[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

OK.. I was adding those Huron pods to the trader and just ran into a minor glitch. They don't seem to have an icon, so when I added them i started getting a no picture error on the trader the first time I open it. Maybe a logical needs to be in there to show picture if available or something?

Here are the classes I added:

B_Slingload_01_Ammo_F
B_Slingload_01_Cargo_F
B_Slingload_01_Fuel_F
B_Slingload_01_Medevac_F
B_Slingload_01_Repair_F
gettext (configFile >> "cfgvehicles" >> "B_Slingload_01_Ammo_F" >> "picture");

returns:

"pictureThing"

thats why ... ill have to change a few things with the traders, then i can also push the edits for selling the pods, alltho i will have to do a few more to claim/sell huron pods

I just did some more testing on them. It actually wouldn't be worth your effort because they don't seem to function like the taru ones, they don't even have the lock / unlock functionality to them.

I don't know though if something else could have that same picture issue?

I have a suggestion for this mod which btw is amazing thanks for brining this to the community. I was wondering if you two have plans to add some features to the HS trader interface such as:

"Sell all" button (sells everything inside uniform, inside vest, inside backpack, weapons slotted, and then the actual uniform, vest, and backpack. Along with the head accessories etc. )

"Sell contents within uniform" button

"Sell contents within vest" button

"Sell contents within backpack" button

Additionally have you two thought about allowing user's to "build" kits and save them within the interface? Allowing them one click buy a set of gear they have built and saved. Just some ideas, love what you two are bringing to the game! ^_^

-Crumbled

How do I change the map marker on this? instead of the blue Icon I wanna use the red circle with the ! inside of it. I think mil_warning?

Also, how do I make it so that I can buy vehicles to save without having to run around blowing up vehicles to allow for the newly spawned vehicle.

this is my allowedVehiclesList:

allowedVehiclesList[] = {

{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH",1},
    {"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",1},
    {"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH",2},
    {"I_Heli_Transport_02_F",3},
    {"C_SUV_01_EPOCH",2},
    {"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH",3},
    {"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH",2},
    {"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH",2},
    {"C_Boat_Civil_01_EPOCH",1},
    {"C_Boat_Civil_01_police_EPOCH",1},
    {"C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_EPOCH",1},
    {"B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH",2},
    {"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH",3},
    {"B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH",2},
    {"B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH",2},
    {"B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH",1},
    {"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Heli_Light_02_v2_FEPOCH",1},
    {"I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH",1},
    {"O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH",1},
    {"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH",1},
    {"ebike_epoch",2},
    {"mosquito_epoch",2},
    {"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_green_F",3},
    {"O_MRAP_02_F",3},
    {"I_MRAP_03_F",3},
    {"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F",3},
    {"B_MRAP_01_hmg_F",1}

};

I have a suggestion for this mod which btw is amazing thanks for brining this to the community. I was wondering if you two have plans to add some features to the HS trader interface such as:

"Sell all" button (sells everything inside uniform, inside vest, inside backpack, weapons slotted, and then the actual uniform, vest, and backpack. Along with the head accessories etc. )

"Sell contents within uniform" button

"Sell contents within vest" button

"Sell contents within backpack" button

Additionally have you two thought about allowing user's to "build" kits and save them within the interface? Allowing them one click buy a set of gear they have built and saved. Just some ideas, love what you two are bringing to the game! ^_^

-Crumbled

I have had a few players request that, however I have always told them while it seems like a good idea it's a very bad one as every time you reload ArmA  tends to reorganize all your gear, or when you die. And I don't want to start getting calls from players for help because they accidentally sold something they didn't mean too...

uhm i think i have a problem please help

if u use this black market script and  and running them toghether u get a Halv_defines.hpp error

both are using the same file and if u start the server it says Halv_defines.hpp halv_iguiback:member already defined error 

as mentioned before (both threads is my guess), you only need one Halv_defines.hpp, in fact having it twice in your description.ext leaves you with this result.

as mentioned before (both threads is my guess), you only need one Halv_defines.hpp, in fact having it twice in your description.ext leaves you with this result.

