[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

All the filters are in, this is something else that only happens with that one rubber raft.

I ended up having to just completely remove the rubber raft from my server to fix this. It's throwing an exception on publicvariable #0, I already have the exception in and it works for everything else perfect except the rubber boat. I am using the version from Halv's GitHub, and even though you guys have said in the past they are exactly the same I have found they are not. Just FYI if you care to look into this. It's not a misconfiguration with the BE filters unless something in the description of the boat is triggering the error...

Here is the error again:

07.06.2015 15:14:26: Scaris (73.191.2.233:2316) 9edc83129f77a647f95fa48b9845f992 - Value Restriction #0 "HSPV_traderrequest" = boat, often nicknamed 'Rubber Duck', is a lightweight boat constructed from tubes containing pressurized gas. Inflatables typically come in lengths between 2 to 7 meters. Due to their speed, weight and portability, inflatable boats are used in diverse roles such as lifeguard and rescue boats and even more often in the military as landing craft.","\A3\boat_F\Boat_Transport_01\data\UI\Boat_Transport_01_CA.paa","",""],B Alpha 1-1:1 (Scaris) REMOTE,2]

@ caavadus

what antihack ? ibfi or stock epoch ah ?

the laser designator is not an epoch item, sounds like the laser designator get cleaned from antihack....

i test it later...... and than i test the gay rubberboat again :D

Hey, Suppe.  Have an odd issue with one of the trader items.  Specifically, the laser designator.  Every time my players log their laser designator is deleted from their inventory.  Know anything about that?

its a problem with epoch, go bug the devs, we can do nothing about it ...

@ caavadus

what antihack ? ibfi or stock epoch ah ?

the laser designator is not an epoch item, sounds like the laser designator get cleaned from antihack....

i test it later...... and than i test the gay rubberboat again :D

I just have the stock EAH.  My server is a private one for my gaming organization so we don't have BE or infi.

its a problem with epoch, go bug the devs, we can do nothing about it ...

Ah, gotchya.

Hey Suppe i found a smal Bug, you can't sell '7.65mm 150Rnd Box / 150Rnd_762x54_Box' the "New" Zafir amouniton, but you can sell the old one '7.65mm 150Rnd Box / 150Rnd_762x51_Box'

The zafir only load the "new" 

Change in HSPricing.hpp the:

class 150Rnd_762x51_Box {price = 4; tax = 0.9;};
	class 150Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer {price = 5; tax = 0.9;};

to

class 150Rnd_762x54_Box {price = 4; tax = 0.9;};
	class 150Rnd_762x54_Box_Tracer {price = 5; tax = 0.9;};

now it works

no problem @Suppe ;)

Edit: same Prob with the 

"10RnD_762x51_Mag"

the "new" name is 

"10RnD_762x54_Mag"

Edit2: i think you hate my now xD but 

/*DLC vest*/
class V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierGL_blk {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpec_rgr {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpec_blk {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpeck_mtp {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};

this are the new Vest from Marksman DLC

Next edit is

class B_Carryall_cbr {price = 1;};

to

class B_Carryall_cbr {price = 10;};

no problem @Suppe ;)

Edit: same Prob with the 

"10RnD_762x51_Mag"

the "new" name is 

"10RnD_762x54_Mag"

Edit2: i think you hate my now xD but 

/*DLC vest*/
class V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierGL_blk {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpec_rgr {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpec_blk {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};
class V_PlateCarrierSpeck_mtp {price = 20;tax = 0.05;};

this are the new Vest from Marksman DLC

Next edit is

class B_Carryall_cbr {price = 1;};

to

class B_Carryall_cbr {price = 10;};

it is a problem from epoch but becourse suppe included the files you now think its this scripts problem ... i think suppe fixed it anyway, tho.

but its cool that you let us know about it ...

Hi

I have this working on my server but I cant seem to be able to keep vehicles only rent?

could someone help. is it something to with the vehicle world limit?

thank you

what exactly is it you want? ... your post makes no sence ...

I too am facing this problem. We can rent the vehicles, but cannot purchase them permanently. I've checked the epochconfig.hpp and adjusted each vehicle type just a tad to increase the vehicle limit, but I'm unsure if that is what I needed to do.

hey,

install this to get all messages, vehicleworldlimit and so on...

- (optional) To get all messages of the traders (like the vehicleworldlimit check) you need:

then check your vehicleworld limit....

delete useless vehicles on the map, and clean the epoch traders, the epoch traders with vehicles fill the vehicleworldlimlit too...

but, i speak with halv tomorrow, i thing i found a good soloution for the worldlimit....

if yes, we will update :D

Always get a BE kick if i try to open trader menu...

10.06.2015 18:25:56: xxxxxxxx (xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #40 "R_MP.Altis\trader\dummy.sqf"

HS_SWITCH = false;
createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";
call HS_trader_menu;
"

Tryed to add !="R_MP.Altis\trader\dummy.sqf";" to the scripts.txt but no effect.

BE filters from install instructions are added ...checked 3 times!

Can someone help?

What would I need to change to remove 1/2 price for rentals? I only offer rentals and can not find the variable to match price with what's listed in the pricing

sorry, its not currently possible, but i also need something simmular for my missions, so ill see what i can do ...

@ disto

check the BE Filter again: u miss something !!!!  u get kickt for #40 so, line 41 in script.txt is = createDialog

scripts.txt      7 createDialog    add:

!="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"

What's the variable for hshalfprice? Can't that be changed to 1 instead of .5? And thanks I hope you can find a solution.

that is the variable, it just returns a 0 for not half price and 1 for halfprice, however if you just change that from 1 to 0 it will not allow you to sell the vehicle.

Is there an easy way to clean out the traders?

The only way I have had any success is with

Kind of scary imo, doing anything that messes with the database. But just make a back up, and then another.

kill them :D

the static ones are not so easy... u need to create a new one in your MAP.H, i think this will clean all static traders.

I think this would just fill up your DB with traders that are full. Probably would still effect the vehicle world limit. As far as I can tell, the only way to change vehicle spawns is in the epochconfig.hpp. But then that only tells the server how many of what vehicle to put on the map, including what is already in the traders if they are not clean. To me, the best way is to manage your DB through the redis-cli. Trying to do it through redis desktop takes too long to do more than one time a month or whatever since you can only clean one trader at a time.

However, this is a method you could use to put what items you want on each trader, i.e; building trader, vehicle trader, etc...

Also would like to say THANK YOU!!!! to Halv and Suppe, you guys do some really great work!

Even with the new sqf I cant get it to buy at listed price, what am I doing wrong? Used hshalfprice as my search in the sqf and changed variables from 0 to 1 and true to false in all combo's but still only buy at half the listed price. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, probably error between keyboard and PC LOL