelogic;\nbis_functions_mainscope"
7 createVehicleCrew
7 createVehicleLocal !"\"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal" !"\"BloodSplat\" createVehicleLocal" !"[\"lightning1_F\", \"lightning2_F\"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;\n_lighting = _class createVehicleLocal"
7 createUnit !="_unit = _grp createUnit[(_arrUnits select _i), _pos, [], 0, \"FORM\"];" !="_driver = _grp createUnit[\"I_UAV_AI\", position _unit, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="axeGeneral = grpVIPGeneral createUnit ["I_officer_F", axeGeneralPos, [], 1, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"
7 createAgent !="_unit = createAgent[_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 256, \"FORM\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [_unitClass, _targetPos, [], 120, \"FORM\"];" !="_animal = createAgent[_randomAIClass, _animalPos, [], 5, \"NONE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Cloak_F\", _pos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];" !="_unit = createAgent [\"Epoch_Sapper_F\", _targetPos, [], 180, \"FORM\"];" !="_sapper = createAgent ["Epoch_Sapper_F", getPos _cage2, [], 0, "FORM"];"
7 createTeam
7 createDialog !="createDialog \"QuickUpgrade\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !="createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu';" !="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"
7 setMarker
7 createMarker
7 assignItem !="axeVIP assignItem _item;"
7 forceAddUniform
7 removeAllMPEventHandlers
7 setDamage !="player setdamage 1;"
7 setDammage
7 displaySetEventHandler
7 ctrlSetEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status" !"ctrlSetEventHandler ['LBDblClick', '_this call" !="_buttonRespawn ctrlseteventhandler [\"buttonclick\",\"with uinamespace do {['buttonRespawn',"
7 addMPEventHandler
7 addEventHandler !"displayAddEventHandler" !"ctrlAddEventHandler" !"FiredNear" !"EpeContactStart" !"InventoryClosed" !"GetOut" !"InventoryOpened" !"local" !"Respawn" !"Put" !"Take" !"Fired" !"Killed" !" [\"PostReset\",{BIS_EnginePPReset = true;} ];" !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\""
7 displayAddEventHandler !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !="_addCase = _display46 displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{_this call EPOCH_KeyDown;}];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'" !="_display displayaddeventhandler [\"keydown\",\"with uinamespace do {['keyDown'"
7 ctrlAddEventHandler !"rCfg >> \"refreshDelay\");" !" [\n\"draw\"," !" [\"buttonclick\"," !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlAddEventHandler['Draw', '_esp_targets = EPOCH_ESPMAP_TARGETS;" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'" !="(_display displayctrl _idc) ctrlAddEventHandler [\"LBSelChanged\","
7 removeAllEventHandlers !="ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers" !="_vehicle removeAllEventHandlers \"GetOut\";" !="_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"Hit\";\n_sapper removeAllEventHandlers \"FiredNear\";" !="_display46 displayRemoveAllEventHandlers 'KeyDown';"
7 removeAllMissionEventHandlers
7 ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers !="(uiNamespace getVariable 'ESP_map') ctrlRemoveAllEventHandlers 'Draw';" !="ctrlAddEventHandler ['MouseButtonDown'"
7 removeEventHandler !="displayRemoveEventHandler" !="player removeEventHandler ['Fired', 0];" !"_currentTarget removeEventHandler[\"EpeContactStart\", _onContactEH]" !" [_adminVar,objnull];\npublicvariable _adminVar;\nplayer removeeventhandler [\"respawn\",_respawn];" !="_plyr removeEventHandler [\"FiredNear\", _smokeEH];" !="player removeEventHandler [_ehKey, 0];"
7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"
7 switchCamera !="vehicle player switchCamera"
7 remoteControl !"fn_moduleRemoteControl.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_moduleRemoteControl"\"
7 drawIcon3D !="drawIcon3D[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\Member.paa\",_color,_pos,1,1,0,_text,1,0.025,\"PuristaMedium\"];\n}forEach EPOCH_ESP_TARGETS;" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_stability],_color,(getPosATL EPOCH_stabilityTarget),5,5,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"drawIcon3D[format[\"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\loading_bar_%1.paa\",_num],_color,_pos,4,4,0,\"\",1,0.05,\"PuristaMedium\"];" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3dStability" !"EPOCH_drawIcon3d" !"if (_condition) then {\ndrawIcon3D [_icon, _color, _position, _sizeX, _sizeY, _angle, _text," !="drawIcon3D [\"\A3\UI_F_MP_Mark\Data\Tasks\Misc\background.paa\""
7 drawLine3D !"{\nfor [{_i = 1}, {_i < count _x}, {_i = _i + 1}] do {\ndrawLine3D [_x select (_i - 1), _x select _i, ((BIS_tracedShooter getVari"
7 ctrlCreate !="_ListGroup = _display ctrlCreate [\"RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars\""
7 ctrlDelete !="ctrlDelete _ListGroup;"
7 ctrlClassName
7 ctrlModel
7 ctrlModelDirection
7 ctrlModelSide
7 ctrlModelUp
7 ctrlSetDirection
7 ctrlSetModel
7 deleteVehicleCrew !"fn_deleteVehicleCrew.sqf" !="\"BIS_fnc_deleteVehicleCrew"\"
7 loadFile
7 selectPlayer !="selectPlayer _playerObject;"
7 setGroupIconsVisible
7 setGroupIconsSelectable
7 setGroupIconParams
7 addGroupIcon
7 EPOCH_defaultVars_SEPXVar
7 EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS !="EPOCH_GROUP_Delete_PVS = [player,Epoch_personalToken];"

