[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Updated to 0.3.2 today and have BE issues.

I don't see anywhere in the forum that I am supposed to add these exceptions in the scripts.txt but it worked. I am only posting to get input on whether I screwed up, shouldn't use this or maybe someone needs help.

21.08.2015 18:12:25: B_Man (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)- #40 "shBack (HS_trader_itemlist select _x);
};
}else{
player forceadduniform ((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);
_isOK = true;"

ADDED:
7 forceAddUniform !="((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);"

21.08.2015 18:08:11: B_Man (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)- #24 "pushBack (HS_trader_itemlist select _x);
};
}else{
player addBackpack ((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);
_isOK = true;
}"

ADDED:
7 addBackPack !="((HS_trader_itemlist select _x) select 0);"

But this one I CANT figure out for the life of me. I would appreciate some help.

B_Man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #18 "this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false" This seems to have stopped.  Don't know why.
B_Man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #23 " [0];
systemChat localize "STR_HS_DOUBLECLICKTOADD";
};

HS_additemtolb = {
disableSerialization;
_ctrl = _this select 0;
_tree "

I don't see and cant find anything that I need to add to line 25 to stop the kick.  This is my current script.txt for line 25:

7 addItem !="player addItem _craftItem;" !="player addItem _x;" !="_plyr addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="axeVIP addItemToVest _item;" !="_plyr  addItemToVest _missionItem;" !="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"

Thanks. Any help to this error is greatly appreciated. Also, I have Googled the Sh*t out of these kicks but cant figure it out.

Evening fellas i hope you are all well. The script works brilliant i love it, no complaints here at all you guys have done a fantastic job :) Couple of quick questions,  i have spent all day today modifying prices and adding stuff and i have it just the way i want it now (its now 0230 here).

Which brings me to question 1, can i now disable the stock epoch traders completely by setting   NPCSlotsLimit = XX;   to zero? as i have no need for them now lol. And question 2, sorry if i have missed this in the thread, how and where do i change the flag and board images on the trader sites? Wanted to make a couple on photoshop.

Thanks guys

Morning guys. So i have been back at it this morning and noticed something, 2 out of 3 of the black dot map markers for the spawn locations/safe traders have disappeared after editing traders to zero in NPCSlotsLimit = 0; The one at Kozlovka still has 1 regular trader so i guess thats why that dot is there even though the traders used brown dots?!...... point is, i would still like to have those black dots displayed on the map to indicate spawn points and safe zones, is there a way to do this? 

UTZcceO.png

B_Man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #23 " [0];

systemChat localize "STR_HS_DOUBLECLICKTOADD";

};

HS_additemtolb = {

disableSerialization;

_ctrl = _this select 0;

_tree "

I would add to line #24 of scripts.txt

!" [0]; systemChat localize "STR_HS_DOUBLECLICKTOADD";" 

and see if that stops it

Morning guys. So i have been back at it this morning and noticed something, 2 out of 3 of the black dot map markers for the spawn locations/safe traders have disappeared after editing traders to zero in NPCSlotsLimit = 0; The one at Kozlovka still has 1 regular trader so i guess thats why that dot is there even though the traders used brown dots?!...... point is, i would still like to have those black dots displayed on the map to indicate spawn points and safe zones, is there a way to do this? 

Look in the trader\init.sqf for this.. (this is for altis but should be similar for your map)

[[18459.1,14259.2,0],340.199,false], //trader by mine
[[13319,14523.9,0],143.067,false], //trader by stavros
[[6193.02,16828.7,0],1.52142,false] //trader by kore

Turn the "false" into "true" and it will create a blue marker for the BMTrader if you have BMTraders there and want them marked. I'm sure if you dig around some you can find out how to edit the marker. I think you could also add a marker position in your mission.sqm to do the same thing.

Look in the trader\init.sqf for this.. (this is for altis but should be similar for your map)

[[18459.1,14259.2,0],340.199,false], //trader by mine
[[13319,14523.9,0],143.067,false], //trader by stavros
[[6193.02,16828.7,0],1.52142,false] //trader by kore

Turn the "false" into "true" and it will create a blue marker for the BMTrader if you have BMTraders there and want them marked. I'm sure if you dig around some you can find out how to edit the marker. I think you could also add a marker position in your mission.sqm to do the same thing.

Thanks mate, you helped me a few times over the past few day, much appreciated :)

UTZcceO.png

I just set the default traders to having however many dots you need. Although, we use Halv's spawn system, so that removes the need for the dots anyway

Hey people I'm kinda new to scripting, got the gear but no idea lol can someone come on teamspeak and talk me through how to set this up please?? would really appreciate it been trying for nearly 4 days lol :(

The instructions on this script are nice and easy. If you can't figure this one out, its probably best to get rid of the server ;)

Hey guys I get this below.. any ideas?

#77 "display 49 && isnil {uinamespace getvariable "RscDebugConsole_execute"}) then {
if (random 1 > (1 - 0.24 / diag_fps)) then {_ppS"

I dont think this looks like it's coming from this script. To me, this looks like some sort of status bar type thing

The instructions on this script are nice and easy. If you can't figure this one out, its probably best to get rid of the server ;)

My problem was getting into my BE filters as no one really shows you where or how to get into the files and edit them, plus some people might use different server rentals so the programming could be a little different if that makes sense to you :) but now that i've figured that out and found my BE filters lol i'm gonna be trying to get it up and running today and some other scripts, if anyone would like to help me feel free to, cheers, will give teamspeak details. I have a gamingdeluxe server btw.

Edited by DeanL

GD servers are in the battleye folder in the server root :)  The problem is that they are in different places depending on your host, which is probably why people don't tell you where the files are :)

This script is mainly just a copy and paste job though, with a few edits if you want to amend the prices (i edited all of them yesterday which took a while) and a few other settings

sorry, if i havent answered ... epochmod.com decided that it was best for me to not be following the topics i follow ... -.-

Hey guys I get this below.. any ideas?

#77 "display 49 && isnil {uinamespace getvariable "RscDebugConsole_execute"}) then {
if (random 1 > (1 - 0.24 / diag_fps)) then {_ppS"

this is not from this script.

My problem was getting into my BE filters as no one really shows you where or how to get into the files and edit them, plus some people might use different server rentals so the programming could be a little different if that makes sense to you :) but now that i've figured that out and found my BE filters lol i'm gonna be trying to get it up and running today and some other scripts, if anyone would like to help me feel free to, cheers, will give teamspeak details. I have a gamingdeluxe server btw.

there is no "diffrent" programming no matter what host you have.

if you have trouble with be i suggest you read one of the million guides and/or topics about it.

dnk_paul said this well:

Edited by Halvhjearne

#37 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"

how would i fix this guys.?

Fixed it now i have an issue with 

#0 " _send,0,0 * safezoneH + safezoneY,15,0,0,8407] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;
};

HS_buyorsell = {
disableSerialization;
if((_this "