I do not understand

Go look 1 is for the blackmarker script in trader folder for the black market

And the other is in a addons folder for the custome spawn script

Bothe scripts use this halv_defines.hpp file

How do i make so both scripts can work from 1 halv_defines.hpp file

U get me?

I do not understand

Go look 1 is for the blackmarker script in trader folder for the black market

And the other is in a addons folder for the custome spawn script

Bothe scripts use this halv_defines.hpp file

How do i make so both scripts can work from 1 halv_defines.hpp file

U get me?

so delete one of them and remove one of the lines in description.ext ...

U get me?

I noticed one thing, Deadpool_ZA, that might cause a problem. In your description.ext you have bare text "black market" and "halo jump script" in that description.ext file with no comment infront of them. That is probably causing you problems.

If you want to add notes beside something like that you need to do it like //black market and //halo jump script.

To fix it, delete line #5 the one with halo jump script on it and where it says black market on  line 1 put 2 /'s before black market, like this: //black market.

You only need Halv_defines.hpp in description.ext once. Make sure the one that you put in for it all is the most up to date one.

I use Halvs halo spawn and the trader. Mine works just fine.

Also, Halv or Suppe, any idea on my post above? I realize that all the vehicles in that list, the number beside them is how many of each are allowed, but how do I cap that so that there will be free vehicle slots for the trader vehicles?

Also, Halv or Suppe, any idea on my post above? I realize that all the vehicles in that list, the number beside them is how many of each are allowed, but how do I cap that so that there will be free vehicle slots for the trader vehicles?

you must increase the number next to the vehicles to allow more to spawn.

the numbers next to the vehicle classnames all added togheter, is the total amount of vehicles allowed on the server.

Yeah but if I increase those won't more vehicles spawn to fill the vehicle slots again?

Also, is there a way to put the military warning icon where the black market trader is instead of the blue pickup icon? Without map editing or must I add it in the map?

unfortunately there is currently no other way to increase vehicle count on the server.

ah, ok, thanks. What about the map marker and text where the static trader i placed is? Any way to make that a different icon and stuff? I want to make that area a hot zone tons of ai where people have to fight to get to him for the lower prices

Hi, 

I really love this script, is there a way to make the traders move further out, I am using them on the Australia map, they bunch up together which I assume is because they were created for a smaller map

Thanks

Dave

On our Australia server, they gather mainly in the south east of the map, but I put that down being because that's the highest populated area (by towns/cities). They do spawn in other places as well though

On our Australia server, they gather mainly in the south east of the map, but I put that down being because that's the highest populated area (by towns/cities). They do spawn in other places as well though

Hi, for me it is the same, they only seem to be in that area though, none up north etc. But I suppose it is not that big of an issue, players can see trade, they just need to travel.

Thanks for the info

Dave

Hi, 

I really love this script, is there a way to make the traders move further out, I am using them on the Australia map, they bunch up together which I assume is because they were created for a smaller map

Thanks

Dave

i wish you would look in the settings, before asking:

//distance to search for trader positions
_spawnarea = 12500;

this is the distance from the center of the map.

i wish you would look in the settings, before asking:

//distance to search for trader positions
_spawnarea = 12500;

this is the distance from the center of the map.

I actually did look at the settings and I know what that 12500 means. However the script doesn't know the map it is Australia, it is putting the middle of the map more south, it must be where the middle of the map is for chernarus or a smaller map, so when I increase this number the ones that are at the bottom of the map end up in the water . I would rather they be on land with more traders north. So I was basicallyly seeing if there was a way to center the traders around the middle of the map for Australia

I actually did look at the settings and I know what that 12500 means. However the script doesn't know the map it is Australia, it is putting the middle of the map more south, it must be where the middle of the map is for chernarus or a smaller map, so when I increase this number the ones that are at the bottom of the map end up in the water . I would rather they be on land with more traders north. So I was basicallyly seeing if there was a way to center the traders around the middle of the map for Australia

there is nothing pre-defined for australia, you need to make a custom part in the init (of the traders) or use the default area:

default{_staticCoords = [];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};

the spawnarea is the way to center the traders.... altis is ~25000 big, so for altis 12500.... if Australia for example is 20000 then use 10000 and the traders are in the center...