Edited by gehardo

how did you get static dealers to work? mine wont show up... 

Nvm i got it working :) 

no markers with infistar, help

_CGM = false

_CLM = false

_UMW = false

wait you mean the traders aren't showing up or those aren't in your run.sqf ? 

Edited by scrote

22:28:32 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:32 "Epoch: Loading buildings"
22:28:33 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (197080) [19715.5,8055.7]"
22:28:33 No speaker given for Militiadis Strambopoulos
22:28:33 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:34 "Epoch: Loading teleports and static props"
22:28:34 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (211117) [21101.6,11733.7]"
22:28:34 No speaker given for Michalis Savalas
22:28:34 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:35 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (235172) [23585.6,17243.9]"
22:28:35 No speaker given for Dimitris Strambopoulos
22:28:35 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:35 "Epoch: Loading NPC traders"
22:28:35 "[A3EAI] Verified 358 unique classnames in 1.987 seconds."
22:28:36 No speaker given for Liang Wong
22:28:36 No speaker given for Nuru Ngige
22:28:36 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (216144) [21690.9,14480.6]"
22:28:36 No speaker given for Orestis Baros
22:28:36 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:37 "Epoch: Spawning NPC traders"
22:28:40 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (093139) [9325.66,13969.4]"
22:28:40 No speaker given for Giannis Papageorgiou
22:28:40 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket]: Found position for a HSBlackmarket ... (213083) [21345.3,8321.66]"
22:28:45 No speaker given for Chrystophoros Karmanlis
22:28:45 SW keep height animation used for a3\structures_f\civ\accessories\timbers_f.p3d
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Marker"
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Static trader @ (184142) [18459.1,14259.2,0]"
22:28:45 No speaker given for Kostis Cosmos
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Static trader @ (133145) [13319,14523.9,0]"
22:28:45 No speaker given for Nicolo Strambopoulos
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket]: HSBlackmarket Creating a Static trader @ (061168) [6193.02,16828.7,0]"
22:28:45 No speaker given for Aris Maras
22:28:45 "[HSBlackmarket] Server Done ..."

Edited by Spaysik

Why do i still get this ? if i add

14.09.2015 00:02:12: Gehardo (private:2304) 10cd7a17ed31987055a9a36a18eec9e2 - #37 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"

no body any idea about this problem ?? or do i need to have infistar ?