[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

IMPORTANT FOR ANYONE USING THE FILES FROM MY GITHUB:

the resource file have been update and i have added a "shared" Halv_defines.hpp!

this "shared" Halv_defines will be universal for most of what i will make from now on and is only needed once in your mission and will therefore save some space and resouces alltogether.

however,
if you have already have this file and add another, your server WILL fail to load, so ONLY add this file once.

if you use other of my mods that has this file, it can be safely ignored and deleted from either as long as it is loaded once.

How to change that?

Throws me an error popup on a unregistered whatever. Used the old one due to the cfgpricing and my screenshot didn't work. Have halo out, blackmarket and spawn. But older versions where you did not have that shared file. Maybe something wrong?

How to change that?

Throws me an error popup on a unregistered whatever. Used the old one due to the cfgpricing and my screenshot didn't work. Have halo out, blackmarket and spawn. But older versions where you did not have that shared file. Maybe something wrong?

there might be a conflict with the spawn system, update that aswell.

in trader menu line 31:

_config = "CfgPricing" call EPOCH_returnConfig;

change that to HSPricing

So i will delete all Hav_defines.hpp in your plugin folders and put this one in top of description.txt ?!

#include "addons\Halv_defines.hpp"

Thanks

ps: also no takegive crypto and no resetamo included. hard to find in future if they are not included in the script. a reason why?

So i will delete all Hav_defines.hpp in your plugin folders and put this one in top of description.txt ?!

#include "addons\Halv_defines.hpp"

Thanks

ps: also no takegive crypto and no resetamo included. hard to find in future if they are not included in the script. a reason why?

yes, you will only need that file once.

i understand its a bit confusing, but the reason is that suppe has included all of this into a convenient package, which i omitted to do on my github to keep my additions seperate like modules that can be plugged into each other.

i have the takegive_crypto aswell, but in a seperate repository so it can be used with more than one script:

https://github.com/Halvhjearne/HALV_takegive_crypto

So how about a github repo with all those files and a hint for that? Would be easier for such noobs as me :D Also the removeammo from trader bought vehicles. Would be nice. All in one package you know?

i know what you mean, but im not a very organized person and this was something suppe used to take care of.

since he is not here as much ill see what i can do to make it easier to understand.

There is a removeammo script when you buy armed vehicles from the trader. This is not included in the blackmarket anymore. Same with takegive crypto. I tought if it would make sens to have a "all in one" in your github which contains the files which are not in anymore. Like the pricing file, takegive, removeammo and such. So they can be taken from one source. Just a suggestion :)

There is a removeammo script when you buy armed vehicles from the trader. This is not included in the blackmarket anymore. Same with takegive crypto. I tought if it would make sens to have a "all in one" in your github which contains the files which are not in anymore. Like the pricing file, takegive, removeammo and such. So they can be taken from one source. Just a suggestion :)

im making a script for server startup that includes removal of ammo, moving vehicles from undesirable areas and unlocking.

thats why its not included in my github ...

but i see your point and i will considder it.

my github is up to date or not ? Halv, if not, please send a pullrequest in my github, and i will change it :D but i think im up to date..... i linked your github on the mainpage.... its everthing there.....

in line 666(+-) pls add :

,"Laserdesignator","Laserdesignator_02","Laserdesignator_03"

in the new update...

case ((_x select 0) in assignedItems player):{
if((_x select 0) in ["Binocular","Rangefinder","Laserdesignator","Laserdesignator_02","Laserdesignator_03")then{
Edited by psychosis