[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Hey. 

Dont get filters to work, I have not changed anything. I dont know why i get:

BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 IroK (552d5fba2a0dfba7724b43488091b4c7) - #42 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];

I have added all the lines, and double checked the so i dident add domthing to wrong line or something..

Suppe, Can you help me with this?

hey,

the vehiclespawn look for a : "Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"

place one of the helipads near the static trader.

ok awesome, thank you, Suppe. You are awesome!

To confirm;

in \trade\init.sqf, search for the above which finds this:                 [(["Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"]call BIS_fnc_selectRandom),[-0.304688,-22.9434,0],0], I should change [-0.304688,-22.9434,0],0] to [21174.1,7600.32,0.00136566],0] ?

If I do player setpos[21174.1,7600.32,0.00136566] in the admin console im facing the wrong way. How do I choose orentation

Actually, scratch that above, I just noticed thats not what I want. However, I can't find a file or anything called vehiclespawn, Suppe.

Or are you talking about placing one in the editor?

It looks like the bit is in 'HS_platertraderequest.sqf': _spot = nearestObjects [_player, ["Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"],100];

I think Suppe is saying place one of those items, using the editor, at your static trader for the vehicle to spawn on

eey suppe,

thnx for the clear instruction and help.

its working fine and donated u.

2 questions,

if i want to buy a plane its imposible to fly away cuz the trader is in the way. (look screenshot link)

do you know a way to fix this?

and is there an option to make all the markets safezones?

thnx m8

https://gyazo.com/d951aa9b184f8704e3e9c53d4aa5e343

if i want to buy a plane its imposible to fly away cuz the trader is in the way. (look screenshot link)

do you know a way to fix this?

you cannot change this, the traders spawn in random orientation, so this will happend sometimes when/if you buy a plane ther.

you should setup a trader near an airfield or use a tow/lift script to allow the players to move them.

and is there an option to make all the markets safezones?

there is an option to create safezone objects at all random traders.

instead of asking all these questions, you could take a look at the settings and notes in there ...  ;)

you cannot change this, the traders spawn in random orientation, so this will happend sometimes when/if you buy a plane ther.

you should setup a trader near an airfield or use a tow/lift script to allow the players to move them.

there is an option to create safezone objects at all random traders.

instead of asking all these questions, you could take a look at the settings and notes in there ...  ;)

i did take a look and saw something about safezone in the script. but honestly i dont know how that works.

Hello :)

Is there not anyone who can help me? The script is working perfect if i turn battleye of..

But as soon as i turn it on i get that messege :(

Really love this mod! Really wannna get it to work

/Irok

EDIT: i FIXED IT!!

Thx anyway though :) :)

I am extremely new to this, and it's probably just me, but i find the installation instructions confusing. Can someone reply with something i might understand, or a tutorial. Thanks :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the trader and everything, but when i buy things, i get kicked from battleeye. The restriction #0 thingy.

You need to update your battleye filters as referenced in the first post.

Where do you do that, i've been tackling this all day cause im stupid :P

-- EDIT --

I got it to work, just wasn't looking around enough, thanks :3

--EDIT--

how do i keep the ammo from vehicles purchased, in the settings.sqf, do i change _clearammo to false? or is it something else.

I have had a few players request that, however I have always told them while it seems like a good idea it's a very bad one as every time you reload ArmA  tends to reorganize all your gear, or when you die. And I don't want to start getting calls from players for help because they accidentally sold something they didn't mean too...

Makes sense to be wary of that and to not implement it with a buyer beware kinda warning. Remember, just because you can doesn't mean you should :P . Thanks for the reply and keep it up guys!

Where do you do that, i've been tackling this all day cause im stupid :P

-- EDIT --

I got it to work, just wasn't looking around enough, thanks :3

--EDIT--

how do i keep the ammo from vehicles purchased, in the settings.sqf, do i change _clearammo to false? or is it something else.

I believe this is what you are looking for:

I couldn't figure out how to quote someone and post that quote to a response on some else's post.

Morning guys, had a look through script files and had a quick look through the thread but couldnt find what im looking for, i want to reduce the amount of black market traders (we are on Chernarus), where would that be done please?...... I may have overlooked it but all i could see of a similar nature was Scaris' post #93 on page 5, but i think that was for original static traders.

Thanks in advance

You need to add the right BE filters which are listed on the first page towards the bottom.

Right under "Edit Your BE Filter" click the spoiler button and add all the BE filters to the appropriate .txt files.

I've already done that, i'm able to buy other things, but i cant buy carry all bags